10 brutal killers on California death row who have been saved by execution moratorium

Some of America's most notorious killers have been spared the death penalty by California Gov. Gavin Newsom.

Newsom signed an executive order Wednesday halting the death penalty in his state, providing reprieve for 737 death row inmates.

“The intentional killing of another person is wrong and as governor, I will not oversee the execution of any individual,” the Democrat said Wednesday. “Our death penalty system has been, by all measures, a failure.”

washingtonexaminer.com/news/10-brutal-killers-on-california-death-row-who-have-been-saved-by-execution-moratorium?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 8.37.44 AM.png (758x493, 477.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deathpenaltyinfo.org/costs-new-study-reveals-california-has-spent-4-billion-death-penalty
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Calling it now
(((Gavin Newsom))) is going to die at the hands of one of these inmates

I just checked and its mostly a lot of people who murdered thots.

I think we should be executing scumbags but a lot of these dudes were doing the lords work.

Attached: 1378227956254.png (1024x943, 692.85K)

You mean 700+? Cali has the largest death row count in the US

There sentences are comuted to life without parole. They arent getting out you dumb fucker

Who are you to say, retard? They can and will break out at any time

Whats next, allowing them to vote.

Who are you to say, retard? They arent getting out you dumb fucker

By the way, way to dodge my point, über-mongoloid

Who are you to say, retard? They can and will break out at any time and the law won't do jack shit to stop them

Why not? It's not like 50% of people are going to decide "lets release all murderers". There is a fundamental difference between thinking the state shouldn't be allowed to kill it's own people (and wasting millions of dollars in the process) and thinking dangerous individuals shouldn't be separated from civil society.

Isn't Americas prison system mostly privatised?
I wonder who pays Govenor Newsoms bills?

Death row is a boon for your bottom line, not a problem. You get bonus funds for running it and using it, and it's not like there's a shortage of people The State thinks should be thrown into the rape dungeon. If this was a "business evil" type thing, the pressure is against life imprisonment and for death row.

Why are you guys responding to incoherent Filipinos?

Death row is more expensive. Is this true?

Life in prison means back to being housed with other inmates. Most of those guys have never been on a real yard before just solitary. They are going to get sorted out real quick. Chomos get stabbed first.

Attached: saitama ok.jpg (600x600, 29.51K)

Once the economy crashes the jews are gonna open the prisons anyway.

Yes and no. It's a racket for tax fraud. The real cost rise to house the extra inmates is minimal.

It's crazy morons like you truly exist in this world. Keep fear mongering dipshit

All of you are been nowhere ass motherfuckers. When those lames that killed childeren go to anywhere that has some sort of social structure they are getting the short end of the stick. In cali you earn tats for doing removals. Whites stick together and we handle our own

To put it in perspective i have instigated such removals with little effort…almost as if the hitters were willing as soon as the paperwork hit.

Why don't you name the last time a lifer in prison escaped and immediately went to go kill someone else.

I'll wait.

Get the fuck off this website.

Attached: retarded child.jpg (492x559, 80.21K)

I'm a supporter of Capital Punishment mainly because some people are beyond second chances. And we'd be doing them a favor because re-integrating them into society costs even more of our welfare and their sanity. It's like removing the smell from a hunk of shit.

Honestly, I'm okay with this, because our justice system can and does make mistakes. If we could somehow ensure an infallible system that cannot convict people in error, then the death penalty would be acceptable. But given the historical fact that people have been executed for crimes they did not commit, the statistical likelihood that there are currently innocent people on death row in this country, and the certainty that innocent people will be executed as long as the death penalty exists, the death penalty is unconscionable. Not because it is immoral for the state to kill a murderer, but because the death penalty cannot be overturned the executed is later found innocent, while a life imprisonment can.

I agree, but, just to play devils advocate, one could argue that it costs a shit ton to execute inmates. All paid for by tax payers. It would seem it's a pretty retarded system. I don't even know why it costs so much to kill them. If you ask me, an execution should cost no more than a single round of .357 magnum. deathpenaltyinfo.org/costs-new-study-reveals-california-has-spent-4-billion-death-penalty

You really need to stop getting your prison info from TV.

Appeals. Read the post above yours to find out why appeals are important.