Students put urine, semen on food served to teachers

Several middle school students are under investigation for allegedly putting bodily fluids into food that was then served to teachers, reports CBS Columbus, Ohio affiliate WBNS-TV.

The incident allegedly occurred Thursday at Hyatts Middle School in Powell, in a "Global Gourmet" class.

The Olentangy Local School District says that, during a student cooking competition, students allegedly contaminated the food they were serving to teachers judging the contest.

cbsnews.com/news/ohio-middle-school-students-allegedly-put-urine-semen-on-food-served-to-teachers/

Attached: food.png (565x420, 473.83K)

I was a teenager… a mischievous one… for sure they did it for real. But now are going to be consequences for the wrong actions they did.

I guess they couldn't HELP themselves from contaminating the food

Attached: Juju.jpg (533x786, 87.46K)

if they fed it to a gay teacher i bet he loved it and got off to it at his nightly orgy

Isn't that like 5th grade? What the fuck?

Those teachers probably fucking deserved it

6th to 8th

I have no sympathy for school teachers. They should've shit in the food too.

Should have used glass and hiv blood.

"putting bodily fluids into food that was then served"
It's called adulterating.
Who the fuck writes these news threads!

They still have to specify what it was contaminated with, and who the fuck uses adulterating?

Not the user you replied to, but you're acting like the word adulterated is some fancy foreign word.
What, your mom take the day off from home schooling you?

dirty fucking scum,(sac)
I could take the semen, but urine is too much

this but unironically

This isn’t what happened tho.

Food was served to faculty and staff. A video of someone contaminating food appeared.

No one knows if these two events are related. No jizz or piss was found in any food.

The headline of this article is itself misleading.

This happens in at least 100% of restaurants and food joints as well as in all food handling and production, be it someone having a wank into the food, or just ignoring to wash after a shit. Sorry to wake you up to this ancient practice.

The Chipotle workers cum into the food? Pretty bold considering everyone can see them

maybe in the shit kitchen you've worked in but there are lots of people who take pride in how they earn thier living.

kek

Attached: chimes-at-midnight-2.jpg (1266x712, 143.61K)

This just in, President Trump clears space on chest and orders more

A delicacy in many corners of the flat earth

Jewish teachers : >

Lol
Fuck jews

Kids are really horny these days

heh take that teach

I’m glad I always bring my own lunch because of crap like this (or at least get only the unpeeled fruit).

They should’ve put fucking anthrax in that food

death sentence all the way, same for fast food employees who do the same thing

Columbus, OH is full of disgusting teens like that. Hilarious stuff. The teachers here are rarely very good at their jobs, regardless of which district. They deserve poison for poisoning the minds of the youth. What they're got wasn't enough, but I'm not legally going to encourage anything.

T.v. meant to appeal to wild elephants

Im inside your house.

Like being on the Chomo registry for the rest of their lives lmao. Might as well just save time and have them strung up by their necks in front of the school on a tree. Sex offenders must be killed.