Trump to Choose Kushner as Next Chief of Staff, Supporters Not Amused

thegoldwater.com/news/43644-Trump-to-Choose-Kushner-as-Next-Chief-of-Staff-Supporters-Not-Amused

Those not familiar with the policies of Kushner, a devout liberal whose policies include bolstering US defense spending to Israel and Prison Reform, are likely to applaud the decision.

Those who see Prison Reform as a deadly game of demographics shifting, a liberal policy, are far from amused by this potential appointment.

President Trump was elected to build a border wall along the Southern border with Mexico, and so far that hasn't happened.

Attached: jared-kushner-israeli-agent-678x381.jpg (678x381, 14.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

littlerevolution.us/2018/01/21/platform/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One Term

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually **** her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to **** her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

So what you're saying is I should go take a harem of other guys' little loli daughters instead.

you fucking dumbass

Aren't you supposed to be getting fucked by Chad then drowning your pain in pills and alcohol?

The absolute state.

he might as well, he couldn't be more a joke anyway

Not if I enjoy her first.

incestuos pedo alert…Mr President

What a girl thing to say lmao

what

The Antichrist Arises. Look for peace between Israel and Palestine soon.

Fucking based. Not tired of winning. We march for Zion!

I think General Flynn would make a better POTUS

Attached: Sing for Change Obama.webm (638x360, 1.44M)

You (or more accurately the cuckchanner you copypasta'd this from) are under the strange misconception that your daughter should for you and only you to fuck. Which, most normal, non-degenerate people would consider that incest and/or molestation

It's his cabinet. The cabinet of the president is already a dictatorship.

Attached: 1518920958277.png (657x539, 110.46K)

Trump, a master at sucking his own cock strikes again. But hey be distracted by Kushner and his chip and don't look up at the military spraying you on Trumps watch while he says he is a patriot.
Not going to vote Trump again!

Think orders from Israel will be more appetizing through Flynn than they are from Trump?

Is that a rising sun Obama flag? Wtf

Fucked up my strikethrough because I'm autistic.

He will never have a daughter

Maybe his mom or sis will give him a mercy fuck

Rand Paul is a better choice. Trump is still too close with Israel.

Those satanic rising sun sun worshippers flags are all over now and even on our military jets. They're trying to not let us see them so much though while they sneakily flush us down the toilet some more. Like the chemtrails, smart meters, cell towers etc. you're not supposed to notice these things let alone point them out. Stick to the psyop at hand. Do not notice they are at war against us while Trump gives the military a trillion bucks a year to fund it.

Trumps 1 term presidency is actually Obamas 3rd term and if were lucky enough to survive it there is no candidate in current government for Obamas 4th term.

Seems like Trump is doing everything possible to ensure he is a one term pres.

You should never been legally permitted to have children. U sound as if you and you alone should have intimate relations with your little girl. Slippery slope you are on and could lead to much trouble for all.

delicious pasta

Attached: I love Pasta.jpg (2850x1900, 1.28M)

Patrick Little 2020
>littlerevolution.us/2018/01/21/platform/

Giving him credit for 2 years not yet under his belt is a bit presumptuous don't you think.

No, it's because Kushner is a kike, you damn fool.

trump was a protest vote that somewhat backfired. on the one hand all the corruption people knew about in Washington is right in the fucking open now. on the other hand both parties are unfazed and using trump as a useful idiot while amerilards gobble up all that rhetoric. this is an important time for america and the direction of the country to see if people actually want something done to clean house or if america will slide to russia style governing

Meanwhile in the real world Mulvaney took over as acting Chief of staff.

Oof

Hope he gets impeached, tried for treason in benefit of israel, and executed - right next to the Clintons.

Trump might as well choose Hillary

Attached: donald-hillary-800.jpg (800x600, 292.43K)

KYS reddit

kushner has been running the country all along. trump sucks israel's dick once again.

You fucking IDIOT….
Mick Mulvaney……..

Attached: FUCKFACE.mp4 (624x418, 1.56M)

God Damn, Diana

You're such a fucking IDIOT!!!!

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

Israel is not classified as an enemy of the USA no matter how much they should be

You stupid fucking prostitute. Trump already named Mick Mulvaney the new Chief of Staff…

you're WORTHLESS !!

Attached: LIL SLUGGER.webm (704x384, 2.69M)

You can't do ANYTHING right, Diana

Something tells me that when you're turning a trick, you fuck that up too

Attached: LIL SLUGGERS KISS OF DEATH.webm (1254x604, 1.66M)

Welp, fagtune's here. There goes any chance of this thread generating significant discussion.

I don't think the new Tea Party loyalist will last much longer than any of the previous Chief of Staff assignees. Trump'll have high praise for him on the way in and a kick in the ass and a demeaning nickname on the way out. For Trump, it'll be business as usual.

Attached: 16324868d0447800a360d83193f6dd679e92f6925397c6bd7bc164ea169db67c.jpg (255x246, 8.68K)

lol
100% kosher
trumpcucks on suicide watch

FAKE NEWS!

Sooo… people and bots here did Nazi this coming? LoL. I knew Kushner was going places from the time Trump began to run for office! Couldn't see the pattern back then, eh? I KNEW this was a ZOG operation! Now that the ZOG fags have used D&C one last grand time, now they get their anti-anti-semite purge on! Who would have guessed.

Attached: JIA n Sheeeittt.jpg (404x379, 66.76K)

Attached: download.png (540x540, 346.66K)