WaPo Attacks Ivanka Trump Email Usage

The Washington Post, quoting ‘anonymous sources’, claimed that Ivanka Trump used personal email for government business, in yet one more attack on the Presidential family by the Jeff Bezos owned newspaper.

thegoldwater.com/news/42849-WaPo-Attacks-Ivanka-Trump-Email-Usage

Attached: dreamstime_s_52795569.jpg (800x602, 413.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=wikileaks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Okay let's throw her and Hillary in jail. Deal, leftists?

yes

White house business?
Fucking like what?
She's a glorified baby sitter, not the fucking secretary of state.

Also does she look like Nic Cage to anyone else?

Now that you mention it, I kinda see some cage in there.

Ivanka is responsible for the nuclear launch codes.

Attached: brianwu.jpg (758x429, 27.05K)

Holy fuck, I'm never going to be able to un-see it.

So she got caught pretty fast.
Unlike some else

Is it me or did Russia get the plans for the hypersonic SR Aurora from a illegal server.

Uranium one

She's not a government employee. She is not bound by the archival laws or rules.
This is a D&C to take attention away from Hillary Clinton being ordered to go back before congress and actually answer questions.
While I despise this kikess, it's pretty clear the jews are jewing jews for D&C.

@Chodecuckery
Your bot is failing.

Pathetic attempt…. regardless, even if Ivanka really did "use personal email for government business", she isn't liable for the same expectations and consequences as the 'Secretary of State'.

Ivanka doesn't even have security clearance……

Totally the same thing

BUT THEY'RE TOTALLY DIFFERENT GUYS. I FOR SOME REASON CAN'T FATHOM THAT GRILLING IVANKA DOESN'T ABSOLVE HILLARY AND JUST ASSUME THIS IS A SMEAR CAMPAIGN TO DEFEND HILLARY BECAUSE I DON'T UNDERSTAND NUANCE

I'm pretty sure trump got security clearance for all his kids.

cant say shit about wasting time with 7 benghazi investigations

The former was absolutely, 100% not personal email you dumb nigger. She was trading state secrets, top secret information of the highest level on that email. She was an employee of the government who fell under jurisdiction of archival laws. Ivanka Trump - while certainly a kike, is not an employee of the federal government and those laws hold no sway over her. None.
As I said earlier in the thread. This is pretty fucking obviously a tactic to pull attention from the ruling that Clinton now has to actually fucking answer congress' questions.

so show the proof, or should we start an 8th investigation into benghazi to get the same result?

They just needed 1 benghazi investigation that wasnt a sham. Hillary would be in jail and the families of those we lost would have some kind of justice.

lmgtfy.com/?q=wikileaks

now you have a president sucking the 9/11 perpetrators dick

Hmm last week you were saying he was a womanizer.

"You're going to find out who did 9/11 … and then i'm going to give them the best blow job they've ever had"

It's great if Hillary goes down, but really, all of them have to go. I guess it's surprising really that Hillary didn't just cop to something, it could have potentially protected a lot of people. Bitch has balls i'll give her that.

Nic Cage maybe after a african neck ring treatment or ten.

But it is a smokescreen
I think we should just start enforcing INFOSEC and stop people when they're breaking rules
Everyone who sent emails to Clinton's email, knowing she had a private server violated the law. If there is a problem with the first lady, a civilian, blatantly using a webmail address for whatever fucking bullshit she does, then everyone who sent confidential information to that email is culpable
But Ivanka Trump is not a politician, so idgaf. Clinton should be poison for anyone in politics after what she did, not considering another run for office

just a (((personal advisor))) totally different. trump barely even talks to her!

Ivanka and that neck. Just not pretty. Ivanka must have a really small brain , correction she does have a very small brain.

Lock the bitch up!

IVANKA IS CAGEBORN, CANNOT UNSEE.
This is now a cagespawn thread, Cageclan and Cagegang posts are to be directed here until further notice.