Transgender woman assaulted in Dallas last month shot dead

A transgender woman who was beaten in a Dallas parking lot last month was fatally shot on Saturday, according to police.

Dallas Police Major Vincent Weddington said that the woman, who was identified as Muhlaysia Booker, was found dead after police responded to a reported shooting at approximately 6:40 a.m. on Saturday.

“Upon arrival, officers found the complainant lying face down in the street — deceased from homicidal violence,” Weddington said at a press conference Sunday.

A transgender woman who was beaten in a Dallas parking lot last month was fatally shot on Saturday, according to police.

Dallas Police Major Vincent Weddington said that the woman, who was identified as Muhlaysia Booker, was found dead after police responded to a reported shooting at approximately 6:40 a.m. on Saturday.

washingtonexaminer.com/news/transgender-woman-assaulted-in-dallas-last-month-shot-dead

Attached: shot gun.png (863x476, 628.9K)

Go back to Africa niggers.
Times are changing.
We've had enough or your kind.
Same goes for Jews and sand niggers.
Leave and don't come back.
Go back to your homelands.

Someone stopped it from charging its lazor just in time to save the world.

Actual footage

Attached: 283791723.jpg (397x459, 118.04K)

The fatal shot hits home.

Attached: 238012983.jpg (576x389, 11.93K)

"""""woman"""""

what the fuck

No problem, just dont go to nigger and sand nigger land to exploit thier natural resources you piece of shit.

ah that good old retarded non-argument, i like it, because it's really easy to wreck, and show you have no argument.
they're getting paid for those ressources.
ressources prospected by foreigners, since the locals are so fucking retarded they can't build a well.
ressources extracted by foreigners, since the locals are so fucking lazy and inept, they can't operate simple machinery.
money received that then get spent on food, because those retards can't stop multiplying like rats.
africoonia could feed ~500m people, if whites do the work.
they have a population of 1.4b people.
take a guess where the food come from?

niggers and sand niggers are subhuman trash, just like their apologists.

Oh well. Nigger shouldnt have been spreasing aids. Best story i have seeen in 3 weeks

Die nigger die

Yes, we should just let them all die as the Good Lord intends.

Fine. Just stop spamming us with donation demands when your kind starts to starve, simply because you are not a sapient species.

The jews are the ones who orchestrate all the "charities" to feed (R)Apefrica. jews infiltrated every christian organization in the West. The Apefricans aren't smart enough to organize gibsmedats or gibsmedats requests.

All trans people deserve to be shot, killed, and buried in a shallow unmarked grave.

Exploit? What New York Times propaganda story have you come from

No. Not good enough. They need to be killed. Every time they're sent back they COME back again. You should know this.

negresses with pink hair and cocks

damn…it was 1 whole week…gotta start all over again

After you play with their cocks

Does this board get the anons too stupid for Zig Forums?

Most of these gotta be 12 yr old edgy kids

She was likely killed by "never trumpers" or other urban liberal progressives of color.

Baste Dallas, love my city

There is a serial killer who is going after trans folks over in Dallas. The local news have been talking about it.

t. triggered Zig Forums spergs

Hi!

Attached: but it checks out.png (500x429, 113.24K)

Looks like keeping it real went wrong.

The US has more and higher quality oil, gas, etc. than niggerland and sandnigger land. The US isn't in the middle east for oil. The US is in the middle east for israel and it's use of that oil.

Go back to Zig Forums.

Given that they're not making a fuss about how EVIL RACIST HUWITE TRUMP SUPPORTERS MURDERED A BRAVE TRANNY OF COLOR the culprits must have been niggers themselves. Who wants to bet that it's someone whom muh laysia trapped?

I'm not up on this terminology "transgender woman" is this a man pretending to woman or a woman pretending to be a man? I'm confused. Can we just go back to calling them faggots? Either way there is one less faggotnigger.El_Camino()

The closest analogy for a transvestite I can come up with El Camino but it's kinda like a car and kinda like a truck but you're not sure which. While an E Camino is technically coupé utility vehicle, cross dressers and eunuchs typically fall under this category for me. I think we need to take back the word tranny because usually when somebody says tranny It's makes me think about working the Chevy and doesn't immediately conjure up images of faggots pretending to be unicorns (or eunuchorns). Also I've noticed there are a lot of El Caminos in the DSA and Antifa.

Faggotnigger.Eunuch -= 1

Attached: tranny.jpeg (1600x1200 288.49 KB, 270.87K)

lol, the nog deserved to be killed just for picking that name.

It's a man pretending to be a woman.

Attached: big_think(9).gif (256x256, 818.77K)

niggrs are vile animals. Send them back to niggr land.

It was clearly trying to pass itself off as female to to the wrong nigga. Case closed.

