Google Plan to Prevent “Trump situation” in 2020

“Elizabeth Warren is saying we should break up Google. And like, I love her but she’s very misguided, like that will not make it better it will make it worse, because all these smaller companies who don’t have the same resources that we do will be charged with preventing the next Trump situation, it’s like a small company cannot do that.”

projectveritas.com/2019/06/24/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/

Attached: screwed.png (2190x1058, 2.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/
8ch.net/googlecensorship2019/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VlookFHp2Do&t=193s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7190613/Liberalisms-day-boasts-Putin.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Almost all of big tech is at his neck
Pro-trump users deplatformed from social media
When does it end

Even with Google trying to sweep all of the bad shit that hilldog did back in 2016, Trump still won in the end. This is only going to bite Google, along with other big tech companies in silicon valley, in the ass in 2020.

This Is a high level employee at Google. Makes the big bucks.

Look at the schnoz on that kike

We call them roasties, fren. Progressive companies like google think it's a good idea to hire them despite generally not knowing about technology, so they have quotas.

It's okay for Google an international company to interfere in the election but not international governments…uhh…the laws on election interference badly need to be updated for globalism and corporations. Democracy wasn't designed to deal with corporate lobbying and information monopolies.

No, it's just okay if you interfere to help globalists, pedos, and jew.

fucking jews controlling the media

Enormously important journalism. Very excited to see where this goes.

Diversity hire. We're in clown world

Google wants to solve the problem with human bias tampering with machine learning algorithms by introducing opposite human bias.
Why don't they just treat people as individuals instead of applying group labels?

VIDEO WAS JUST BANNED FROM YOUTUBE
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Attached: twit.png (639x666, 336.1K)

You underestimate the dissatisfaction conservatives have with him

It's just the free market don't whine just because you're bad at capitalism buddy

Google and the Alphabet are not your friends .. Wake up and stop supporting evil!

Attached: g-share.gif (2480x1240, 967.02K)

Can't check Jen's LinkedIN because of having to create an account Fuck that. Can anybody who has already sacrificed their email get some pictures of it. Could be useful.

Trash

Attached: E1FDFCE3-6460-41DE-A100-E15E6891EB02.png (750x1334 131.35 KB, 165.57K)

it doesn't.
"Freedom of speech" is a retarded concept, since it's just enablement of leftist garbage.
there is no talking the inferiority out of them.
what's more, when at war, do you let your ennemy communication run smoothly?
that's what cuckservatives and lolbertarians get wrong.
you don't talk with lefties, you round them up, and liquidate them.

So the entire mainstream media was against him in 2016. Who wants to bet that this is even more effective at getting Trump re-elected?

At the end of the day, he is STILL pissing off all the right people…and there will be no bogus "MUH RUSSIA" investigation tying his hands during round 2.

How much of the hate for Trump on /pol is real and how much of it is shills trying to disrupt his base? I see a lot of anti-Trump stuff but most of it can be easily disregarded based on how disingenuous it is. It's usually some shit like 'Trump has done nothing at all ever and broke all of his promises!' and that's just patently false. Trump did a bunch of good things in my opinion. He kept us out of the TPP and the Paris accord, he pretty much wiped out ISIS and he strong-armed Mexico into defending our border. Those are not insignificant results. I plan to vote for him again. I might have voted for Yang if the dumbass faggots that run the Democrat party would put him up instead of creepy old pedo Biden. In typical fashion though, the Democrats put the most corrupt and degenerate scumbag they have in the top spot and fiercely oppose anyone else.

Attached: thx1138.jpg (683x1024, 127.31K)

Don't forget that NK has toned down their whole shtick since he actually attempted to negotiate with them.

What the fuck does "bad at capitalism" even mean?
You do understand that it is an economic system and not soccer or tennis, right?

You underestimate how weak a Candidate Joe Biden will be in a primary
Notice how Trump isn't bringing up the #MeToo shit on him yet, Trump wants Biden to win since he has so much fucking dirt on him being at best a sexual harasser if not sexual predator

*In a general
Joe should actually be fine in the Primaries since Bernie is too much of a cuck to bring up the dirt on him

I know you are right, but it would be funny to watch if Boinie suddenly grew a spine.

I will put the video up. have Mr. O'Keefe send it to me.

What kind of stipulation is that? Just get it from the site it's public

he "defeated" ISIS by simply cutting off their pentagon funding, then bombed Syria over an al qaeda hoax gas attack video.

and Mexico is sending these subhumans across the border in record numbers, so i dont even know what the hell youre talking about.

Doesnt really matter how he defeated them does it?
Most other candidates would have increased the pentagon funding to ISIS.

