Tennis great Martina Navratilova criticized for comments on transgender athletes

Transgender sportswomen hit back at Martina Navratilova after the tennis champion said "its insane and it's cheating" for transgender women to be allowed to compete in women's sport.

"A man can decide to be female, take hormones if required by whatever sporting organization is concerned, win everything in sight and perhaps earn a small fortune, and then reverse his decision and go back to making babies if he so desires," 18-times Grand Slam winner Navratilova wrote in The Sunday Times.

Navratilova's comments are "disturbing, upsetting and deeply transphobic," said Rachel McKinnon, who in 2018 became the first transgender woman to win a world track cycling title, reigniting a debate over whether transgender women have unfair physical advantages in sport.

cbc.ca/sports/tennis/martina-navratilova-criticized-trans-comments-1.5023677

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-19 at 12.44.22 PM.png (896x501, 682.33K)

Every day when I see more trans shit I'm like "Jesus Christ when will this shit end??? Am I the only person who thinks this is fucking ridiculous??" So I'm glad to see her make this statement, because it's fucking true too.

Its not going to end until the first artificial womb is placed in a man and he becomes pregnant.

…but did she say anything about kiddie fiddlers and horse fuckers, though?
If not, I don't see the pro-tolerance left having a problem.

I remember when Tennis was worth my time.

Attached: Anna.jpg (1280x720, 50.45K)

Don't worry user, the MtF still inject boobjuice.

How is this even debatable? This is the reason why men and women's sports were separated in the first place. On average, women are biologically incapable of competing effectively against men. Allowing transfag "women" to compete against real women is a shit show that ruins all real women's chances of success in their own circles. I'd be furious if I were a woman. But I actually think it's hilarious, since it was SJW women and feminists who who made this shit happen in the first place. They are deluded retards.

Nah, man…something feels off.

Attached: Tennis today.jpg (800x1157, 113.09K)

That is definitely not what that user meant, faggot. He was talking about the days when the sport had many more naturally fit real women. They've been pushed out or outshined by ultra masculine women and transfag "women".

Something should feel off. They are merely pretending to be women.

I am indifferent to women. They got it what they wanted and should get used to it. Can’t wait until the countries become fascistic and whip the women back in the lines so they don’t whine.

How would that give you an advantage in sport?

I guess horsefuckers might have an advantage in horse riding.

she's just salty that they can go back to making babies

For the same reason he invoked the “left” argument. He seeks out boogiemen and thinks of horse sex and molestation during any exchange of ideas. Fortunately he works at Subway because if he worked at a place where he had to navigate conversations he would be in a permanent state of arousal and paranoia.

Someone should whip your ass until you learn to speak English correctly

fag enabler

A lot of this comes from bitterness of the russians towards one of their top athletes who was a hermaphrodite that was raised a girl being disqualified in the olympics.

Everyone has a line. Even you, the leftist reading this.
Eventually, you will say it's wrong for an eight year old boy to have sex with a transsexual geriatric that identifies as a table lamp.
Or you'll say it's wrong that a dead person can share votes with an illegal minor.
Or that animals aren't actually just furry human babies.

No, most of those are okay.

You should really use correct punctuation when you lecture someone on writing correct English grammar.

It's not a debate. Men are better humans, and it's not just physical, but mental as well.

I can't tell you when, but I can tell you where: on a battlefield.

Yeah, no. Trannies are superior to women physically, but their psychiatric problems put them below the women, mentally.

So telling the truth is now
Thought crime laws when?

This

This is debatable. You could argue that their psychiatric problems puts them on par…