Police let users of class A drugs like heroin and cocaine escape prosecution 'to give people

Police forces are allowing users of illegal class A drugs including heroin and cocaine to escape prosecution, The Daily Telegraph can reveal.

At least four forces have quietly introduced policies where people caught with the drugs for personal use can avoid prosecution if they agree to undergo treatment for their habit.

telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/06/27/police-allow-users-illegal-class-drugs-heroin-cocaine-escape/

Attached: cocaine.png (643x401, 211.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/news/
boards.4channel.org/news/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But they only offer this program to black, or 'asian' offenders. If you are white you will just have to go to jail.

Are any laws apart from speeding and parking restrictions enforced?

Lol, didn't know you even have that shit in UK. You are as crazy as the Yankees. They have at least the excuse that they prevent niggers from voting with that method.

Good! People shouldn't be prosecuted for having an addiction, they need to be helped!!

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 15.07K)

They're doing this to increase demand for heroin because the drug trade is actually run by the CIA, and the CIA and the Deep State uses that drug trade money to fund Skunkworks projects.

kys nigger

But currently the law is that it's illegal. For some reason they are arbitrarily deciding not to enforce laws. That is bad.

Hate speech
knife possession
offending brown people
all enforced to the max

Don't forget that when it comes to drugs that actually help people, such as with magic mushrooms, they'll prosecute you in a heartbeat if they find out.
One makes you a dumb zombie, the other makes you aware. Which one do they prosecute?

Sounds like a good policy

Can reveal. Nice try Ruski bot. Russians win for most recommended gassing.

Class A. The highest qualities, innit?

This?

Attached: solitare______by_blueyoshiegg_dcsq8am-pre.png (592x1349, 726.12K)

It depends on how they legalized it

Attached: IMG-20190622-WA0001.jpg (1040x780, 98.9K)

In

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-29-01-38-08.png (2560x1440, 3.01M)

No it isn't you freaking legalist! It's good to break laws if the enforcement of those laws only hurt people!
"One has a moral duty to disobey unjust laws" - MLK

No!! And why would you say The N Word, that's really mean y'know…

Attached: db4801004abaaf4c5d11428e55c430404689c9d6_hq.jpg (240x240, 12.78K)

Brilliant! Why did nobody think of that before!

Oh. by the way, half of your police forces have now decided that it's wrong to penalise beating the shit out of gay people. A fair number of the others have started subsidising their budget by arresting hookers and then pimping them out while keeping them in the cells. The chiefs of police involved in those programs said that the laws preventing them from doing that must be unjust 'as they got in the way of police business'.

I low in northern England, I remember around 2007 a heroin addict I knew would openly smoke heroin as he walked his dog around the wealthy middle class neighbourhood I lived in, he didn't live there he was just casing out houses.
I'd known him since school and so he stopped to speak to me, I immediately smelt an icing sugar smell and I asked hm what he was smoking, he said heroin, i told him he should be careful smoking around out neighbourhood as cops drove up my street every two hours, he said he didn't care, said he was allowed to smoke it, he claimed he had a job as a delivery/van driver and that the authorities were happy that he was working full time instead of doing crime and so they were turning a blind eye to him smoking heroin, that it was a compromise they'd come up with, i asked why he was casing out houses then? He said he still does the occasional burglary for extra money and that the authorities didn't know, anyway that's another story, back to the heroin - he said he smokes it whilst working/driving, he claimed he got stopped once by police when he was in a neighbouring county, the police officer told him he was u set arrest so he told the police officer that he was allowed to smoke it, the officer said he wasn't but my friend assured the officer that he was allowed and asked the officer t phone and check, the officer didn't believe it but my friend was so unconcerned about being caught smoking heroin and was so convincing that he was allowed to smoke heroin without fear of prosecution, that the cop made a few calls after which he told m friend he could go and wasn't being arrested, turned out my friend was telling the truth, the cop was totally dumbfounded and says he's never heard of such a thing before in all the years he was a cop.
My friend once told me that whilst on parole the police would blackmail him into investigating burglaries for them, they'd give him two weeks to find out whodunnit or they'd beat him up. they'd also threaten to have his parole revoked.
So it seems my friend was a police informant and so it seems that's likely why he was allowed to smoke heroin in broad daylight without fear of prosecution.

if they want to do illegal drugs fine, but that shit should be locked in a safe otherwise

all faggots and niggers should be staked to the middle of a motorway and driven over by trucks, then scraped up and used as fuel.

