TX - Serial Killer Admits 90 Murders (Video)

The FBI is investigating the statements of Mr Samuel Little, currently locked up in a Texas prison, who all of a sudden admitted to have committed no less than ninety murders during his lifetime. For the time being, the FBI was able to confirm his involvement in 34 of the cases already.

more here: thegoldwater.com/news/43395-TX-Serial-Killer-Admits-90-Murders-Video

Attached: e8ffec8fa137b458b25efe24c51308c5c60506e1f7e737eb5040b1987ae9fbdf.png (693x478, 453.67K)

8 (blow me, Jim)

Turtle doves

10 maidens milking

11 fuck yourself, courtney

12 piglets squealing

And a motherfcking partridge on a pear tree

Hmmm..
My theory may have beem wrong.

15 eat my shit, Major BirdDick

And by 'beem', I mean 'beem'!

18 bump !!

Sage nullified LMMFAO

Angel ….. Aren't you really just JASH, the other Filipino trick ?

Or are you 'Lexy' ?

If you're 'Lexy', you used to be hot as fuck when you were 13..

OBVIOUSLY…… what girl isn't?

So if you're 'Lexy', you want to give me your daughter's phone number and hook us up

I've beem noticing a technological glitch lately as well, involving floods detected

If you're 'LEXY', I want you to know that I have actually been thinking about you while having sex with my wife lately

AND IM NOT JOKING !!!
NOT AT ALL……….

I'll be fucking my wife, and I keep thinking about you getting your teenage daughter all dressed up and driving her over to my house

I have a short attention span, angel… Can you please refresh me on what this thread is about? I forgot

is this the ' you couldn't pay me $100,000 to fuck Mariah Carey' thread?

……no?

Can you tell me how to get there?

God DAMN !! a guy in new Jersey murdered his wife and kid, went to his brothers house, murdered his brother in his front yard by shooting him a dozen times, went inside his brothers house, stabbed and shot his brothers wife to death, then stabbed his brothers two kids to death, then set his brothers house on fire, then went back home and set his house on fire

what a piece of shit………

he did it on November 20th

GOD DAMMIT Wow Chris watts, who killed his wife and 2 kids… They just released photos of him and his girlfriend together and she's HOT as shit

…Now I understand…

The girlfriend told police that she barely knew Chris, but the photographs tell a different story… He took pictures of her in her underwear in her bathroom vent over sticking her ass out, and she is hot as fuck !!!

The girlfriend was shopping for a wedding dress two days before Chris Watts murdered his wife and two daughters, then he stuffed them into oil tanks, with openings that were only 8 in wide… I still can't figure out how he got his two daughters through those 8 inch wide holes

They need to arrest the girlfriend, charge her with obstruction of justice, lying to police, and put her in prison for 5 years

NEWS FLASH !!

There's a much more effective way to get all of the important news stories, much more expeditiously than reading your bullshit website!!!

It's called CNN

Have you heard about the case of the serial killer who admitted to up to 90 murders? You should watch CNN… It's really good… They give really good details and show video… You might even learn something about reporting the news

hint: if you don't love Elvis
you can eat my shit

OH !!!……………

I just realized that this thread is about the serial killer… That's coincidental… Well, I already covered that story a couple of posts ago… It looks like my coverage was more exciting, so it's probably time for you to work on another thread, and don't make it about the guy who killed his brother, his brother's wife, his brother's children and then set the house on fire, because that's my story…

And don't even think about making a thread about Chris Watts piece of ass girlfriend, because I'm all over that story.

Do some local news about a Filipino brothel that's now hiring, due to the high turnover with gonorrhea…

I'm sure you used to work for them before Jim offered to let you use a laptop and pretend like you had a job

what was the race of the victims?

Since there were around 90 of them, simple mathematics would dictate the statistical likelihood that there is more than one race involved…

Which means you should have asked
"What WERE* the RACES* of the victims"

So I guess all those years of school never really had any effect on you?

and the RACES of the victims were: HUMAN

go fuck yourself

Not necessarily johnny noballs. There's a tendency for serial killers to have a "type" of victim.

you really do need to kill yourself nigger
niggers are not people

sure thing, Mr. LotsaBalls in your mouth

he had a 'type', alright.

He told police he chose 'marginalized, vulnerable' women.

faggot

it was black hos he kilt

7 blacks hos = 3white hos=1 decent white woman

so he only gets 12

still a decent count

Triggered redditfag

The only surprising thing about this is a nigger admitted to something it did wrong.