22-year-old employee found dead at Google's NYC office

Police say a 22-year-old software engineer was found dead at the company's New York City headquarters.

Scott Krulcik was found unconscious on the sixth floor of the company's offices in Chelsea at about 9 p.m. Friday. He was pronounced dead by Emergency Medical Service workers.

Police say there were no signs of trauma and the death does not appear to be suspicious. The city medical examiner's office will determine the cause of death.

Krulcik's Linkedin page says he began working at Google in August after serving as an intern in the summer of 2017.

He graduated from Carnegie Mellon University last spring with a degree in computer science.

Google representatives did not immediately return emails seeking comment.

source:
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/22-year-employee-found-dead-googles-nyc-office-59702752

Attached: evolving_google_identity_share.jpg (2480x1240, 175.97K)

Suicide, 3 gun shots to the back of the head.

Good. Hope he suffered.

He knew so (((they))) shut it down.

Another sex slave with a pin hole between his toes od’s on insulin.

Attached: Irving.jpg (700x394, 64.62K)

It's the heart attack juice again.

It turns out he found the right google search to uncover the formuli to the crabby patty ravioli and google got upsetti spaghetti and made him regretti

How does a 22 year old die without suspicion?

Somebody fingered Hillary!

I feel like someone is going to do an undercover investigation involving how hard google drives their employees to work. Piss test their employees and I bet most will have adderall in their urine.

It's actually soy milk.

Do suicides not exist in your countries?

Extremely high soy intake

They got the wrong one.

Attached: Moot_smiling_at_ROFLCon_II[1].jpg (3245x2592, 1.72M)

Probably just died from lack of sleep, living in a high emf area.

she wishes

hey isn't that the guy who started a suicide cult for cucks? I bet he is involved
somehow. he should be questioned.

Typically not from 22 year olds with extremely bright opportunities.

Ravioli, Ravioli, give me the formu-oli!

I guess hiding a murder that occured in your office "isn't evil."

Attached: abcs-of-death.jpg (1500x1500, 337.49K)

Attached: 1533679852.png (942x960, 24.32K)

and nothing of value was lost

My sources say Google's new "anti-leaking" team tested a new impossible to detect poison on the employee. This poison is specific to an employee's genetic code and cannot harm anyone else. They just gas the entire office and the employee dies a few hours later. Anyone who they suspect will leak Google Confidential Information will be immediately poisoned without warning.

sage negated

and my sources say you're a faggot jew

He's that guy who wrote the Google memo.

Extremely high money intake. They are giving them unimaginable wages so they overwork to death simply not to loose one in a lifetime opportunity to make such amount of monies.

Nothing of value was lost

Suicides in america are generally cause by three shotgun blasts to the back of the head.

Because those "bright opportunities" usually come with a shit ton of overwork that is implicitly expected of new hires. Why do you think big tech firms try to sell themselves on soyboy shit like "we have fridges stocked with thirteen different varieties of craft beer and an indoor ball pit!"? It's so young employees can congratulate themselves for working in a "fun" workplace, and if they feel they have to work an extra two or three hours a night….eh, I guess the craft beer makes up for it.

Chances are he just cracked under the pressure, and either offed himself or died of exhaustion.

Yeah because when I think of healthy lifestyles I think of software engineers spending 10 hours hunched over a computer