The Final Level of Censorship Is Here: the Banning of Urls

In the wake of last week’s terror attacks at two New Zealand mosques which left 50 dead, several websites which either reported on the incident, hosted footage of the attacks, or have simply allowed people to engage in uncensored discussion such as Dissenter or Zero Hedge, have been partially or completely blocked in both New Zealand and Australia for the sake of “protecting consumers,” according to the CEOs of three New Zealand telcos.

In the immediate aftermath of the shooting – which was broadcast over Facebook Live by accused gunman Brenton Tarrant to an initial audience of just 200 viewers (none of whom reported it) and had 4,000 overall views before it was taken down – Facebook deleted 1.5 million videos of the attack, of which 1.2 million were blocked at the time of upload.

A video of the attacks is still freely available to anyone who wishes to download it from bittorrent.

Twitter has also been aggressively censoring content related to the Christchurch shooting – perhaps most egregiously forcing journalist Nick Monroe to delete a large number of tweets as he covered the incident in real time, just one of which had links to footage of the shooting. Document hosting website Scribd, meanwhile, has been deleting copies of Tarrant’s 74-page manifesto.

more here:
infowars.com/the-final-level-of-censorship-is-here-the-banning-of-urls/

Attached: download (1).jpg (310x163, 7.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

internetworldstats.com/stats.htm
journalxtra.com/comment/internet-censorship-breaking-through-britains-great-wall-of-fire/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wouldnt want to get first-world white women, or middle-class Parents Of Noble Title That Accidentally Had A Kid And Now Theyre Wise, in a huff!!

Those are the demographics that are turning opt-in nodes of society into pussywhipped thinkofthechildren safe spaces online and in meatspace

Yeah, those (((white women))) need to be gassed.

Remember as a kid you'd print out copies of video game cheats and maps and stuff? We're gonna have to start doing that with news and "controversial" content before it's wiped to make "consumers" at least they admiring exactly what they think of us plebs here comfortable.

“protecting consumers,”

Consumers of what? Muslim cock?

Can't let the brainless cattle accidentally eat wrongthink.

Oh the horror! Ban the interwebz nao >:(

they mean protecting advertizers

Only the first 28 pages of his "Manifesto" actually mean anything.
The rest is just baby's first Zig Forums visit tier shit.

They haven't shoah'd OpenNIC as far as I know.

True need to do something about censorship on the internet it should be a free place with no isp able to block or censorship content…

But instead isp and big companies such as Facebook and Twitter as well as Google are taking control of everything that must stop.

Spreading information is so ridiculously easier than suppressing information. Why do they even try?
All it takes is one shitposter to undo tens of billions of dollars of suppression.

Thats why they want to make laws equating shitposting with terrorism, complete with draconian punishments and all.

Censoring URLs is hardly the "final level of censorship" in any country. As long as you are not in a concentration camp getting tortured to death, the censors still have plans they haven't acted on yet.

the jews don't want the goyim reading his manifesto because it is almost entirely redpills

Where will they put billions of people? Over 4 billion as of now to be a little more accurate: internetworldstats.com/stats.htm Gonna need some big prisons. This will blow up so big in their faces it's unreal.

That's in term of current internet users.

AS LONG AS WE ARE MORE MAN THAN MACHINE
(((THEY)))
CAN'T
STOP
THE
SIGNAL

as though it has only just arrived. they've been censoring urls since the late 1990s on a massive level. It picked up pace with the torrent stuff, and is more or less at china levels in a lot of countries.
How many countries can't go to the piratebay?
This is standard practice, and isn't the final level at all.
They've been running deep packet inspection and replacing exe files mid-download with their own botted version for years. The firefox you think you are downloading has an extra surprise whenever they want it. This isn't even secret, they speak about it openly. Look up "finfisher".
Also: journalxtra.com/comment/internet-censorship-breaking-through-britains-great-wall-of-fire/
You sound like a retiree on facebook hearing about this for the first time. Then again, it is (((infowars))).

You're a nigger Harry

Summary execution and processing for soylent.

You guys are looking at it wrong. They're censoring it from the mianstream. This is fine. Most people only ever use the internet for Facebook and email anyway and don't want to see vids of people being murdered. It's just common decency. Plus fuck making that loser shooter well known. He didn't kill.himself after he killed a bunch of people he's a total pussy.

The internet might be the one thing that ends up enslaving the whole God dam planet.

They're only suppressing it so less people wake up to how much of a MSM/jewish dreamworld they've been living in. Of course, waking up is inevitable eventually, since the enrichment eventually wakes everyone up one way or another. Those stupid girls that went hiking in Morocco also woke up, at the very last second, and then understood but were helpless.

This is why Nanny States are full of idiots…

Attached: ed1fd57765191de54dac3310dd933e921c650988f647a720f51f857623f34a1a.jpg (400x300, 107.42K)

This is not the "final level of censorship", that would be at the ISP backbone level where they could cut off access to the server/IP level. Like they do in China.

You can bypass url blocks using VPNs or Tor or I2P… or even stuff like OpenNIC….

I don't seem to remember Israel banning their guns after that mosque attack in Israel?

In fact I remember him getting praise?

Attached: 200_s.gif (356x200, 34.38K)

Name them where ever you go. Name and blame the jews for their crimes against humanity and against planet earth.

He didn't kill himself because he wanted to continue living to spread his message. I find great joy in the fact that he will be unable to do so. He'll spend life in prison without access to radio, TV, or internet. No one will hear of him again.

Thats absolutely true. I don't condone his crazy actions, but if anyone were to do something like this again, might as well save an extra bullet for yourself. I would have liked to see a clip of him having a shootout with the police, or filming his own suicide at the end.

Personally I think this was a staged false flag in order to disarm citizens in NZ because all the Western elites are moving there now.

Does anyone here actually have any idea how a website using Cloudflare can be blocked without interfering with DNS? I tried changing my DNS server to an unencrypted OpenNIC server, that didn't work, and I also tried using DNScrypt, which still did not allow me to display anything from this website, I just got a timeout error. I made a couple of posts assuming that my ISP blocked the IP addresses, but Cloudflare should not have that problem since it has multiple servers. How can you ban a domain-name that operates on cloudflare?
Can an ISP interfere and block a TLS handshake between Cloudflare and a remote host?

Changing DNS servers has apparently worked for users on Telstra and other smaller ISPs connections, but this is not the case for SingTel/Optus.

They already had control. Currently they are utilizing their control to manipulate society and culture.

Attached: A Day In The Life.mp4 (264x480, 6.84M)

we have to go p2p - i reccomend "ourbook" and "briar" on android and "retroshare" for PC .. exchange keys and hey presto not even the UN can censor