"Aquaman" Photobombs Newly Weds' Photo Shoot In Oahu

A couple getting married Oahu, Hawaii was given a huge surprise when "Aquaman" actor Jason Momoa photobombed their wedding shoot. The actor has quickly become a fan favorite of the DC universe with his charm and physicality which make him uniquely suited for the superhero role.

more here: thegoldwater.com/news/43793-Aquaman-Photobombs-Newly-Weds-Photo-Shoot-In-Oahu

Attached: 93f228f298e640b5de46b8e6f0abdbdad63988e3e530b64542dcf4ec1598437a.jpeg (772x516, 67.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/tech/8030636/sex-robots-feel-human-touch-smart-skin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here he is again.

Attached: cat-crap-big.jpg (637x450, 36.98K)

Aquaman was whale hunting.

RIP for that guy that got married. He just put himself in the most compromising position a man can put himself in. I said RIP because marriage ceremonies are just that–funerals with cake for the poor sucker playing society's stupidest game. Let see some of the prizes he could win—dealing with female hypergamy, infidelity, raising kids that are not his, working 60+ hours per week so the wife can compete with her girlfriends and make them jealous, and if she gets bored one day divorce, alimony, child support losing the house, almost all of the assets, the beloved family pet, and can't see the kids. So RIP for that guy. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Come on man, let's look at the positives here. He'll get a fuck at least twice a week for the first year. TWICE A WEEK IN THAT WARM, WET, SILKEN PUSSY.
How can you put a price on that luxury? Divorce, child-support, loss of house. These are acceptable costs for TWICE-A-WEEK.
God hates the timid.

SURPRISE BUTTSEX

Way to try to siphon the fun out of a photo bomb ya sour faggot

Sour grapes, eh?

Absolutely false and complete bullshit. The worst case scenarios from marriage last for 18+ years and cause irreparable emotional and financial damage to a man. One year of pussy is not even worth a fraction of that.

Why is he purposely ruining couple things?

You're absolutely right, Moishe. All of us white male gamers of European descent need to MGTOW asap so we can all buy more shiny things. Fuck reproduction, am I right fellow lads? Don't tell anyone over at /niggers/ or /islam/ the secret to our happiness. Let those cucks make 20 kids each. Lulz. Sucks to be them.

Attached: 2018-12-09 14.48.29.jpg (336x400, 104.58K)

Fuck off bitch, no one wants you.

Some coked up actor from that movie no one will ever remember ruins a wedding photo that should last a life time. All 3 of these people need to be physically removed.

This is a sound an incel makes when santa doesn't deliver the my little pony toy they wanted this year.

Can someone delete this thread. I don't browse here for trite gossip tmz horse magic

pretty sure that aquaman has bright blonde hair, blue eyes, and fair skin.
Not sure who that negro spearchucker is, must be famous in hawaii.

I fuck my ex gf twice a week, am I winning?
btw shes a nigger

I thought that spoiler was going to say she was dead. I'm disappointed.

I'd rather save my pocket money mummy gives me so I can go to Japan and marry a pillow case than spend it on some roastie slut who will fuck jamal all day

Attached: images(5).jpg (678x452, 36.39K)

You sound like female incel, are you here trying to get attention because you have no man at home?

ITT: reddit

literally PR for a movie but cucks believe it's a coincidence.
OP reports coincidence, shilling the jew agenda.
good fucking job nigger.

all women are incels, because their entire lives revolve around getting fucked.

That's now how you define whores, dumbasses

Women are all sluts and whores for the right guy or the right price. It doesn't matter the part of the earth they are from–they are all the same.

Even the women you think are "unicorns" will be down to fuck if the circumstance is convenient—there tools for her to evade consequences if caught, the guy is hot enough, and there's something for her to gain–maybe just the pleasure from sex as the case is with sluts.

Investing in women is just foolish for men. They have just one use–fuck holes–and they'll lose that when sexdolls/sexbots improve and become more popular. Feminism is making them feral. The West is a place full of feral women with zero impulse control and cultured men.

by definition of the word, you are wrong. incel means involuntary celibate. if you are constantly spending every moment of your life obsessing around getting fucked and anguishing over not being able to nab a suitable chad, you are an incel without a doubt.

learn how to think.

Why hasn't anyone photo shipped this yet?

I bet this is killing on Reddit and Imgur. Mega lulz and emojis are being shared globally by fucking retards.

Prenup

So, Im thinking youre single?

Fifty thousand United States dollars per month in alomony payments.

k

The tech is improving rapidly. One day walking STDs infested meat holes will be obsolete. thesun.co.uk/tech/8030636/sex-robots-feel-human-touch-smart-skin/

Practically useless if your income and wealth correspond to a middle class salary. Only relevant in case of high net worth individuals and even then depends on the judge, jurisdiction and several other factors.

Typical roastie response. The best thing men can do for themselves in a gynocentric world is remaining single.

This is an accurate conclusion from my observations. Well put user.