Doctors are prescribing opioids to prevent their patients from dying of overdoses

Doctors across Ontario are prescribing potent opioids to patients who may otherwise overdose and die on the street supply — and they are calling on other clinicians to do the same.

They’re part of the growing safe supply movement, made up of prescribers and harm reduction advocates in Canada who are calling for access to pharmaceutical opioids as an alternative to the illicit market that has become tainted with bootleg fentanyl and carfentanil.

globalnews.ca/news/5412946/safe-supply-opioid-overdose/?

Attached: opiod.png (669x497, 491.33K)

Legalize recreational opioids

This

just report the news, don't opine on it…junkie

just kidding Ms Jash
I live in Toronto and I can't get amy DR to do yhid for me
I spent $100 for 4x 12 mg of hydromorphone and I can't afford this anymore

I may have to sell my body and I'm old and fat and will have to suck many many many penises( I am a fag) to buy my drugs
(sac)le bleu!

I get sunburn and heacaches all the time from my depression, but no painkillers for me I might kill myself lol if I wanted to kill myself I'd booze and grab some rope not pop pills.

shit, how did this come out as yhid?
I am in withdrawal

I wish my stupid country was as cool as Canada. With a hefty stash of primo opiates we'd all be free

Reeks of samefagging.

Attached: ea335d7b148e123ad8207f59a84ced03161dbdfbe6bb233bdcfd4e0a3efa4cc9.png (720x720, 515.44K)

Just sell your soul, it is easier.
>>>/x/51510

unironically this

Doctors are prescribing opioids to make easy money

Fucking stupid, let those degenerates die on the streets

I have damage to my spine and live with excruciating pain every day. I took Vicodin for ten years without ever ODing or getting into trouble. It keeps me from wanting to kill myself to escape the pain but I can’t get pills because of all the god damn “war on opiates” laws.

I don’t care if doctors are doing it to prevent deaths or to get rich or to kill off the junkies. I’m all for it.

What's the worst thing that could happen if you could buy opiates over the counter?

Basically illegal
As well as you are paying for junkies to get high

Legalize heroin
Ban narcan

lol, they are starting to try something new because what we're doing isn't working.

Now let me ask you: Have you always been this retarded or did you get this way forming your opinions from stupid shit on this site?

Have they tried getting hit by a bus yet??! Cause they haven't tried that either you motherFUCKING nigger!!!

Attached: 4503a9ecaf545804df06789bcc67a06b25df7955aef6b150ac291aed12bcaddd.png (500x522, 62.57K)

Doctors are not paid to write a Rx in Canada

No, it's not. As long as they are treating a medical need and are not charging the patient for the Rx no law is broken.

Opiates are incredibly cheap when they’re legal. I have enough money in my checking account for a lifetime supply. We can afford it as a society.

Why-a no-a meat-a balls on-a Zig Forums- a no-a Moria?

you dorty pedo-a fillapino-a Jimbo!
and yor-a son-a from-a da coreean whore-a

It was a dumb-a move by clueless-a people though, as Zig Forums was always a containtment-a board for the lokes[sic] of me

i'm {sac} of this shit and aint gonna take it no more——a

Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/ow on-a the front board

and then take it away again haha……heee

That's me
I am a kray…….zeee…….-a

It was a dumb-a move by clueless-a people though, as Zig Forums was always a containtment-a board for the lokes[sic] of me

Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/ow on-a the front board

That's me
I am a kray…….zeee…….-a

That's me
I am a kray…….zeee…….-a

That's me
I am a kray…….zeee…….-a

mmmm

Attached: a (1).jpg (1024x819, 115.14K)