Tesla Accuses Billionaire’s Engineer of Stealing Tech Secrets

He sold his internet company for billions of dollars and then bet on an electric-vehicle startup, posting about it frequently on social media. He owns shares of Tesla Inc., drives its cars and is building a factory in China.

But he’s not Elon Musk. Instead, Chinese billionaire He Xiaopeng is the target of Musk’s ire, and his company, Xpeng Motors, is at the center of separate trade-secrets lawsuits filed by Tesla and Apple Inc. Tesla accused one of its ex-engineers of stealing confidential autopilot information before bolting to a job at XPeng, where He is chairman.

more here:
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-22/tesla-accuses-billionaire-s-engineer-of-stealing-tech-secrets?srnd=technology-vp

Attached: 800x-1.jpg (800x533, 43.86K)

asians are gross

They're probably spying on his brain and downloading it to xippy so he doesn't know he's stealing them.

That avoids interrogation by BRAINAC 1

Woopz.

When you're fighting that deep sea monster with blasphomy all over him and everyone else is ineffective.

Attached: YouCut_20190213_160811757.mp4 (576x336, 12.2M)

Saitama is a pun for ultraman.

Lol

Its almost like how I come up with new math and then all of a sudden it's on a lengthy almost unreadable Wikipedia article like someone stole my homework.

Stupid xippy

Oh God I hope he doesn't get mad and download manic bipolar disorder with his new genetic weapon he made for 8000 dollars. I gave my DNA to meanddurpydur cause it was super important I knew I was related to people I'll never meet.

I for one welcome.our new xippy kleptocrat.

I'm sorry was it called meand23? I'm sorry i don't suck dick for a living so I forgot.

Inb4 buying shit from the TV hoping the government gives you more work.

Fuck you assholes.

Tesla ceo elon musk puts up spy satellites with his other company called spacex. these spy satellites are used to conduct espionage. you can deal it out mr. musk but can you take it?

Attached: lawrence-hugh-burns-snortin-mortys.jpg (506x633, 961.8K)

I don’t like a lot of Trumps social positions, but we need to punish China constantly for this stuff

no way dude #dupdramph

This is a victory for the Chinese state as they gained technology so I think the state will protect his business.

yang for President

Bugs are gross.

Asians eat bugs…and dogs…and cats…

Are all these posts generated by bots? Shitty algorithm if you ask me.

git fucked tesla

no, just shitty people posting shitty posts.

Yes

Musk is a con artist.

Leave that company before it runs your life into the ground.

Don't buy a damn thing from any of Musky's companies….

Attached: Newsaaf.JPG (586x551, 26.12K)

Hey he's providing my men with jobs.

Stop hating everything that pops up on the news.

…But he is providing your consumers products that are going to be worthless on the used market, and he is training people who do not have degrees to do jobs that will only be useful at Musk's companies…

When Tesla fails, (When, not if… ) The consumers are going to feel scammed, the employees are all going to be left high and dry during great depression 2, his factories are going to be bought out by foreign investors, and Musk will be taking his personal billion to the bank.

Attached: dhfdhdfyh,f.JPG (384x355, 24.7K)