Its like excepting for HBG to drop his soy consumption at any time.

they're only setting up their own companies on the guillotine, customers and investors ultimately are the only things that matter and as soon as a big enough controversy hits the streets, Google will be forced to either break up, change, or get broken. Big companies like this are flawed in that there's a shitload of people in them, left hand doesn't know what the right is doing, but also people are privy to things they're contractually not supposed to talk about. Do you think a contract would stop someone from talking? Even if the retribution on that person was huge, people would still talk. It's only human, and some people have figured out they have nothing to lose and everything to gain by spilling the beans. And some people have seen so much shit that they're willing to sacrifice everything just to wound the beast they work for. Humans can be incompetent and stupid, but also spiteful to a suicidal intent, even from beyond the grave, when pushed hard enough. It's our greatest quality, it's what has kept us alive.

Google and all these old fucks think they can control the world. NOTHING CAN. It's their deluded perception of superiority that makes them willfully arrogant to the sheer power the common man and all men posses and the quiet, vengeful will of the spurned masses.

If they want an information war, then they're going to get more then that. It's not about if these tyrants will when, it's a matter of when they will die and become irrelevant.

Attached: d0a3d4559c4933eadc810b9ace033d12b3b310526db2e4d145bc55837902a97f.jpg (473x355, 154.59K)

What you said is important. If they want an information war they will get it. Bombardment with facts is how this will end

Literally fake bullshit just like professional wrestling. They have no power over who is the next president. This is staged. They either don't have a clue that the presidents are hand picked by zionists or are playing the camera

you have to admit dank frog posting sure left the (((establishment))) butthurt enough to have the ADL shoah pepe
and the place where meme magic was the most effective was not in improving Trump's image but in making the old media look like idiotic clowns at best and malicious traitors at worst

Trump is bad but i have a hard time thinking of someone worst than him
and elections are not to make sure the best candidate wins, they are to make sure the worst candidate looses, so long as Trump isn't the worst, he will likelly win again

Oh fuck off you idiot Zig Forumsack
Just because your board is ironically like 1984 doesn't mean we've caught the same idiocy that you have.

Yeah I am well aware that ISIS was funded and equipped by the US government, but it was an Obama era policy continuing previous administrations Middle East strategy. We have a long history of using groups from the ME in a proxy war. Trump came into office and said no, fuck that, kill em all. I approve.

On your second point, you have to look at the bigger picture. We have record illegals at the border for a bunch of reasons. 1. The radical-left promoting sanctuary cities. 2. The collapse of economies like in Venezuela driving people out in search of basic necessities. 3. globalist funded NGO's promoting and supporting caravans.

If you look at the most recent news, Trump has forced the Mexican government into action with his threats of tariffs. Mexico has put over 14000 troops on the border to stop caravans and other illegals from crossing. This is a huge win. On top of that you have ICE preparing to deport a million illegals who are already here. This was delayed because of one faggot who opposed the round-ups, leaking details of the operation to the media, enabling the other faggots in the sanctuary cities to act in opposition to these operations. They need to arrest that leaker for treason and hang him, and then wait a bit to restart the operation when the radical-left has its guard down.

Attached: 1464291906372.jpg (348x345, 13.56K)

When catastrophic violence begins.

You will never be a woman.

Attached: 1559430272929.png (1250x700, 981.81K)

PLEASE WATCH THIS THREAD :8ch.net/googlecensorship2019/index.html

That Google can do this is certain, but the political party and politician that benefits from it should be considered guilty of treason.

Fact is civic nationalism doesn't have the tools to handle this and avoids the main issue of ethnic displacement entirely.

Since Google doesn't come here. We could keep this thread and others like it going. So that at least normal folks are aware of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=VlookFHp2Do&t=193s
Truth is in this video..

Attached: Gem Green Wave Breaking MG2773.jpg (2886x1944, 5.31M)

Did you stop to think what happens after Trump? After Texas becomes permanently blue? After it becomes impossible for Reps to ever win anything again?

Google needs to be broken up now, they've become an untouchable monopoly. This is the line that shouldn't be crossed by information providers, they need to be politically unbiased like libraries.

Civil war hopefully. All that colorfully dyed hair makes an easy target for sniper fire.

this is why you've already lost.

why does this nonsense keep being repeated on 8ch? The US funded rebels fighting against Assad, not ISIS. The only people saying that ISIS was being funded is Putin, so that he could support his fuck-buddy Assad and paint the US as the bad guy. So if you're repeating this BS, you're either a russian shill left over here from the election, or a gullible american who believes them.

the only actual news on newsplus is posted by an obvious brown person………how progressive

Zig Forums is gone from front page bbbbb

Attached: kinzinger-3-w-mcmullin.jpg (618x674, 166.69K)

Also you evidently missed the four horsegirls of the apocalypse taking over State and saying that "al-Qaeda are the good guys now" in a press conference since dictators are the real ultimate cause of terrorism.

