Sanders cuts head on shower door, receives 7 stitches

Sen. Bernie Sanders cut his head on a glass shower door on Friday morning and received seven stitches, his campaign announced.

But the 2020 candidate was given a "clean bill of health" and will attend all of his previously scheduled campaign events over the next couple days.

Arianna Jones, a Sanders spokeswoman, said "out of precaution, he went to a walk-in clinic" to have the cut checked out.

"The senator has proceeded with all of his scheduled events — joining a group of approximately 20 local clergy for breakfast this morning — and looks forward to joining a roundtable with South Carolinians this afternoon to discuss how we can provide high quality affordable health care for all," she added.

more here:
politico.com/story/2019/03/15/bernie-sanders-shower-door-1223545

Attached: download.jpg (1160x773, 204.01K)

Sanders cuts head on Ferrari door, calls ambulance, then increases interest rates

Probably just having rough sex and bonked his head

Funny looking yarmulke.

I thought this was about that Sarah that regurgitates Trump's lies all day and I was going to come here and make fun of her, but it's Bernie. He's a cool guy. I hope he's OK.

white people dont know what its like to get stitches

The shower was trying to gas him

After selling out, he bought a German car AND a german shower. Big mistake on the shower.

The shower was declared an antisemite and executed.

perfect number tho

He's probably just going through his emo phase

over the left eye. interesting

I bet he now has a negative number of brain cells.

a visit from wasserman schultz?

Who would vote for this stupid cuck? cant even wear a yamaka right.

Self inflicted damage to gain sympathy.

Who wore it better? 😆😂😝💀

Attached: 85AF6F55-82BF-4461-A1EB-D19F365A2E0B.jpeg (720x569, 47.51K)

Nigger he is not white.

lobotomy

Did you know Mexicans are black?

lol

He means he lost some brain cells.

We all know he was a retard.

It's probably less than 2 inches long and of course can't be that deep.
This is a celebrity gossip tier slide thread.

He looks like a crazy old hobo that stole a monkey suit.

Why did he put such a massive bandage on his head? Why not put a flesh-colored one. It looks ridiculous