Man who saved Girl Scouts from the cold by buying $500 worth of cookies is arrested on fentanyl

A good Samaritan who bought a trove of cookies from shivering Girl Scouts on Friday evening was arrested Tuesday on federal drug charges, according to the Drug Enforcement Administration. Detric Lee McGowan was charged with conspiracy to import and distribute fentanyl, heroin and cocaine. He was also charged with racketeering and conspiracy to defraud the United States.

Tuesday’s charges are unrelated to McGowan’s generosity on Friday, when he bought an entire stock of cookies from Girl Scouts in front of a Greenville, South Carolina, grocery store so the girls wouldn’t have to continue standing in the cold.

seattletimes.com/nation-world/man-who-saved-girl-scouts-from-the-cold-by-buying-500-worth-of-cookies-is-arrested-on-fentanyl-heroin-charges/?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 8.14.34 AM.png (548x467, 524.89K)

This is probably how they caught the guy.
the good samaritan was a dumbass. Poor opsec, AND a fucking retard for "saving" these dumb little stupid bitches who are not poor wittle innocent snow angels freezing in da cole cole snow OwO poor grills hurry call bear grills and R kelly both outdoor survival experts and highly skilled in piss too. These little snow witches are all looking to backstab and one up all their little sisters by making more cookie bucks than them so when they're all 18 and out selling a different type of cookie at least they had previous business experience. This is what selling cookies is all about

NOBODY IS FORCING THESE DUMB FUCKING CUNTS TO STAY OUTSIDE IN THE COLD. GO HOMO AND DRINK YOUR COCO.

sat Tim
don't answer your own posts

fucking pedo

lol niggers.

I walked past them the other day, posted right outside of the liquor store wtf. Some gross looking hamplanet was coaching them on what to say to passerby. I walk by their stand and they all say in unison 'would you like to buy some cookies' my assburgers then kicked in and I just straight up ghosted them. Didn't even look at them.

Attached: spede.jpg (500x500, 72.34K)

I wouldt surprised if he was framed explicitly because he did a good thing and they needed to cover their own asses over it

He used the boxes as a front

He put drugs in them

were you gonna hit on them, faggot?

nice try big nose, that shit didn't fly when you posted it on Zig Forums, not gonna fly here. go suck Johnny Neptunes dick

No it isn't. This directly answers the question of how he was able to do this in the first place.

I like the part where you wrote OwO
It kinda looks like a cute face

They really suck at sales skills. I could train this girls to sell a fuckton more units.

You never had the courage to even say a word to them you dumb fag

Nice try
CP reported

what the hell are you on? Jesus Christ

Attached: 1438944888890.jpg (245x200, 8.36K)

Girl scouts are totes fuckable, so this man is innocent because he helped them.

With what? Inserting himself into them? Because if so, you're not wrong

Don't do drugs kids

Go drink some bleach and shoot yourself in the mouth, you fucking failed abortion.

And by teaching you mean grooming or pimping?

they were gonna hit on him

what a great guy. shame about the drug issues.

Go back to /leftycuck/
dumb nigger.

He was clearly buying the cookies to lace with fentayl which is extremely deadly.

I buy their cookies occasionally and I'm not obese.

Still an incel?

I was, but then I paid a couple girl scouts $500 to "play with their cookie"…