Most of those weapons were immediately sold or given to ISIS fighters. ISIS was made up of other Islamist groups.

I tried to post the video and it's not letting me. It got to "posted (100%)" and then nothing. I will retry soon.

More nice BS. The first guy doesn't even look ANYTHING like the guy they claim, and the others are questionable too. The only one that's positively identifiable is the guy who actually is part of the syrian resistance against Assad. This "proof" is just made up fake news going around on alt-right blogs (as usual)
Again, the US was funding the rebels fighting Assad, NOT ISIS. Is it possible ISIS got a hold of some of the goods? Sure. In fact, they routinely took control of freakin TANKS and jeeps left behind by russians and americans that they defeated in their skirmishes, so it's entirely possible that in the back and forth control of territory ISIS would get hold of goods meant for the rebel forces. but again, for the billionth time, as I'm blue in the face…
The US helped the rebels fighting Assad, they didn't fund ISIS.
(unless you're an alt-right blogger, then Obama himself handed them bags of money and there's no convincing a gullible, click-baited idiot otherwise)

Obama was not even an American …
DO NOT BE A EVIL MORON!

Attached: IMG_2317.JPG (3264x2448, 1.54M)

The leader of ISIS was released from an American detention camp. He was there because he was a suspected terrorist.

In other words plausible deniability, all you need to do is abandon weapons and military vehicles somewhere ISIS will find them and you aren't funding or supporting them…according to this poster.

This is REAL NEWS!

Why did Jim censor Zig Forums headlines for exposing stuff like this?

Also, report THIS too: >>>Zig Forums787747

Attached: Leaked Photos Reveal Mainstream Media Faked AOC Crying Stunt.jpg (1079x863, 180.57K)

newsplus should post more news like this

Kind of like how trump screeches "no collusion" while he makes speeches at campaign rallies saying "russia, if you can find hilary's emails… uh, do something please" He didn't ACTUALLY coordinate with them face to face, but…

I think that was a joke about how every other intelligence service in the world had Hillarys emails except the US. Because she had all her devices wiped and smashed after they were subpoenad.
Pretty embarassing for the US when you think about it.

cope

Keep dreaming, BernieBro.

You know the cognitive dissonance is in gull swing when their only argument is pointing out wit and claiming it is proof of great magnitude. I find it implausible that they're so far gone that irony itself is totally lost to them. Could be the case, 'tho.

More proof that lefties don't know what irony is.
The playbook the left are using was written long before Orwell penned his dystopian classic. It's just that they are now also selecting some choice parts from George's fiction that we now have the tech to implement.

I bet you want Iran nuked too.

Attached: kippahangryb.jpg (375x363, 34.55K)

And what part of that would mean anything at all if Hillary wasn't a massive crook who talked in her own official emails about stealing the nomination from Bernie? How are we supposed to ignore actual electoral interference and instead obsess over a nothing that never happened?

Too bad Putin will stop them

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7190613/Liberalisms-day-boasts-Putin.html

Why-a no-a meat-aballs on-a Zig Forums- a noa morea?

you dorty pedo-a fillapino-a Jimbo?
and yor-a son-a from-a da coreean whore-a
Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/ jjjj

Attached: 683016387.jpg (402x600, 35K)

Why-a no-a meat-a balls on-a Zig Forums- a no-a Moria?

you dorty pedo-a fillapino-a Jimbo!
and yor-a son-a from-a da coreean whore-a

It was a dumb-a move by clueless-a people though, as Zig Forums was always a containtment-a board for the lokes[sic] of me

i'm {sac} of this shit and aint gonna take it no more——a

Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/ow on-a the front board

and then take it away again haha……heee

That's me
I am a kray…….zeee…….-a

It was a dumb-a move by clueless-a people though, as Zig Forums was always a containtment-a board for the lokes[sic] of me

Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/ow on-a the front board

That's me
I am a kray…….zeee…….-a

That's me
I am a kray…….zeee…….-a

That's me
I am a kray…….zeee…….-a

That's me
I am a kray…….zeee…….-a

That's me
I am a kray…….zeee…….-a mmmm ,m

Attached: a (9).jpg (1024x819, 115.07K)

Why are you trying to censor Zig Forumsews Jim!?

Serious purge needed of these commie assholes.

So where is all the liberal media outrage that they're interfering with the presidential election? I thought they hated it when groups of some sort interfered with elections.

Liberals or fake Liberals are worthless Human Beans .. They lie , They Cheat , They blame others for their problems. Thank God Generation Z is Conservative …

Attached: Generation-Z.jpg (1000x639, 823.33K)