Ebola spreads to Congolese city of 1.2 million sparking containment fears

A surge in new Ebola cases has been reported in a densely populated Congolese city, adding a dangerous dimension to the worst outbreak of the virus in the country’s history.

Health workers have been forced to open up a new and particularly perilous front after 28 people died of Ebola in and around Butembo, a city of approximately 1.2 million people that is located in the heart of the country’s most volatile regions.

telegraph.co.uk/news/0/outbreak-ebola-spreads-congolese-city-12-million-sparking-containment/

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-19 at 10.09.39 AM.png (642x392, 555.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CMrSG405R4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We know how they try to cure their aids. Just imagine what we could probably trick them into doing if they think it would cure their ebola.

Attached: 53d35b2d6330804f57d83be4846795bdbd756905773cfb93044e6c7057b6e496.jpg (550x412, 37.9K)

Good Luck, Ebola Chan!

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN ! !
WE LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN ! !

God wants nigger to die.

God wants niggers to die.

Bathing in the Ganges cures Ebola. Trust me, I know these things.

More like global elite wanting to control world population.

What do we need all these people for anyway?

just tell them vaccines cause autism. works for stupid americans

inb4 all of afrikas borders and airports are locked down triggering a new form of terrorism, biological.
inb4 the street shitters are already doing that

Surely they already know the only cure for Ebola is to amputate the dick.

how about some hygiene, literal cure for ebola.
some old tribal type peoples still have the practice of eating dinner with the deceased. too much touching of the dead in some cultures.

i digress. wash your hands and stop eating ass.

But then they'd fail penis inspection day

ironic they make that sign considering they can't read.

WHY CONTAIN IT?

My time as a whitey has come to an end. Time for these glorious kangs to ascend. Thank you Schlomo, god bless.

Ebola is a UN psyop.
Yet off-camera no one wears the suit, this was seen clearly during the last Ebola hoax when long-distance photography caught an official interacting, and being allowed to interact, with an arriving "infected", with no protective equipment whatsoever bar a clipboard.
Every Western country had its version of the "returning nurse brings ebola back" psyop.
The "niggers" are more red pilled than you, if that's what you think. They attacked the workers because they KNEW it was a psyop.
Now is no different.
The color of the psyop last time was bilious green.
Video related: "dying" in "late stages" of "Ebola" shows no symptoms, finally gets up and walks unaided while "father" is seen pocketing wad of notes for his part as crisis actor.
youtube.com/watch?v=CMrSG405R4w

YES FINALLY
FUCK ALL OF YOU NIGGERS

DIE IN HELL YOU CHIMPING CHICKEN NIBBLERS

There will be no one left to feed them thou

thread theme

We should be actively pushing this belief. If the aid workers are afraid to do their jobs then they can't get in Ebola Chan's way.

Good. They targeted white people, now ebola-chan targets them.

Attached: tdpunish.png (680x858, 723.46K)

I DON'T THINK SO

Liberals use them to solicit donations

Idiots want to donate to feel good about themselves.