Mother, son and pet dog rob Wisconsin Walmart

A woman, her adult son, and a dog named "Bo" caused quite the scene in an Eau Claire, Wisconsin Walmart on April 11.

According to a post on the Eau Claire Police Department's Facebook page, they responded to a Walmart shopping center for reports of a theft.

When they arrived, officers found 46-year-old Lisa Smith screaming in the store's entryway trying to catch her dog, Bo.

abc15.com/national/mother-son-and-pet-dog-attempt-to-rob-wisconsin-walmart

Attached: walmart.png (613x344, 193.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weau.com/content/news/Mother-son-arrested-after-chaos-ensues-in-Eau-Claire-Walmart-508451811.html
youtube.com/watch?v=o4r_kW7QGqg&t=8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so they put the dog down? shitheads

Most humane societies adopt out most of their dogs. They aren't like PETA who kills most of their dogs.

Is this the new rusky troll? Anti free speech fascist? I don't get what the hang up is. Bro has too much free time on his hand; writing bots to dox democratic organizations smh lmao
Must have been a long winter for the rest of societies dregs.

Oops forgot these mb

probably niggers

why?

Well this site is hardly "free speech" especially /pol and /leftypol

Individual boards' moderation policies have nothing to do with the site at large, retard

That's the word I'm reading too.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (374x472, 17.04K)

He was just given a warning for stealing the Jiffy Corn Bread Muffin Mix this time. No death penalty for Bo.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (380x380, 239.68K)

He is a typical white nigger. Let him chimpout some more.

no pictures, is using the tor posting server it's just text only.

peta could send the dogs to Korea. they have new laws protecting dogs.

Taking bets now on this being a KANGZ occurrence.

Attached: 1fc75b7a73a581db08246818970798d37f765330c88c1ee79b76b6956463239c.jpg (453x604, 47.06K)

newfag

Third party here I saw this on fox the other day. Whether it's true or not I don't know. But this isn't a shill thread per se. I expected the story to land here when I read it on fox

White culture!

WHITE POWER

weau.com/content/news/Mother-son-arrested-after-chaos-ensues-in-Eau-Claire-Walmart-508451811.html

that cornbread is cheap easy and tasty
not a nigger i swear

You bored now that your wife's bull has kicked you out of the bedroom, reddit?

Fuck you.

american police officers are single-digit iq retards, go figure.

coolaaa aaaaaaa aadaa

They must have been niggers because if they'd been White people the cops would have said so. Niggers always get a pass on this shit.

How nice to know that no matter how low their IQs are they're still smarter than you, Eurotrash.

No, fuck you, you PETA sucking soyboi faggot!

Fucking hell this had to happen at my walmart of all places

I hope that the dog serves hard time for committing such a heinous crime

Even the lowest rungs of the white race outshine an average nigger in intellect.

A dog steeling corn bread…. This must of happened in Mississippi.

Hopefully they did adopt for this dog. Not his fault.

hm but its ok
youtube.com/watch?v=o4r_kW7QGqg&t=8s