More like deliberately deciding not to enforce the arbitrary laws.

Trips confirm absolute truth.

Why-a no-a meat-a balls on-a Zig Forums- a no-a Moria?

you dorty pedo-a fillapino-a Jimbo!
and yor-a son-a from-a da coreean whore-a

It was a dumb-a move by clueless-a people though, as Zig Forums was always a containtment-a board for the lokes[sic] of me

i'm {sac} of this shit and aint gonna take it no more——a

Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/ow on-a the front board

and then take it away again haha……heee

That's me
I am a kray…….zeee…….-a

That's me
I am a kray…….zeee…….-a

It was a dumb-a move by clueless-a people though, as Zig Forums was always a containtment-a board for the lokes[sic] of me

reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/

boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/

Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/ow on-a the front board

That's me
I am a kray…….zeee…….-a

Attached: a (3).jpg (1024x819, 115.14K)

It was a dumb-a move by clueless-a people though, as Zig Forums was-a always-a containtment-a board for the lokes[sic] of mio

i'm {sac} of this shit and aint gonna take it no moria
So please return it…

That's me
I am a kray…….zeee…….-a for da meat-a balls-a put back on da fron-a page-a

and then take it away again haha……heee——a

That's me
I am a kray…….zeee…….-a

reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/

boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/

That's me
I am a kray…….zeee…….-a

;l[;l.[

Awesome. Rehab diversion programs are giod harm minimization.

It was a dumb-a move by clueless-a people though, as Zig Forums-a was-a always-a containtment-a board for the lokes[sic] of mio

i'm {sac} of this shit and aint gonna take it no moria alonga wit Neptuna ala sea, and da just-kiss-it(he a faggot, but he-a ok-a and da olda gent, /killcen/a

You doity scum throw-a old senior citien out-a ina street-a?
==I smeer-a shits-a on-a yor wallas=
Young master Watkins here!

Let me take my penis out, while I get hard being in control(You guys do know that this is my website, right?)

Quad-annual Zig Forums meta thread. Sage'd of course so that it doesn't interfere with normal news posting. Lay it on me in this thread, faggots. You know how this shit works.

That's weird, I only remember it being 150 characters. Guess you can see how often I run into that problem.

In any case, I have seen and have taken appropriate action. Threads will be deleted instead of bumplocked in the future. Perhaps this will detract niggers who like seeing their shit smeared all over the walls too.

So please return it…

reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/

boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/
, ,,

Attached: a (3).jpg (1024x819, 115.17K)

Of course, the effects of cannabis, mushrooms and LSD, i.e. the safer drugs, are relatively benign and can be immeasurably helpful is used correctly. But that doesn't put cash in big pharma's pockets, nor the cops'. Governments would prefer that you lie facedown in a gutter high off your gourd, it's far safer for them than letting people use substances that might open their minds too how shit the world is.

It was a dumb-a move by clueless-a people though, as Zig Forums-a was-a always-a containtment-a board for the lokes[sic] of mio

i'm {sac} of this shit and aint gonna take it no moria alonga wit Neptuna ala sea, and da just-kiss-it(he a faggot, but he-a ok-a and da olda gent, /killcen/a

==I smeer-a shits-a on-a yor wallas=

Let me take my penis out, while I get hard being in control(You guys do know that this is my website, right?)

Quad-annual Zig Forums meta thread. Sage'd of course so that it doesn't interfere with normal news posting. Lay it on me in this thread, faggots. You know how this shit works.

That's weird, I only remember it being 150 characters. Guess you can see how often I run into that problem.

In any case, I have seen and have taken appropriate action. Threads will be deleted instead of bumplocked in the future. Perhaps this will detract niggers who like seeing their shit smeared all over the walls too.

So please return it…

put-a mio back-a inna mio containmeto boardo…a

boards.4channel.org/news/ bboards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/

Attached: a (1).jpg (1024x819, 115.23K)

I smeer-a shits-a on-a yor wallas

So please return it…

put-a mio back-a inna mio containmeto boardo…a

boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/

mm

Attached: a (5).jpg (1024x819, 115.23K)

the real question here is

i donna wanna use no more

Whats that smell in here?