Nasal Rinse Linked To Rare Brain-Eating Amoeba Of Seattle Woman

A 69-year-old Seattle woman was facing a deadly brain-eating amoeba which has now been linked to her improper use of a neti pot. Dr. Charles Cobbs, a neurosurgeon at Seattle's Swedish Medical Center, carried out a brain surgery like no other in order to save the woman's life. "It's something I've actually never seen before … pathologists couldn't really determine what it was because the tissue had been pretty much destroyed."

thegoldwater.com/news/43524-Nasal-Rinse-Linked-To-Rare-Brain-Eating-Amoeba-Of-Seattle-Woman

Attached: neti pot.jpg (856x600, 94.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=dailytip&dbid=4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, she's just a slovenly roastie.
You've got to clean those neti pots with boiling water after every use.
Make sure you use distilled or boiled water for the rinse and add half a teaspoon of kosher salt and half a teaspoon of baking soda to the sterilized water.
Pour solution into the previously sterilized neti pot and bring water to room temperature before use.

Fuck off kike.

>(((kosher salt)))
Sure, buddy.

Or even better, don't rinse your nose in the first place. If the nose was meant to be rinsed it would not be this small delicate organ, it would be large, bulbous, and stand out on the face as the most prominent…
Oh. Well, I guess carry on then, Shlomo.

This is old news. IIRC there have only been 10 or so recorded cases of this brain-eating amoeba in the last century and literally half of them are from people rinsing their nasal cavities with tap water out of a neti pot. The other half are probably from people swimming in freshwater lakes (which I believe happened to a girl in Minnesota a few years ago).

Niggers stop. He's wrong, but he's not wrong for the reasons you think he's wrong.
whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=dailytip&dbid=4

Stop letting people tell you what to think and educate yourselves. Kosher salt exists for a reason. The reason has nothing to do with nasal irrigation.

So according to that link, the only difference between kosher salt and regular salt is the size of the grains? Why not just call it large-grained salt then? That's what it's called where I live. Why are Americans such kike dick suckers?

Kosher is something only jewish people care about. Maybe Americans named it Kosher salt to outjew the jew.

Non-iodized salt
Boil 2 cups water, add 1 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp baking soda to approximate the PH of nasal mucous.

Put in clean tupperware dish for 3 days use.

Pour boiling water in the bottle or pot once a week to clean

Attached: 5180fn7iWzL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 8.48K)

If the plastic can take it

Doctors believe a woman who died from rare brain-eating amoebas used tap water to rinse her sinuses.

The 69-year-old Seattle resident died in February after undergoing brain surgery at Swedish Medical Center. Her doctor tells The Seattle Times there was "amoeba all over the place just eating brain cells."

Health officials suggest using only distilled, sterile or previously boiled water to rinse sinuses. Tap water can contain tiny organisms that are safe to drink but could survive in nasal passages

The article literally tells you. It's called "kosher" salt because its primary use was in koshering meat.

Some people are allergic to iodine, fucking morons

Yeah, that's called ''Kosher salt" morons

>((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((k****r salt)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
kill yourself zog

dubs of excellence and truth

Savage stuff.

How can you tell?

ok, joo

Can't squeeze the water up yor nose

Holy shit, nettie pot my bloomin foot; makes as much sense as shoving a garden hose up your arse. Jayzoo Cristi. and of course, it's the poor old lady's fault, not the fucked up culture of twisted hyper-hygiene we live in.
shite.

But my parents and school teachers and the TV told me tap water is perfect

top laff

Water with a few amoebas is perfectly safe to drink, your digestive system is perfectly capable of destroying them. Shove them up your sinuses, however, and it's a different story.

Wrong, you fucking moron. Kosher salt can be iodized or non-iodized.

One has to tilt their head in a ridiculous posture to pour the water in and there is more of chance of it entering the lungs, than by gently squirting up the nose

I know, been doing it for 20 yrs

Oh you think you're mad now? There are also "kosher" pickles that people call… koshers! Make sure to tell Zig Forums about how the jewish pickles hurt your feelings.

You're a nigger-tier retard then. Don't fucking inhale and your lungs will be nearly sealed at multiple points from such a thing happening.

Then shouldn't it be called koshering salt instead of kosher salt?

Kosher salt can have iodine as well, fucking kike.

squeezed to hard one time and the water came out my ears

Dont use kosher salt!!!!!

Thst stuff can get in to yor brane, just like the ambeebas, and will make you do this

Attached: tenor.gif (220x154, 683.82K)