Man arrested over ‘No Blacks’ graffiti on front door of Salford home

A man has been arrested on suspicion of racially aggravated criminal damage after "No Blacks" was daubed on the door of a home in Salford, police said.

The 54-year-old was being questioned in connection with the incident which made headlines after home owner Jackson Yamba complained on social media about police inaction five days after it appeared.

The trainee lawyer said his 10-year-old son David was "traumatized" by the incident.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/salford-graffiti-racist-arrest-suspect-man-charged-greater-manchester-police-a8787736.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-20 at 9.34.54 PM.png (970x645, 769.07K)

Wow, I'm not usually a supporter of this but in this case I would be okay with the death penalty.

Well the homeowner probably should just be re-enslaved. No need to lynch them as far as I can tell.

We didnt have black slaves in the UK.
He would have to be sent to the colonies to be enslaved.

No user. Death penalty is only for anti-jews.

No nigger faggot jews.

Did you know that the Independent is owned by former KGB officer Alexander Lebedev?

The poor man already had "no blacks" spraypainted on his door, now you want him to be put to death?! What's wrong with you!?

You had indentured servants instead. This basically meant that you didn't mind enslaving people regardless of their race.
Not sure if thats better or not.

fine as long as it's not racist

Yep. There was no shortage of white people in the poorhouse here.

But remember indentured servitude was a big part of the early formation of Murrica.
Wealthy farm owners in the US would pay for peoples travel from Europe or Africa to the new world. And in exchange those people would promise to work for them for 5 years or so in debt-bondage. It actually gave a lot of those people much needed exprience for setting up their own little farm after their debt was paid.

You can't re-enslave someone who was never a slave, you're referring to enslavement. Why do you want to enslave him?

There's the crime.
Whatcha doing, witch doctor?

It'sa nigger user

I don't think you know what a man is.

what sad kind of barbarians are doing that stuff

it's "no blacks, PLEASE"

Jussie Smollett had an UK cousin ya know?.

Yeah and he's a "trainee lawyer". These nogs are all lawyers, doctors and engineers. That's why they live in slums in Salford.

Hey Tyrone, whatcha doin'?

For free labor.

AY YO NAH NIGGA THA FUCK U DOIN'?

MAH*

Is the guy a negro too

Attached: 1549980313328.jpg (615x635, 129.26K)

Attached: 194871.jpg (996x1200, 683.46K)

I'm calling bullshit, nobody writes politically correct graffiti. Leftists CANNOT say the word "nigger" or draw a swastika. Lefties are wound tightly in mental bonds from childhood until their brains are bent and crippled, kinda like how chinks deformed little girls feet.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (794x535, 79.33K)

Attached: g84r0e.jpg (1054x640, 96.75K)

Attached: 192083.jpeg (1080x868, 418.58K)

Well if they werent slaves, why are they always running around askimg for free shit because of it? Maybe we just send them back to Africa?

that means they caught nigger