Authorities seize record-setting 1.7 tons of meth worth $1.29 billion at Los Angeles port

A joint drug bust between Australian and U.S. authorities in mid-January resulted in a record 1.7 tons of methamphetamine being seized at Los Angeles/Long Beach seaport.

Customs and Border Protection announced the seizure of the three containers on Thursday, which were intended to be shipped to Australia before being searched on Jan. 11. The containers were filled with speakers "artfully" stuffed with the drugs.

In addition to the 3,810 pounds of meth, the shipment also contained 55.9 pounds of cocaine and 11.5 pounds of heroin. Australian officials said the total street value of the haul was $1.29 billion.

abcnews.go.com/US/authorities-seize-record-setting-17-tons-meth-worth/story?id=60932466

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 8.23.52 PM.png (907x715, 1022.66K)

Lol 1.29 billion thats how you know jews run the drug trade they are shekalyzing the drug busts

Right on the back of the mercedes bust. The human traffickers and drug traffickers are getting btfo

"Seize", translates to "import".

All CIA stock. I wonder if Congress is trying to pass some new anti-drug laws.

Think of all the gay rape the CIA can do on people who aren't pro being turned into an isolated robot.

Non pro's are like Christians in that they do not really exist. Both are like Bigfoot, a myth.

if only we had a wall on the southern border! that'd stop these shipments!

I heard Sears & Robuck are reopening stores and bringing back old product lines in the catalog.
Man, those were definitely the good ol days.

I'm starting to think two walls would be better than just one.

you are literally retarded. Did you even read the article?

It is those white boys at it again I tell ya !

so they executed the guys responsible right

Next time I'm at Home Depot I will be sure to buy speakers.

That wall would have kept this out

no, it's a seaport.
however it's true that a wall would force most incoming contraband/smuggled products to be redirected toward ports/airports, making control far easier and thorough.

Sea wall

Guarded by Semen.

Aparently it was Mexican gangs

A wall would also keep out those who are doing the smuggling
this was done by Mexican Cartels

OI DEYZ WUZ GUNNA SELLZ ME SUM METH CUZ BUT DOZE RAYCIST WOIGHT CUNTS TOOK DA ICE BAFORE IT GOT TA STRAYA
UNNA

Attached: 1a7d931b84bfecb2cd34c3e822e746b4fcc99a94230f5f206745a15dffd222e3.jpg (678x452, 29.04K)

Meth, Cocaine & Heroin are racist.

DAS RITE!

Wow I've only taken a KG.

Alright I over embellished. It was only .75kg but I am working on it as we speak.

Wow that's enough drugs for 100 Supermen. Too bad it's not worth enough to rebuild that forest.

Could you imagine if some jackass stole their haul and just threw it into the ocean so they could complain about the billion dollars they lost?

No. No one can imagine it.

Hey Superman found 51 tons of meth. Police ignore it and he dumps it into the ocean.

No one cares. I mean that's not even as rediculous as the crap I'm dealing with. THAT would make me laugh.

"Here you go gentlemen. It's pretty much ALL the meth "

***Ignores you.

Ok I guess I'll just throw this 50+ ton supply of meth out there while everyone gets confused as to why everyone's just completely spun out across the country.

Good job

Give me back my girlfriend. We're going to lose another 10-20 billion in the near future because durrrrr

Everything in the news can take a back seat unless there was a surprise attack that completely levels the entire nation of France.

Thnk about the types of psycho fish we would get. Youd have sardines killing people and sharks coming up on land to rape bitches.

Get out of here Aquaman I'm not supporting your deranged sexual fantasies.

Sorry I don't know if you can talk to fish or tried. You're probably wasting your time by not focusing on the fish and imagining what they should be doing.

Aquaman. Maybe.

I'd say don't do it incase they're spying on your brain but no one cares about talking to fish.

Have I been here too long?

Did the meth and that is about $15.50 per beginner dose. I don't think this is right. But I guess a lot of these people are horribly poor for a reason.

100-200mg of amphetamine is a party level. Meth is probably a third of that.

It was brought in by cartels and the cartwls were arrested before being paid. Who benefits?

Interesting kike math they are using to arrive at that $1.2 billion figure. Just doing some onion market research you can find meth going for about $25-30 per gram in 3.5 gram allotments. $50 to 70 for singles. $10 for large quantities.

Even at $100/g which is the absolute best case price a street dealer would get, 3810 pounds still only adds up to $170 million. 11 lbs of heroin and 56 lbs of coke are still not gonna make up the next $1.03 billion in imaginary value these zogbots are patting themselves on the back about.

And anyone purchasing this sort of quantity is sure as fuck not paying anywhere near tor market retail, much less street.

This is a small time $30-40m wholesale price bust at best. $200-300 million in revenue if it all made it to market uncut. Maybe $500-600 million after getting stepped on to 50% purity.

The only way their figures make sense is getting top street dollar for 10% purity product. Welcome to kike math.

correction ICE seized 1.7 tons of Isopropylbenzylamine.

zips go for 200 bucks here……so you do the math

In other news, authorities find 3 ounces of cocaine valued at 3 trillion dollars

Props to the cops.
The People Thank You!

There are ways using sound to figure out if anyone is going under the wall.

street value cut down to $20 bags bullshit

whole sale 100 million

They always say it worth way more then it is but I'm glad it's off the street. Its poison

Hey! What're you looking at?!
—SUPERMAN

Weird thread matey. Cool schitzoposts though.

Come on, dude. You're not really this stupid.