Julian Assange: US announces 17 new charges against WikiLeaks founder

The US Justice Department has unveiled 17 criminal charges against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, who is facing extradition from the UK.

The latest charges accuse him of unlawfully publishing the names of classified sources as well as conspiring and assisting ex-Army intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning in accessing classified information.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/julian-assange-charges-wikileaks-prison-embassy-rape-allegation-us-a8928021.html

Attached: assange.png (1012x723, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/1133755/Julian-Assange-news-latest-Wikileaks-update-health-ecuador-embassy-london-arrest-UN
amp.theguardian.com/media/2016/dec/07/julian-assange-defies-swedish-prosecutors-by-releasing-statement
cyo.sharefile.com/d-sebb1f4f9f794dd8b
files.fm/u/xrqgqfy6
sendspace.com/file/oc0vtk
mediafire.com/file/lv7x4zmx2m59556/adaciC.7z/file
www94.zippyshare.com/v/AMHhzbDi/file.html
wetransfer.com/downloads/9272080b9d5ed5e0461dfe1c2fd9e58c20190531022407/90e7fe99e341b01325b0471c0f67376120190531022407/adbf27
dfiles.eu/files/fd7qd19rd
app.box.com/s/vowzu71we2410r94ywqgq4j4elqx226x
paste.ee/p/Lz8eX
zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-31/un-torture-expert-assange-showing-trauma-symptoms
youtu.be/zfY2u8bM8Xs
cnn.com/2017/07/20/politics/cia-syria-anti-assad-rebels/index.html
express.co.uk/news/world/737430/CIA-ISIS-Wikileaks-Carter-Cables-III-Julian-Assange
globalresearch.ca/america-created-al-qaeda-and-the-isis-terror-group/5402881
justice.gov/opa/pr/wikileaks-founder-julian-assange-charged-18-count-superseding-indictment
thegatewaypundit.com/2019/06/exclusive-interview-belmarsh-prison-inmate-provides-photos-of-julian-assange-says-internet-is-the-one-thing-they-cant-control/
rt.com/news/461329-assange-video-belmarsh-prison/
justgiving.com/crowdfunding/freeulianassangefromhmpbelmarsh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Very unfortunate, but not surprising. There's nothing anyone can do for him, he's never going to see a day of freedom again.

BS propaganda.
Under international law you can't extradite a person for one set of charges then later add extra charges after extradition agreed.
Whatever he is prosectuted for in the US will be for what he was extradited for.

It's a show trial. He'll be quietly released to a black site after making a deal for what he knows

so he goes for the electric chair

Exposing war crimes shouldn't be a crime.
The ordinary people do have the right to know the truth.
Banning third world immigration would be more effective at stopping terrorism than relying on espionage outside the rule of law.

the best way to stop terrorism is to thwart ubiquitous American funding of terrorist groups in the world, this is accomplished by exterminating americans whenever they are not in their golem paradise country.

Assange has HIV : /

Will he get access to his HIV meds on jail

Totally.
I'm surprised you can even use a computer.

t. amerifat

he kinda looks like breviek

Fuck the US. Their extradition reach should terrify anybody. The UK wouldn't be such a puppet for them if it wasn't for Brexit, how ironic.

This, anyone with half a brain has already realised this. C'mon, how dumb must someone be to think they would give a single shit about due process in this? They turned Manning into a tranny for less, Julian is fucked, unfortunately. Man this makes me sad

he'll go to jail and serve life for nothing, those contractors at haliburton meanwhile got away with murder

Trump will Let him loose , Its The Big Guys way!
I can feel it , in my soul.

Attached: IMG_2444.JPG (3264x2448, 927.06K)

"If it wasn't for bexit" lol
UK leases little over 400 nuclear warheads from the US, that's why the UK is so paly with the US.

seems like a cool name for a fast food place tbh

they still would of even if brexit never happened, and arguably more so since brexit wouldn't have been a distraction

Weird how he has natural grey hair. What's up with that, he looks pretty young in that picture.

I heard from a very unreliable source that he dyes it.

H

I

V

HANG ASSANGE, TRANNY MANNING & SNOWDEN!!!!!!!!!

1% FOREVER. Fuck all of you incel NEETs!!!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (874x1108, 2.11M)

(you)

Attached: gondola.jpg (640x480, 15.42K)

They're going to just torture him for as long as he lives in an truly isolated prison. This is what pedophiles do to people and all because he threatened to reveal the truth.

they hung saddam without finding one wmd in iraq. im sure little julian will be fine.

What paedophiles? I'm a paedo. I just want to have sex with little girls and make them happy

What makes u say Assange has HIV? Any info? I've read reports of his health but never anything specifically HIV? Maybe one of his alleged rage victims gave it to him? More likely a mosquito

express.co.uk/news/world/1133755/Julian-Assange-news-latest-Wikileaks-update-health-ecuador-embassy-london-arrest-UN

As a matter of fact he seems to deny it here when he publicly released his version of events way back when

amp.theguardian.com/media/2016/dec/07/julian-assange-defies-swedish-prosecutors-by-releasing-statement

If anything happens to him, Putin will release the keys.

Haych eye vee

His alleged rape victim claims he didn't rape her and that the second was consensual, she claims the authorities pressured her and it's them that are pushing the rape angle, she's the only thing she wanted from assange was for him to take a blood test do as to confirm whether he has HIV or not, she clearly caught it from someone but he refuses to take a test, if he was worried about her or the authorities having his dna, all he has to do is privately have a HIV test and have the results sent to his lawyer whom sends a copy the woman's lawyer, yet he refuses to do such things leading one to ask why? And leading one to assume it's cuz he's got HIV and it was him that gave it to her.

