San Francisco becomes first US city to ban e-cigarettes

Officials on Tuesday voted to ban stores selling the vaporizers and made it illegal for online retailers to deliver to addresses in the city.

The California city is home to Juul Labs, the most popular e-cigarette producer in the US.

Juul said the move would drive smokers back to cigarettes and "create a thriving black market".

San Francisco's mayor, London Breed, has 10 days to sign off the legislation but has indicated that she would. The law would begin to be enforced seven months from that date, although there have been reports firms could mount a legal challenge.

bbc.com/news/business-48752929

Attached: ban.png (781x433, 435.4K)

I'm just not sure what's going on anymore

Neither are we.

nanny state libtards

What the hell

The absolute state of this board.

Attached: bdfaa7283b65ab7c61c67c4c40e7af003c3a2207e6c8f0a32cd05d8e4f60f0b8.gif (320x218, 622.04K)

The people running the city are a fucking joke.

Attached: 1539381353614.png (249x277, 79.82K)

N-no!! Not the vape pens!!

Attached: 015.png (434x327, 36.66K)

Coincides with a nicotine emitting multi-coloured buttplug that has just been announced by apple.
Likely they bribed the mayor to make this happen to popularise their new alternative delivery method.

Good. We need less of those hippy ass e-fags.

They get a ton of money from tobacco tax and vape cuts into that.

On one hand putting anything other than clean air in the lungs is bad and vices should not be supported.
On the other hand, everyone has vices - doesn't make them evil - and e cigs are arguably safe compared to cigs and other addictions. (Sure, you can manufacture the ingredients poorly, but that goes for anything)

San Francisco is fully run by MORONS…
Never trust a Moron.

Attached: Libtard_NeverGoLibtard.jpg (550x299, 41.74K)

Legalize heroin
Ban narcan

WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN! How many people are going to lose their jobs and business over this stupid law?

I can't wait for the panic and the high number of arrests to settle in.
It's going to be a Theatre out there.

Oh,they can do anything they want,and you people can do nophing about it.Yeah

Is this a nigger name, or a drag queen name? Perhaps both?

Kek. Any enterprising lads should move there and start peddling juice.

Nicotine is a carcinogen. Food grade glycol is not intended to be deposited into your lungs.
Vape fags didn't quit anything they just changed their method of nicotine delivery to a new, dangerous and not well researched way.

Honk. Fucking. Honk.

Ban ecigs, but keep letting the homeless shit and shoot up heroin in the streets.
Seems legit.

Attached: 1515285417739.jpg (161x250, 5.25K)

Proofs? Pretty nicotine by itself doesn't cause cancer. Regardless, it doesn't change that we know for a fact tobacco gives you cancer, and despite the overwhelming evidence, it's still legal. Why? Because the city is influenced by big tobacco companies who were too retarded to get into the game early and are now in competition with a safer alternative.

cigarettes are illegal but weed is available.

You can tell where this is going.

And the reason to ban these while not banning (((common tobacco products))) is? Cui bono? Somebody is profiting from this legislation and it isn't the people of San Francisco.

Why-a no-a meat-a balls on-a Zig Forums- a no-a Moria?

you dorty pedo-a fillapino-a Jimbo!
and yor-a son-a from-a da coreean whore-a

It was a dumb-a move by clueless-a people though, as Zig Forums was always a containtment-a board for the lokes[sic] of me

i'm {sac} of this shit and aint gonna take it no more——a

Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/ow on-a the front board

and then take it away again haha……heee

That's me
I am a kray…….zeee…….-a

It was a dumb-a move by clueless-a people though, as Zig Forums was always a containtment-a board for the lokes[sic] of me

Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/ow on-a the front board

That's me
I am a kray…….zeee…….-a

That's me
I am a kray…….zeee…….-a

That's me
I am a kray…….zeee…….-a

jjuh

Attached: a (1).jpg (1024x819, 115.13K)