Minnesota Woman Wleads Guilty After 64 Dead Cats Found on Property

A woman running an animal rescue in rural Dakota County pleaded guilty Friday, April 12, to 13 counts of mistreatment of animals, including the deaths of 64 cats and the neglect of more than 40 other animals.

thegoldwater.com/news/44012-Minnesota-Woman-Wleads-Guilty-After-64-Dead-Cats-Found-on-Property

Attached: Bregel-Caycee-Lynn.jpg (1862x1048, 99.38K)

I'd kill HER pussy if you know what I mean. God damn she cute.

She has a completely insane look in her eyes. She would bite off your cock

Attached: __serval_kemono_friends_drawn_by_batta_ijigen_debris__f21e33d2abc4ebf6202661806e9c2be9.jpg (1000x1000, 86.56K)

She will only get two years in prison. Calling it now.

Worth it

I wonder what her pussy looks like

Why are Hwites such vicious animal abusers? Soulless bugmen.

This. Who the fuck would let someone like that take care of their animals? It's all in the eyes.

Attached: eyes2.jpg (624x669, 116.26K)

Did you knew that Manson waged a war against Hollywood pedophiles? How crazy is that, am I right?

If she has no prior record, I doubt she serves any time at all.

David Hogg looks like he relieved his stress.

No joke.

That's misogyny. This meathole is the real victim here. M'lady will get some community service. After all they were just some cats but if a man had done it years in the slammer. Simps will be we need context and back story of why this cunt committed the crime.

Get a load of this cuck.

Good genes, but a diseased mind. She's apparently a lesbian vegan powerlifter covered in tattoos. Toxoplasmosis is real.

Attached: tmcUU7V.png (551x621, 736.24K)

You can’t maintain muscles like that on a vegan diet.

Yes you can, you just take some vegan supplements, like winstrol.

The more I argued with the Zig Forums mods, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Zig Forums mod had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck. I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying. Gradually I began to hate them.

The more I argued with the Zig Forums mods, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Zig Forums mod had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck. I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying. Gradually I began to hate them.