His alleged rape victim claims he didn't rape her and that the sex was consensual, she claims the authorities pressured her and it's them that are pushing the rape angle, she claims the only thing she wants from assange is for him to take a blood test so as to confirm whether he has HIV or not, she clearly caught it from someone but he refuses to take a test, if he was worried about her or the authorities having his dna, all he has to do is privately have a HIV test and have the results sent to his lawyer whom sends a copy the woman's lawyer, yet he refuses to do such things leading one to ask why? And leading one to assume it's cuz he's got HIV and it was him that gave it to her.

Assange and his people strangely never mention the HIV claims, he's all me me me but he's strangly quiet about that issue

I actually hope so. Not because I hate America. But because I fucking hate our government with such passion I'd like to seeing them hit by foreign attackers at this point. Don't blame me. Blame them for their spiteful actions against American workers, against American freedoms and against our national sovereignty.

When have the criminals running our government E V E R cared about our laws or Constitution user?

hes playing for time

only 30-45 more weeks until statute of limitations on the espionage act expires

files.fm/u/xrqgqfy6
wetransfer.com/downloads/9272080b9d5ed5e0461dfe1c2fd9e58c20190531022407/90e7fe99e341b01325b0471c0f67376120190531022407/adbf27

files.fm/u/xrqgqfy6

paste.ee/p/Lz8eX

DOWNLOAD SPREAD AND WATCH THE VIDEO

I think you may be at least half right on this,but i wanted to propose something… What if this whole farce is being used to get Assange into court to testify on what happened with Killary's emails and Uranium One, and these charges are being used as the vehicle? Could that be possible?

You're not alone on that. It'd be the best case scenario. It all depends if you think Trump is retarded or not. If he isn't, this is exactly what he'll do.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-31/un-torture-expert-assange-showing-trauma-symptoms

Assange wasnt able to appear at his trial , UN special investigator basically confirms to the world he is being tortured and shouldn't be extradited.

not putting cp on my hard drive m80

ITT;

Smells like angry gopniks losing an asset in here.

Attached: 14b3d5a0225987cc2f988465de1b57c91186c4a92241abc8c53f6300176a7bc4.png (500x708, 40K)

#Unity4J livestreams an online vigil every Friday

theres one right now, they do a good job of sorting alot of the info and disinfo

youtu.be/zfY2u8bM8Xs

Attached: massreport-every-time-we-witness-an-injustice-and-do-not-5772677.png (500x505, 68.46K)

Not really the charges are from events in 2010, i doubt they will deal with anything else after tser

After he is i custody is when they will ask him about this, probably with electrodes attached on his balls

That's how you start the wars.

He actually got one thing right - The us funds isis: cnn.com/2017/07/20/politics/cia-syria-anti-assad-rebels/index.html , express.co.uk/news/world/737430/CIA-ISIS-Wikileaks-Carter-Cables-III-Julian-Assange , globalresearch.ca/america-created-al-qaeda-and-the-isis-terror-group/5402881

Though he is a faggot that doesn't realize the killing of americans can be justification for war.

Basically what I'm trying to say is if he encourages retards to go killing americans to defend other countries (that have human and material resources) then the us government has an excuse to start a war to get resources. If he has a brain he shouldn't encourage stupid shit like that.

Statute of limitations on espionage?
Pretty sure there isn't one, there isn't one on murder or terrorism so why would there be one on espionage

He should have released *EVERYTHING* he had when he had the chance. Now he's fucked (and fucked us as well) because he thought insurance files would "protect" him. Moral of the story: If you have something put it out as quickly as possible don't fucking play around.

They will running his balls over a cheese grater and nobody will be able to decrypt his insurance files until AI takes over the world.

Yes there is

Section 19 of the Internal Security Act of 1950, 64 Stat. 1005, provides a ten-year limitations period for prosecutions under the espionage statutes, 18 U.S.C. Secs. 792 to 794.

See sec 793 in pic related. The timing is not explicit but they allege the crime first occurred late 2009. Hence why they arrested him almost 9 years to the day he released the info which was april 2010.

U can read it here

justice.gov/opa/pr/wikileaks-founder-julian-assange-charged-18-count-superseding-indictment

Attached: Screenshot_20190601-002140.png (1080x2340, 408.98K)

17 - come on - this is some kind of joke

18! đŸ˜‹

Check it out… user prisoner in Belmarsh snuck in cellphone and he started a gofund me

He is selling footagr of Julian Assange

lets send him money, maybe we can get 8ch to be the homepage for international prisoners who sneak in cellphones like el chapo

thegatewaypundit.com/2019/06/exclusive-interview-belmarsh-prison-inmate-provides-photos-of-julian-assange-says-internet-is-the-one-thing-they-cant-control/

rt.com/news/461329-assange-video-belmarsh-prison/

justgiving.com/crowdfunding/freeulianassangefromhmpbelmarsh

Attached: Dipole_xmting_antenna_animation_4_408x318x150ms.gif (1240x697 165.43 KB, 86.32K)

you are liable for the dangers that occur outside your country dipshit, no warmongering will ever stop that fact of life. you can shriek about niking everyone all you want, that won't stop niggers from killing you for being retarded on their turf.

Let's all hope he goes to prison. Send a well deserved message to the lying cheating aussies.

That could be waived, because other countries have deliberately tried to stop him being extradited (UK judge).

When it comes to Australian political prisoners or UK courts, they don't give two shits about someone's freedom, nor do they care about the rights of anyone in their kangaroo courts.

If it wasn't Assange, they wouldn't give a fuck.