'We're Leaving Out Of Necessity': Venezuelans Top List Of Asylum-Seekers In Spain

It's 8 in the morning, and the doors are just opening at the immigrant and refugee services center in Barcelona, Spain. There are about a dozen people from various countries already in line, some of whom showed up as early as 4 a.m. to ensure a good spot.

One of those migrants is Javier Quintero, a Venezuelan asylum-seeker who arrived in September. He says back in his hometown of Caracas, there's virtually no medicine or food available. Sometimes there are power outages for days on end.

npr.org/2019/03/06/700009808/we-re-leaving-out-of-necessity-venezuelans-are-the-top-asylum-seekers-in-spain

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-07 at 3.47.04 PM.png (760x506, 489.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

antena3.com/programas/espejo-publico/noticias/el-barrio-de-salamanca-la-little-venezuela-de-madrid-miles-de-venezolanos-se-asientan-en-una-de-las-zonas-mas-caras-de-espana_201810165bc5d6810cf2e691cd8dc174.html
8ch.net/n/res/751528.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Commies beg for more handouts after their shitty system fails again

Rape babies return to their fatherland.

Pretty sure Spain is on a different continent, 6,000 miles away.
If they were asylum seekers, they would cross one border and stay in south america. America take your cannibals back with you.

Well at least they aren't moving to the US.

Has any European ever actually looked at a map?

Nope, they don't have a license to see those.

"We are living out of necesity"
hmmm

antena3.com/programas/espejo-publico/noticias/el-barrio-de-salamanca-la-little-venezuela-de-madrid-miles-de-venezolanos-se-asientan-en-una-de-las-zonas-mas-caras-de-espana_201810165bc5d6810cf2e691cd8dc174.html

Keep your imperialist propaganda to yourselves burguers, no one else but you is buying your bullshit.

You idiots are trying too hard. You can't even fool yourselves.

America is the whole continent, not just your burguer shithole

venezuela and the united states are also on different continents you retard

South and North America, if you feel smart for pointing that out.. well, you sure are above the average burguer IQ

Call a Venezuelan an American and see how they feel about that

South America

No, it isn't. America is Americana, and nothing else. The lower continent has no relation culturally, legally, or racially to the north, and Canada is almost entirely Anglos and Franks and is still beholden to European powers. The term 'America' has always described the nation that the British colonies were founded in, which was the basis of the founding of the United States. Its four corners are Florida, Maine, California, and Washington. Hawaii isn't part of America either, and Alaska is pretty questionable, although they do share many of our cultural values, so I consider them honourary.

Eurotrash.

Fucking state of burger geography.

Illiterate Eurotrash.

Which continent is europe on?

8ch.net/n/res/751528.html

answer: "North pole? I have no idea!!!?????? I'M PUTTING THE TV ON!!!!!"

It's obviously Africa, judging by your domestic policies and your inferiority complex.

Let's have a quick check:
The US has:
40 million negros, more than most african countries
10+ million jews, more than israel itself
30 million legal native spanish speakers
30+ million illegal immigrants
Sounds like a third world country to me.

Every time.

*as the entire population

I edited that post a little and missed a word. Oops.

sour grapes.

Europe isn't even worth saving anymore. Glass it.