………………yeah? and so what?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (970x546, 528.85K)

Try 30yr old convict

Transgendered automobiles, depends on your prospective. An El Camino (and the Ranchero it was inspired by) could be a F2M transgendered vehicle similar to "crossover SUVs" today, because it is just an existing car as other Chevrolet division cars. Unless you consider the factory a womb, then you would only count post OEM conversions into pickups, stake bodies, vans and buses for that. The Ford Model T was the biggest transgendered vehicle.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1564x1205, 2.54M)

Need to stop feeling pity for niggers like these.
All niggers should be killed..

what the fuck

It made me cum. Thank heavens for chans and Anons posting stuff to fap too.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (488x366, 259.61K)

Downlow Nigger.

Mentally Ill man.

Nothing even remotely resembling anything close to a woman.

Can they just go back to being a mental illness now? I'm sick of hearing/seeing these confused faggots.

Attached: 1c368cbe1f73774bf7f5cf7ecb5ac3052ccac20119d07f3bc2ea419c5c39388e.gif (192x255, 107.5K)

good. Trannys need to be wiped out, they're poisoning society into thinking their illness is a normal state of being. They convinced the world health organization to remove their affliction from their listed disorders. They are subhuman. They need to be destroyed.

$20 says he was starting shit with another nigger that wasn't going to put up with his shit.

Lol all you white people are so insecure cuz I ram my big black cock into white women so when they finally marry you they miss my fat dick spreading their pussy open and leaving them loss for your small dick to not satisfy them. Just kill yourself whiteys HAHAH

You are white incel posting on a Mountain Dew caffeine binge.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x849, 69.39K)

They need to be buried in a deep, designated grave to avoid the contamination of the environment and the contraction of homosexual diseases by the general population upon interaction with the corpse.

You stole the words from my fingertips.

I hope Zig Forums did this

A tombstone that just says "AIDS"

it's exploitative in the same way pedophiles exploit children. Sure, a kid can "consent" in word, but in practice they don't even know what that means.

*man

More than likely it was another nigger.

Probably on the down low, who had sex with this creature and couldn’t deal with realizing what a huge faggot he himself is, so he killed the tranny to try and erase his guilt and shame feelings, but when his balls refill with nigger cum and he gets horny and goes buck wilin again as niggas do, he’s likely to repeat the fuck + kill tranny cycle all over again.

Nigger names are like creating a char in a RPG

So a man. Fuck the (((OP))).

Blacks can't even into being creative. So they just pick a word they think is fleezy? am I using that right? and go with it.

This tranny got in a car accident and started bad mouthing a crowd of people and was subsequently beaten by some guy.

I bet you if the location of the murder was given youd straight away go "yep a nigger did it"

thats why they leave it out or at least dont make it important cause you might figure out that niggers are committing 90% of all tranny murderd and violence

Attached: light-propulsion-smallcraft2.jpg (400x322, 45.5K)

Tranigger dead? nice.

I'm sure these names originate from illiteracy

Imagine if you wanted to make a name that sounds exotic and foreign but had absolutely no insight in to the world beyond your own home city.
Thats how these random names come to exist.

Niggers doing gods work
I literally cant complain
If he gets away with it
1 dead tranny 1 dead nigger
If he gets caught
1 dead tranny 1 dead nigger 1 nigger in jail
Its like getting an A vs an A+

You missed another option:
- Murderer gets reduced charges & early release cause muh disenfranchisement
- Gets out and spreads more AIDS around
- Tranny added to stats and paraded around with no mention of who killed it
- "You wypipo need ta do bettah!"
- We needs mo programs
- Tax increase to buy more AIDS treatment, fried food, and diabetes drugs for MuhBesity
- Literally gets paid for his act of murder

Sounds like a line from a Slayer tune \m/

Most regular faggots are also disgusted by trannies.

you do realize that white people forcibly brought black people to america against their will right? lmfao

niggers should be whipped crushed heads pulled off skinned alive whipped with salt

Whip niggers with steel cables with rust on them and dipped in lye and whipped until the skin come off like a bake potato

Crush niggers burn niggers hollow out niggers with acetylene torches mash Jews in pulp mill mashed into paper then spit on the paper and wrap nigger meat in jew paper and throw it to pigs and pigs eat the nigger wrap in jew meat and then you set the pigs on fire with benzine and throw bricks at the pigs heads as they burn and when everything is dead you run a steam roller over it and mash it flat into smush and pour hot molteb zinc on the rest and make bubbly foam nigger jew pig metal foam and you melt it again to make die cast statues of Jews and niggers and you put those on salt water bridges to protect them from galvanic corrosion which will be the most work and most benefit for society that any jew or nigger has ever done and when they get corroded and turn white you say stop pretending to be white niggers and Jews and hit them with a hammer and send them flying into the ocean and if there are any niggers left you garrote them and gas the jews