Zig Forums Introduces 'King of The Shekel' - An Ingenious Promotion System

If you're disturbed by the amount of obscene and biased censorship on social media platforms and the internet in general, there is a place for your ideas and opinions on Zig Forums (8ch.net). The image board network was famously targeted by Hillary in 2016 and will forever be "The Last Bastion of Free Speech."

thegoldwater.com/news/43992-Zig Forums-Introduces-King-of-The-Shekel-An-Ingenious-Promotion-System

Attached: susu8chan.png (3410x2048, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinexchange.io
splcenter.org/hatewatch
onisedeo.com/2ZTP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah right.

Face it, you love Jim because you can post here.
Likely you are banned on every other platform on earth.

Must be a slow news days

You mean the 3 rules, one of them being kept vague because Hotwheels didn't want any loopholes for pedophiles.

Whats rule 3, I thought the 2 rules were, No Illegal Shit and No Border line legal Pedoshit

INTRODUCING KING OF THE SLIDE
Fist annual winner of the Zig Forums King of the Slide award is newsplus_mburdock. Congratulations!

sage negated

op is a nigger

How is handing control of speech to whoever has the deepest pockets even remotely related to free speech? This is exactly how all media platforms operate!

The genius here is that it gets extremist assholes to pay money to use a free image board.

You're 8 days late with your April fools joke.

Based thegoldwater.

Attached: rsjkt.png (850x599, 825.11K)

Lel, i like it. Hey if it helps keep this website running I'm all for it.

Attached: dedac27eb446de44a95e5a9f075d5fa96d7aaaa58d1b7b64741af63e26a4d90b.png (640x479, 22.2K)

Nigger nigger nigger

Sombody steal a credit card and make 10 based Tarrant threads

Also this.

All it does is put a thread at the top of the homepage you colossal nigger brain.

How much does it cost? Funny how that part is missing. Can we pay with a gift card?

you pay with Susucoin. which is available at coinexchange.io

Hello Sir I am writing to you with this most important information. The aforementioned user is trying to playing a joke on you. In fact you actually pay with NigeriaCoin the most trusted name in cryptocurrency.

HOW MUCH DOES IT COST

I have reported this 'King of The Shekel' promo system to Hatewatch

splcenter.org/hatewatch

I suggest others do so

Some Anons that use 8ch may insult and call for violence to my Hebrew brethren, but when the owners use these terms, like 'King of The Shekel', they can't hide behind 'we only host the hate'

Attached: Clipboard.jpg (1320x697, 92.88K)

Kill yourself, nigger.

I stay gone three whole day, come back and you goys are still talking politics like some ignorant rabble.

Free Banned Files: onisedeo.com/2ZTP

sounds like a good time as any to raid these fuckers and fill their inbox with disinformatoon.

Hmmmm this king of the shekel thing sounds pretty cool, where do I sign up?

Right here. It is most awesome.

What's so hateful about using the name of a foreign currency on a promo? next thing you are going to tell us is that non-american game shows offering their prize money in dollars are racist or some bullshit like that.

Attached: 4e8ecfb17b9520346c470cca0a0b69da56fb8f3a768443d9d1ae93c71509769d.png (960x655, 87.98K)

what a hateful website that is. Someone ought to take that Hatewach down.

You have to pay in Israeli Shekels, I believe. Probably Akoins too.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1000x750, 1.75M)

I am joining you too. The shit they say about Israel on Zig Forums and Zig Forums is insane.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (599x324 782.67 KB, 288.83K)

ayyyyyyyyylmao i come back here after years and you call it fucking king of the shekel ayy lmao either you guys are stupid or you better have some kind of antarctican seed funding behind you for the hit you fags are gonna take. hope jim has military protection or some shit lmao xd good luck guys.

Attached: 1373008509488.jpg (474x314, 21.88K)

Top tier bait. Good one, user.

Attached: 1484923678926.jpg (960x639, 145.95K)

I will literally never use this. Using something besides the dominant cryptocurrency with *no* useful additional properties is beyond retarded.

The only cryptocurrencies you should be using for this sort of thing are BTC or maybe Monero.

We need coins backed by real goods, like egold (who remembers egold?), or real services, or forever stamps (who remembers USPS?). All fiatcoins are shitcoins.

That's not quite right, actually. Even shitcoins would could trade for shit, which can be used as a decent, however odous, fuel. Fiatcoins can't even that.

either you're a cocksucker or you're not a cocksucker, you can't have both.

I hate Jim. He killed the wheelieman and fed him to his pigs. Ron seems alright though. It's always good to see another hapa that isn't batshit raving insane.

Get out

Killcen here.

Can I buy ALL the front page space for my Zig Forums threads?

I'll throw $1,000 your way!

Just to show you an example of REAL NEWS >>

Third World USSA: Collapse of Oroville Dam Has Become a Distinct Possibility
>>>Zig Forums768634
Wild Bee Population Collapses By 90% In New England Due To Chemtrails
>>>Zig Forums768587
Leftist Media Screams And Panics As Mueller Report Exposes Collusion With ISRAEL, Not Russia!
>>>Zig Forums767289
WIRED: Big Tech Wants Centralized Censorship
>>>Zig Forums767352
As Predicted, Governments Around The World Are Pushing Mass Online Censorship
>>>Zig Forums766372
Russia Plans Total State Control Over Internet, Re-routing Internet Traffic Through Domestic Cables
>>>Zig Forums765240
Vietnam Bans Toxic Glyphosate As US Agriculture $ecretary Throws A Fit
>>>Zig Forums768601
RED ALERT! Human Brain-Cloud Interface Being Tested To Spy On Thoughts And Control Subjected Slaves!
>>>Zig Forums765991
Two More Teslas Crash In One Week, Woman Killed, Three Executives Leave Company
>>>Zig Forums767043
Shocking Leak Reveals Facebook Leveraged User Data To Reward Friends, Punish Enemies
>>>Zig Forums766371
Amazon Workers Caught Spying On Alexa Users
>>>Zig Forums765229
Facebook Quietly Notifies Public That Millions Of Instagram Users Had Passwords Exposed
>>>Zig Forums767286
Obama-era Judge Rules Children Don't Have The Right To Privacy In School Bathrooms
>>>Zig Forums765348
Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov Says A Multipolar 'New World Order' Is Being Formed
>>>Zig Forums765988
UK Dictatorship Rejects Britian's Right To Vote, Nullifies Brexit
>>>Zig Forums765243

In other words it allows someone to pay for a bullshit thread to be prioritized in the same way as a thread that’s being participated in.