Huawei CFO arrest 'violates human rights', China says

China has urged the US and Canada to "clarify" the arrest of Meng Wanzhou, Huawei's chief financial officer.

The daughter of the founder of the Chinese telecoms giant was arrested in Vancouver on 1 December and could face extradition to the US.

Details of the arrest have not been released but the US has been investigating Huawei over possible violation of sanctions against Iran.

China demanded her release, saying her detention was possibly a rights abuse.

bbc.com/news/business-46465768

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 8.01.47 PM.png (602x357, 307.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.yahoo.com/softbank-mobile-phone-disrupted-areas-054234280.html
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/business-46464730
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based Leafs

Is the US losing it

I think they might want to take the stick out of their own eye first.

This is pretty much the foretold start of WW3 according to John Titor. Strap in folks.

Israel?

Whats that?

wtf i love china now

If I remember correctly, John Titor was hardcore LARP back in the day about a time traveler that warned people about the future through message boardsā€¦. Kinda like the Q nonsense of today.

Like Communism does?

EHEHHHEEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE

Shit was suppose to happen 20 years ago titor fag. He also said nothing about Islamic immigration rising populism Brexit or anything that happened

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL @ anything China has to say about Hooman Lights

Heiled and heh'd

Is this a LOL thread?

"China" and "human rights" don't belong in the same sentenceā€¦. for fuck sake, the irony is so thicc you can cut it with a knife.

This is your daily reminder that Saudi Arabia has a seat on the UN human rights council.

Exactly how selling phones to a desert nation merits an arrest?

It's not just selling phones sweetie. It's selling phones that don't have a mossad backdoor in their hardware.

fake trump fake news

fuck the bugmen

What a fucked up timeline we live in.

Attached: 1299164900048.jpg (500x395, 29.95K)

?

news.yahoo.com/softbank-mobile-phone-disrupted-areas-054234280.html

#UKdown #02down
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/business-46464730

Attached: Screenshot_20181206-203132.jpg (1080x2244, 450.22K)

the chinese have some mars attacks level messaging skills

So a bunch of subhumans do this shit and therefore it makes it okay for us to emulate them now?

We gain nothing from going down the path of abandoning due process. Making "private" arrests and not actually announcing the cause is dubious shit. It's the reason habeas corpus is important. It defines the West. Abandoning it is abandoning basically the foundation of individual freedom.

In the west we traditionally explain why a person is being taken into custody for the public record. I don't want to be fucking round-eyed Chinese shit heads. You shouldn't either. Stop cheering our fall to their level.

cucked leaf judge allows publication ban.
any chief officers and corporations/companies should not be allowed the rights to publication bans.

!