Trump: The New York Times, The Washington Post Should Be Stripped of Pulitzer Prize for ‘Collusion’

President Donald Trump said the staff of The New York Times and The Washington Post should have their 2018 Pulitzer prize withdrawn in light of the result of the Mueller probe which cleared the president of the allegation that his campaign colluded with Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

President Donald Trump said the staff of The New York Times and The Washington Post should have their 2018 Pulitzer prize withdrawn in light of the result of the Mueller probe which cleared the president of allegation that his campaign colluded with Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

theepochtimes.com/trump-the-new-york-times-the-washington-post-should-be-stripped-of-pulitzer-prize-for-collusion-reporting_2859790.html

Attached: president-donald-trump-CPAC_2019_9A6A8538-700x420.jpg (700x420, 31.34K)

Depsite being "free", he still manages to fuck himself over immediately. I'd vote for him simply because of how stupidly incompetent he is.

They should be charged with treason…

Attached: mlk.jpeg (1200x771, 318.96K)

Trumpcuck “volunteer” is confused.

Confused about what? I wish I could have a job where I make shit up and get a prize for it.
I could make an article about you where you're a hetero chad and could a reward for it despite it being the opposite.

It's called "writer." That's the name of the job. That's the literal job description.

But not Journalist's which are their job.

yea its called donald trump. make shit up about how mexico is gonna pay for a wall to stop illegal immigrants that overstay visas, become president

Yes because it's overstayed visa's which made Trump president, not the fictional caravans of illegals that never happens which is why he was elected.

HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING

ALL OF THE FRAUD AND LIES AND CORRUPTION DONALD COULD GO AFTER AND TELL US ABOUT, WHAT'S HE WANNA DO ?

WHAT A FUCKING FRAUD

DRUMPF AM I RIGHT!!11

It was funny watching the BBC back track on their muh Russia allegations

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

trump is absolutely right.

Not even close listen baby

this the the donald that bragged on fox about how trump tower is now the tallest building on 9/11

Treason is just a fairy tale, right?

I mean, there is no logical purpose for the legalities of treason, right?

Treason was a stupid idea in the first place, am I correct?

Betrayal has never destroyed entire nation.

There are not foreigners who wish to destroy our nation.

All foreign nations obviously have our best interest at heart, right?

The USA has no enemies.

Correct me if I’m wrong, no?

well im sure you can point out the part of the report that exonerates him since you seen to know more than the AG

The freedom of the press doesn't mean freedom to tell lies.
Just like free speech doesn't mean the freedom to commit hate speech.

well good thing the russian collusion isn't a lie then? i suppose trump tower was just about adopting russian orphans :^)

I like how Trump can now use the word collusion against anyone and everyone.

If you have any proof of that you should have testified before the enquiry.
They spent 2 years and the best part of 100 million dollars and found no evidence of collusion between Trump and anyone else.

>(((anyone else)))
You glow moshie.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (300x168, 62.46K)

>trump was a good boy. his 8 personal adivsors and campaign manager being arrested was just a (((coincidence)))

Why? The pulitzer is a prize for compelling propaganda, and they won it fair and square.

He wants to revoke it just because people BELIEVE their media programming?

So you do think it a coincidence there are no charges or evidence for collusion. Okay.

so its just the most corrupt presidency in history instead of a russian puppet along with being the most corrupt presidency

Attached: 5922f54834911b297f8b4c85_1136_852.0.jpg (1200x800, 102.88K)

Room Temperature IQ Subhuman confirmed

muh muslims
muh 9/11
oh you want money for another 9/11 saudi arabia? ummmf your penis is so good. can you murder more of my journalists please?

Attached: d.jpg (940x626, 54.82K)

>Ignores the (((problem)))
JIDF shill confirmed

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (819x460, 237.33K)

we must protect israel and secure the future of gods chosen. god bless trump

Don't care nigga, jobs are paying more then ever and taxes are lower.
This is why I'm convinced you Zig Forums fags are children. Your concerns indicate someone who doesn't pay bills, care about income, or worry about being fucked over in tax.
Your priorities are far removed from the priorities of the average person, in a way your just as out of touch as celebrities, and politicians.

especially the part where the AGs report specifically said that it did NOT "exonerate" Trump on obstruction, while Trump tweeted "totally exonerated on obstruction!"

They call themselves journalists, but they are writers. Their job isn't to investigate and report facts. That's the misconception. Their job is to take the retarded narrative of their superiors and try to word it in such a way that is believable. They are writers, and no matter how often they call themselves journalists, the job description is still writer. It's right in their blurb on whatever tabloid they work for.

Writers is also inaccurate. They are bloggers, tumblr tier bloggers.