Russia Humiliates NATO In Ukraine Navy Conflict

Colton Ramirez
Colton Ramirez

"Russia needs to understand that its actions will have consequences." 

That was the tough message NATO chief Jens Stoltenberg sent out early last week, after the Russian navy attacked Ukrainian ships off the coast of Crimea. No follow-up action has since been taken. 

more here: thegoldwater.com/news/43485-Russia-Humiliates-NATO-In-Ukraine-Navy-Conflict 

Attached: 80692f03cf43a8b8712fd8c44e0acf739684881cb8c90c37d4de3d00fec95ecc.png (248.67 KB, 517x344)

All urls found in this thread:

thegoldwater.com/news/43485-Russia-Humiliates-NATO-In-Ukraine-Navy-Conflict 

Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed

Nato btfo the baltics

Camden Wilson
Camden Wilson

"…actions will have consequences"
no consequences

Aiden Ortiz
Aiden Ortiz

Stoltenberg
Fuckng jews always want to go into conflicts.

Leo Wright
Leo Wright

I have no problem with this, and I'm American. Stop trying to poke the bear already, you are asking for a fight.

Kayden Davis
Kayden Davis

Have you invested in (((susucoin))) yet, comrades?

Jose Moore
Jose Moore

probably a swede or german cuck

Aaron Perry
Aaron Perry

Attached: 20141007-141002b-001-rdax-775x1119.jpg (223.98 KB, 775x1119)

Caleb Roberts
Caleb Roberts

I have no problem with this, and I'm russian. Stop trying to poke the bear already, you are asking for a fight.

Fixed your post. You're welcome.

Nolan Butler
Nolan Butler

No, his name is John Smith and he has blonde hair, blue eyes and lives in Fargo, North Dakota. It's all right there on his twitter profile, clear as day. He does not live and work in St. Petersburg, Russia as you may be implying.

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

Why wont you stupid goyim just go fight in WW3 for us already OY VEY

Fixed your post. Al-Lo-Davar

Hunter Collins
Hunter Collins

UKRAINE BELONGS TO THE REICH
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A UKRAINIAN ETHNICITY OR NATION, ONLY INCREDIBLY BUTTHURT RUSSIANS

Julian King
Julian King

Russian BBQ

Jordan Thomas
Jordan Thomas

capture tug boat with pre declared destination going through rout you promised access to
RUSSIA STRONK!!!
Ivan you are pathetic

Attached: C849B108-4645-4E25-B671-A8983DF5C2A3.jpeg (62.34 KB, 900x810)

Asher Diaz
Asher Diaz

Ukraine isn't NATO you drunk bastard

Camden Price
Camden Price

The Russian economy is in a depression due to sanctions.

Jonathan Edwards
Jonathan Edwards

Everybody I disagree with is Russian

Attached: 1298379206270.png (95.08 KB, 250x250)

Angel Peterson
Angel Peterson

You know you've accurately identified and hit your target when they all dogpile on the same comment for damage control.

Austin Nelson
Austin Nelson

Yeah I get that a lot when I make my 'earth is flat comments'.
Dumb idiots dont know that they are proving my right by disagreeing.

Eli Long
Eli Long

That's not how proof works.

Gabriel Jackson
Gabriel Jackson

Baste Russia nyet afraid.

David Perry
David Perry

Nato btfo the baltics
Da, comrade, we get rid of commies, but burgers stiil fuck us

Isaiah Davis
Isaiah Davis

If he's not Russian his boyfriend definitely is.

Carson Ward
Carson Ward

You are a moron.

Logan Price
Logan Price

either russian or a limp dicked american. should be proud he user is assuming russians instead of unpatriotic and traitorous americans

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

Da, comrade, we get rid of commies, but burgers stiil fuck us
MIC fucked you Ivan
Too much money to be made, USA needs enemies

Evan Wright
Evan Wright

Is there a point to Naval warfare in 2018.9? China and Russia both seem pretty confident in their ability to wage Naval Warfare but we haven't had significant Naval conflict since WWII. The USA has air and space superiority, that can easily subvert Naval ships.

Parker Baker
Parker Baker

It's all a dick waving contest. US is the only true superpower and China and Russia prefer it that way, no matter how much they posture otherwise. The tacit agreement is: "you control the world, but we control the corruption in our own country, so fuck off."
Ever notice how, even though the U.S. government is well aware of the massive corruption within Russia and China they just look the other way unless it starts spilling over into the geopolitical arena and even then only when their own interests are threatened or challenged?
It's all a game. There's not going to be major wars between major world powers anymore. The pie has already been sliced up between all the elites and now it's just about maintaining the status quo and passing the wealth and power down across their own family lines for generations to come.

Brandon Gutierrez
Brandon Gutierrez

The thing is that everyone one Earth has connection in America do to Americas nature as the commercial/financial and multicultural capital of the world. You have Russian and Chinese diplomats and bureaucrats doing business in the USA. Everyone just wants to maintain that status quo. Nobody actually wants to attack America.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit