Amber Alert for 5-year-old Texas girl Maleah Davis, allegedly abducted by 3 men

An Amber Alert was issued on Sunday morning for Maleah Davis, a Houston girl who underwent brain surgery last month. She was last seen wearing a pink bow in her hair, a light blue zip-up jacket, blue jeans, and sneakers, police said.

Police are asking the public for help in finding the girl, who was last seen on Friday night when, according to what her stepfather Darion Vence, 26, told the police, three mystery men beat him up and briefly held him and her 2-year-old brother hostage. He later told police that they dumped him and the toddler on the side of the road and absconded with Maleah.

abcnews.go.com/US/amber-alert-issued-year-texas-girl-maleah-davis/story?id=62835502

Attached: child.png (395x542, 425.16K)

lol he killed her

This is not newsworthy, you sack of shit.

please kys

Hopefully police find her decapitated soon so resources can go to better things other than for hide and seek nigger

Jk Everything the gubbamint does is a waste of time/money

This doesn't rate an Amber Alert, why would they issue one?

It's a brown alert.

Don't dedcrimnate, shoot your local pedophiles regardless of skin color!

Attached: 1547147685002.jpg (1008x764, 153.07K)

One less Tyrone factory on the streets is a good thing.

are you fucking drunk lmao

and then 72 hours later, suddenly,

is that gun shit?

Shoot coloreds, regardless of sexual preference

When they're done with her, they'll dump her body somewhere. Until then police should conserve their resources for more worthy candidates.

Nah, she's probably sold to some necrophiliac babyfucker arab by now.

As long as they pay their tariffs.

kys

You're worse than the faggots, and that's saying something.

Since when do they send amber alerts for kidnapped animals?

Nigger alert

Moments like this make me glad I get paid under the table. I would be pretty pissed if I knew that money taken out of my check was being used to save the life of a future criminal factory.

Wew what is this a fucking Patterson thriller?

Bet she not such an arrogant cocky mouthy little so and so now.
They're all cocky mouthy shits until shit goes wrong for them, then they're quiet and have those - I'm in the shit eyes

Attached: image.jpeg (438x598, 115.7K)

black? good

Um excuse me, im slavic.