Morocco - Scandinavian Girls Butchers Arrest Foiled ‘Terrorist Plot’

As more details drip in about the horrific killing of Louisa Vesterager Jespersen, 24, from Denmark, and Maren Ueland, 28, from Norway in Morocco last week, social media commenters pointed out that one of the two asked for ‘respect for Islam’ in 2015 on social media when she shared a post with a video shaming Islamophobia.

more here: thegoldwater.com/news/43794-Morocco-Scandinavian-Girls-Butchers-Arrest-Foiled-Terrorist-Plot

Attached: 7dadbfcbd7052d48c8e949450447642fb01cd52fd5cc61f0851f0e8ffd6e5843.jpg (971x660, 99.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/E62mK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The news will report her killers as "white men" or pretend it never happened at all

Burn the coal, pay the toll

Daily reminder that pitting whites and muslims against each other only serves you know who. They'll keep reposting the same story again and again to make sure you don't realize they've been behind the whole immigration problem all along. By the way there is now a Mossad base in Paris operating with the government's blessing. Most western nations signed a UN migration pact recently that will prevent any wage growth in the EU for the foreseeable future. And the West has been slaughtering countless women and children for decades without anyone blinking. Not that it justifies the killing in any way, but simply putting things into perspective.

Attached: Saudi Arabia Bombs Residential Neighborhood in Yemen Killing Entire Family.mp4 (640x480, 12.67M)

Um, sweetie, the muslims are our enemy. They made that clear.

Fine, enjoy your Goldberg news.

Do you even Qur'an?

The problem is Muslims view Europeans as the enemy and are a very real, physical presence in Europe. We fight both at the same time because both are attacking us. And who do you think allowed all these Muslims in to begin with?

Those holes were asking for it.

Mooslims and jews both view anyone not them as cattle.

I view it as the old divide and conquer strategy. It was not like that before 911, but young people won't remember it. I'll just leave this material to your appreciation. Had to keep Lockheed & others in business after the cold war I guess. Anyway, news is business too, and the Goldwater needs to make money. Guess who's willing to pay and be a good (((## Board Volunteer)))?

archive.is/E62mK

No shit Sherlock

Confound it Watson, it was their stupid insistence on believing that all men are essentially as good and decent as Englishmen that was their undoing. This sort of crime would never happen in Londonistan.

Attached: sher.jpg (1000x1000, 119.65K)

are they really making her into a martyr now?

filthy rat-faced kike detected

White knight detected.

What white women think or say is meaningless. Stupid is as stupid gets beheaded. Don't care. Feel nothing for them. These coalburners got what they deserved. Just wish I could have watched them get raped first so I could hear their stupid whimpering. Loved the gurgles. Fuck white liberal women. I hope millions of muslim knives find their sweet throats.

Does anyone know why another Jew puppet is killing more Muslims? Oh I know…to create MORE REFUGEES…..How is this not obvious? I guess Trump isn't their goyim puppet afterall. Kill all fucking Jews.

Jews and their liberal puppets support by 80% of the white women that crave nigger dick.

Some dumb liberal white women got beheaded? So what. We need millions more of them to get beheaded. Then maybe they will finally learn that the ONLY freedom and security they EVER had…came from the THOUSANDS of years of advancement handed to them by white men. The very men they betray on a daily basis. I could care less about white women now. I am a white man and I personally consider white women to be the MOST dangerous enemy to my way of life, my beliefs and my feelings about liberty. I VOW…to never lift a finger in the defence of white women EVER. They are traitors to the last that deserve NOTHING form white men. They all would rather suck a brown dick than nurse a white baby. Fine…good luck with the moral, intellectual and spiritual poverty that comes with flushing your culture, your race, your history, your lands, your countries and your genes down the sewer. Artifical Womb Tech is here and it is only a matter of time until we can make proper white sons and rebuild the civilization that white women have destroyed. Then we can finally rid ourselves of these do NOTHING, create NOTHING parasites that contribute NOTHING of value to race of white men. Not even children anymore. F@ck white girls and their stupid mothers.

This. Syrians are caucasoids anyways. Jews are just using them as a scapegoat. It's no wonder they become radicalized considering how we bomb them to hell and back.

Women are nigger tier. I don't feel a thing for these sluts. I hope the men find a way to evade consequences tho.

This
The government will provide them with one