Democrats block bill to ensure medical care for abortion survivors

Senate Democrats on Monday defeated a GOP attempt to advance legislation that would clarify that babies who survive attempted abortions must receive medical care.

Republicans and anti-abortion advocates pushed for the bill, the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act, to receive a vote so that they could put individual senators on the spot regarding the issue of third-trimester abortion. GOP senators have been aiming to pressure Democrats to state whether they believe any limits should be placed on abortion after controversial comments appearing to indicate otherwise from Democratic Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam.

washingtonexaminer.com/policy/healthcare/democrats-block-bill-to-ensure-medical-care-for-abortion-survivors

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 1.45.56 PM.png (752x498, 641.74K)

Yep, these people still think they're entitled to kill their own children because they're too cheap for condoms (my fullest sympathy to rape victims as well, but "adoption" needs to always be the primary humane choice regarding these circumstances).

I think they require a bit of education from a wise man:

Fucking white subhumans.

The bill is to save lives of babies who survive abortion, not support of abortion you stupid reactionary shill.

Attached: 1354920726998.png (313x260, 27.22K)

witness the amerimutt as he admits he is no better than a dindu

Attached: 1511497306035s.jpg (115x125, 3.9K)

A bold stance.

Another jew plot to weaken morals

Go back, retarded commie. Noone wants you here.

Leftist women are the most disgusting creatures on the planet.

well yea. you wouldn't have an army if that wasn't the case. republican stance is always "murder is okay as long as i don't have to see it" and "protect the babies so we can have more dead soldiers"

Murder is okay if:
1: The person being murdered doesn't have an knowledge driven attachment to the continuation of their own existence
2: It is done painlessly.
3: They have no family or friends who care about their existence

Then if they die, no one is actually hurt by their death. The only thing to add is:

4: It's done in a highly formalized and official way so no one gets to enjoy the killing too much in a sociopathic way that might lead them off the rails.

As long as it meets all of these criteria it should be morally okay. Suicidal people who have no family and friends who care about them should be able to apply for state organized euthanasia, people should be able to sign their lives away to fight in dystopian death sports, and babies who haven't become attached to the world yet, and with no family members to vouch for their life about should be killed painlessly.

FAG

The law as it currently stands already guarantees this. This new bill adds literally nothing new, and changes nothing at all. It would be as meaningless as if someone put up a bill "clarifying" that murder is illegal.

It's nothing more than partisan bullshit so the GOP can virtue-signal how pure they are to their Evangelical base, which is leaving them in droves every time Trump shows off just what a sinful piece of shit he is.

HURR HURR AMERIMUTT
Do the world a favour and just leave this planet forever

Attached: b9727f0c3d62cc6be3a227cb7ad1a71d25ed0ba76525ef12767c7c83b810ad01.jpg (750x1334, 44.49K)

tim
how much time you spend replying to your own posts?

nobody cares

pills
do it

Who said that the genetic information inside the fertilized egg is trash?
The fact that you don't want it to express itself into 3D only shows how psychotic you are.
Just because something doesn't feel pain doesn't give the right to murder it or not consider it human at all.

The fact that you don't want it to express itself into 3D only shows how psychotic you are.

Just because something doesn't feel pain doesn't give you the right to murder it or not consider it human at all.

Just because something doesn't feel pain doesn't give you he right to murder it or not consider it human at all.

Just because something doesn't feel pain doesn't give you the right to murder it or not consider it human at all.

Evil.

THank fucking god. Less humans.

I kill the cells in my body whenever I feel like it.
How is that any different.