Gay men kept vanishing on the streets of Toronto. Now, a serial killer has confessed

On Tuesday, Bruce McArthur, 67, pleaded guilty to eight counts of first-degree murder.

boston.com/news/crime/2019/01/30/toronto-serial-killer-bruce-mcarthur-gay-men

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 10.08.17 PM.png (672x375, 623.54K)

The hero we need

doing gods work

Good man

Too bad he confessed to (((them)))
F

Behold the religious right, everyone.

Muslims
Leftists
Blacks
Browns of any variety
Women
jews

Need I say more? (((your))) kind has been forgiving murders by the above for… ever.

Ah, so the faggots he murdered have come to haunt 8cock? Figures.

Did he do it for sexual reasons or what?

pun intended.

He should kill more the gay things.

Gays are "The Thing". Confirmed

Attached: thing.jpg (768x759, 48.92K)

Is he available for a visit to Alberta?

We need to stop publishing names of serial killers and giving them news air time when caught. It just encourages budding psychopaths to shoot for their ten minutes of fame.

awesome! kill all faggots!!

>oy vey goyim see how evil this plant white straight male christian is?

Flawless logic. Be sure to tell your pastor all about this.

Police questioned McArthur again in 2016, after a man claimed that McArthur had tried to choke him while they were having sex, the Globe and Mail reported. Due to conflicting accounts, detectives chose not to press charges.

Why do you fags always try to hold Christians to a standard that people like you don't even believe in? If you were an actual believer, what you'd have to say would actually matter, but you fedora missionaries have no right to judge Christians in that way given your own failings.

Implying I have to be christian to want death for all "people I dont like"

Yes. It is a well known fact that all Christians, who worship a God that literally says "Thou Shalt Not Kill", are the only ones capable of this kind of hatred. Everyone else is a bastion of virtue.

What do you get out of murder besides self hate?

Trumps son was in canada when these happened

he recycled gay pajeets & etc 10/10

Pretty sure murder is a crime punishable by the law.

JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE
they need to get dubs as well

Attached: whyyourfamilyhatesyou.webm (720x405, 7.38M)

Careful user, those standards according to this lovely person: are something we don't even believe in.

It is a religious rite dedicated to Nerthuz! Sacrifices must be made again to her or you'll anger her, the bleeding eyes. Only those who dwell in the bog shall see under her veil.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (700x1080, 571.2K)

Atheism+ is a religion built around a smug sense of superiority

Predators of human beings are not people themselves, so we can safely kill them without moral qualms.

Remember when Christians told you, please take a step back and let's shake hands in peace? But you refused, because you always pick victory over peace. And now you're hunted like an animal.

It's not exactly a religion. It may require faith, but unlike most actual religions, it has plenty of proof.

Mentally ill gay man preying on other mentally ill gay men.

I will since he actually reads and believes the Bible.

I'm not judging them; GOD is. Whether or not I believe in Him doesn't change the fact that THEY believe in Him.

Boy howdy, you sure present a compelling argument!

No, seriously, do it, and then come back to me. If he says anything other than "You're not God so it's a grave sin (particularly of Pride) to judge ANYONE" I'll eat my shoes.

Also, Leviticus tells you that eating shellfish or wearing mixed fabrics is just as bad of a sin. So don't start with that OT nonsense again.