Doctors prescribe MDMA as first government approves drug as PTSD treatment

Most of us think of ecstasy (or MDMA) as an illegal dancefloor hallucinogen with side-effects including unusual facial expressions. But the drug could soon be used as a treatment for patients with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) after Israel approved it to treat 50 patients. Israel’s Ministry of Health has approved the use of MDMA to treat PTSD in 50 patients in Haifa’s Rambam Medical Center plus psychiatric hospitals in Be’er Yaakov, Lev Hasharon, and Be’er Sheva.

Read more: metro.co.uk/2019/03/04/doctors-prescribe-mdma-first-government-approves-drug-ptsd-treatment-8799518/?ito=cbshare

Twitter: twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: facebook.com/MetroUK/

metro.co.uk/2019/03/04/doctors-prescribe-mdma-first-government-approves-drug-ptsd-treatment-8799518/

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-05 at 7.54.00 AM.png (540x459, 523.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bigthink.com/sex-relationships/decades-ago-mdma-was-used-in-marriage-counseling
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Posts incoming

jews plan to ruin the world with mdma
drugs are evil

Party time goys!

PTSD is a myth. Military life is better than civil life, more buds who actually care for your ass. It's going back to civil life that is so hard because society sucks balls so much.

Uhhhh….
bigthink.com/sex-relationships/decades-ago-mdma-was-used-in-marriage-counseling

I'm guessing DARE is a school based drug program? Hmmm, ever read a shaman book?

this.
i swear the biggest problem is to return to a society regimented by cunts and fags.

Sorry you cant hang out with your boyfriends 24/7 in a foxhole in modern society. Loser.

I knew a guy in one of my last jobs. He was crippled and in constant pain from nerve damage caused by agent orange in Vietnam. One day I was fucking around, showing all my work buddies this key fob I found on the ground, from some expensive car brand. The key would flick out of the fob like a switchblade when you pressed a button on the side. I made the mistake of showing that guy the same thing; and for a man as slow and weak as he, you wouldn't believe how fast he jumped halfway across the room with a scream.

Please go take a long walk, into Afghanistan or Somalia or some other modern hellhole. Make sure and tell everyone that you're an American. Should you, by some miracle, return here alive, tell us how much fun you had over there.

it's not, you're just a fobbit

Found the jew.

Attached: 0bc310718b8ddc376b118acdc40773c613ebc77eb6ec5d64cb4cd750fe7bfd50.png (600x600, 216.54K)

mdma is legit goys !

I'd say he's more of a retard than a jew. If he was jewish he'd support charging out the ass for treatment.

Step one: Big pharma gets their government puppets to ban it
Years later
Step two: discover all kinds of magical "benefits" of it.
Step three: Big pharma is the only seller
Step four: shalom $$$$hekels

Big Pharma: Who the fuck would go on TRT when you could just walk into a supplement store and buy some prohormones?
Step one: Big pharma gets their government puppets to ban prohormones

Years later
Step two: epidemic of low T in goyim men and gorzillions of benefits you can get by going on TRT(steroids you need a script for)
Step three: hand rubbing intensified. Oy goyim, God's chosen people are so happy to sell you TRT steroids.
Step four: shalom $$$$hekels

I miss Iraq.

I suppose. At the end of the tunnel is always shekels in the jews eyes.

they used to use this stuff for marriage counseling before they banned it because it's awesome to use. bring on the jokes of rabbis on mdma.

My grandfather dumped agent orange on farmers and rice patties during the war. It gave him cancer and now hes dead. Shit happens.

You have no knowledge of what PTSD is YOU.DUMB FUCKING IDIOTIC. MUST BE HALF BRAIN DEAD.
PTSD.=P O S T T R A M A T I C S T R E S S DISORDER ,,,,,,Is All and any thing that has caused severe fear,hatred,pain,anxiety,depression loss of self worth,Ect…..IE: RAPE MOLESTATION LOSS..ABUSE SLAVERY ISOLATION (I could go on) If I ever met you on the street any where I would make you PTSD….WHAT A DUMB PIECE OF AFTER BIRTH…When you were born the doctors tossed the baby and kept the afterbirth……..

YOU ARE THE LOWEST PIECE OF SHIT ON THE UNDER BELLY OF SCUM ON THIS PLANET.
LETS MEET LOSER.

I remember the kids that took mdma in high school. They became burnt out husks.

I remember the kids that didn't do any drugs in high school. They became burnt out husks.

This. It's a well worn phrase at this point for a reason. MDMA is far from a long term treatment, which makes you wonder why they're even bothering testing this particular drug in the first place for such a chronic illness. Studies have repeatedly shown that long term MDMA use actually increases your chances of developing PTSD/Panic Disorder/Agoraphobia because it undermines, or outright damages, certain receptors in the brain that are linked to mood regulation.

Yet another chemical compound with effects that seem promising initially but turn detrimental in the long run. These short term studies with small test samples are of no real scientific use and tend to be put out by the pharmaceutical companies themselves to generate positive press.

We're simply not sufficiently au fait with target sites and neurochemical mechanisms of toleration/physical dependence. Until we're across these two major stumbling blocks, and can overcome them, any "new" chemical compound released will go through the same dreary life-cycle: an initial period of hope followed by despair at the realization that the drug is either more addictive than researchers thought initially or has unforeseen serious long term side effects.

The crazy thing is that we're now seeing a lot of very old, very dangerous, narcotics being "re-branded" and put onto the market. MDMA, Ketamine and Cannabis aren't life-savers no matter how you administer them or in what dosage. If these substances had serious therapeutic potential for those suffering from mental illness, we would know about it already. Lord knows enough people have taken them. Instead, we always either see an adverse reaction or an initial euphoria followed by dependence and a worsening of the illness itself.

I used an amphetamine drug for PTSD and it was fucking awful. Had mega cravings for tobacco, weed and stuff. Fuck that shit, go on holiday get a blowjob or volunteer abroad somewhere! Beats any meds.

You need to put MDMA in the water because the government is that fucking impossible to live with.

Thanks dude whose never had sex before and didn't try stimulants.

It's to un depress your nervous system not make your bad memories go away you dip.

What do you think this means?

Did you know amphetamine isn't prescribed for the British??? Wow why is there a bunch of losers here making sure a legal drug is shit all over?

It makes you no longer depressed by stimulating your nervous system?

You can still have symptoms of PTSD without depression. It's Post traumatic syndrome.

MDMA is just going to make you actually like what happened.

That's not how depression works. At any rate, stimulants will fire your nervous system and, if you do them often enough, cause permanent damage to your receptors by wearing them out. Meaning you will have to keep taking the stimulant in order to even return to your baseline.

No they havent approved it.
This is fake news how can you even link something from Metro.
Its just a new stage in the trials.
If you want to read more read on the MAPS (Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies) website
To quote them, the ones leading this trial.
"MAPS is undertaking a roughly $26.9 million plan to make MDMA into a Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved prescription medicine by 2021"

It's an easy to adapt to salt that your body becomes dependent on metabolically. There's no problem so long as people like you aren't ruining the supply.

You have to take a LOT of amphatime to damage your body. You can do the same.thing with ordinary table salt so I don't wanna hear your anti-drug nonsense.

Amphatime? Stupid autocorrect that's not even a word or a word I've used before.

Amphetamine.

So explain to me what happens to a neuron when it's worn out and how it's shape changes.

The only thing I see here is a bunch of people being brainwashed into hating anything that can change your mind unless it's the TV.

you're very ignorant. I'm a reformed drug addict that's had more minge than you ever will. Nervous system LOL.