Heated Rhetoric on Race During Night 2 of Democrats Debate

Sen. Kamala Harris, one of only a handful black women to ever seek the presidency, spoke powerfully on race.
Following a line of questioning regarding police brutality, Harris spoke up.

“As the only black person on the stage, I would like to speak on the issue of race,” Harris said.

She reflected on her youth, growing up in the immediate aftermath of civil rights laws and rulings integrating schools and public spaces in the United States.
“There was a little girl in California who was part of the second class to integrate her public schools, and she was bussed to school every day, and that little girl was me,” Harris said.

iowastatedaily.com/news/second-democratic-debate-proves-contentious/article_9b695002-996f-11e9-b8b9-3f4c618b35b5.html

Attached: kamalaharris.jpg (3464x2309, 8.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_v._Board_of_Education
reddit.com/r/news/
boards.4channel.org/news/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The DNC is a lost cause and will be gone very soon , just like the Whigs .

Attached: 17264191_10212033348366531_1318719598274977619_n.jpg (640x408, 42.61K)

All that bussing kids around to different schools Americans do is retarded.
Just send the kids to the closest school. Every other country does that.

So nigger is nigging? Color me surprised.

It's the commie/jew plan to somehow force the races to get along as equals. This fails because we are not equals. Now they are pushing the mutt-race idea, everyone race mix and be tan colored. No history. No ancestors to be proud of. Mixed cultures and traditions. Everyone equally oppressed and worthless, with an IQ higher than niggers but lower than whites and jews. Useful for work, not smart enough to rebel. Read the protocols. It's at least 100 years in the making.

The issue the courts were trying to fix was white schools were funded better and they thought this would force them to fund all schools properly

erry time negro speaks, it's labeled 'powerful'

your great white hope (in typical white man fashion, a small man in stature with a big mouth and ego to try to overly compensate for his inferiority complex), Napoleon, is one of the first to champion race mixing.
and number two, when a negro speaks its considered "powerful" simply because its TRUTH.
too many of you insignifcant race haters (again, typically white males with a severe inferiority complex) cant handle the truth, which is why corporate america is so fucked up.
you clowns like to do things behind peoples backs with more of your white buddies because its "professional" LMAO.
cowards.
goes back to early history. you cant stand on your own as a singular man, you have to get a bunch of your buddies in a GROUP. lmao.
and again, DUMMIES, the western idea of IQ is a moot point as IQ tests are based on CULTURE.
jesus, you fucking racists are illogical and retarded bordering on the moronic. smh.

Attached: 42229202_2252394424774867_645462060498419712_n.jpg (459x331, 18.99K)

t. nigger

White People made some mistakes in the quest to become Liberals , But consider that Many White People also are part of the Patriot movement going back as far as the 60's .. Consider that many of us have watch on horror as the morons took over.. The Main Reason Trump was Elected was to stop the march of the evil left.. That worked an many patriots in the EU are standing up for what is right also.
We may have to Kill some Mussys , but that's OK with us. The end is near for the fake liberal left and you can see this in the current debates that have gone on in America , Its the Stupid and Stupider Show.

The Night of the 2016 Election you could feel that it was all coming an end in the air.

Attached: Billmarr.jpg (350x317, 16.4K)

Abraham Lincoln assumed the slaves would be sent back to Africa after the end of slavery.

Please do something about this guy.

We do stuff on our own ALL THE TIME! You fucking retard. All school shooters are white. All the bigest non-islamist terrorism is done by whites. So fuck yourself. Because we're going to start killing all non-whites in our country! And all liberals! Thats why we shoot up schools, becuase they create liberals by brianwashing children.

I remember having niggers bussed in to my elementary school on a short bus. Even at 4th grade I hated those nigs.

Do americans really think she is black? That is absurd.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x720 143.82 KB, 913.15K)

races should be separate
i'm tired of interacting with these inferior races, you never get any respect for what you did for them

Kamala "Dumb Lying Nigger" Harris is 54 years old and Americans school had already been desegregated long before she even got into kindergarten.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_v._Board_of_Education

more moronic responses from "superior" white males sitting in their mommies basement eating chips and drinking sodas LMAO.

there just really isnt any logical reasoning with fucktard racists. you should be exterminated along with the ghetto blacks you so hate.

?
THE DNC Shall die as it should.

Attached: Cartoon - Dem Down and Out.jpg (400x303, 45.41K)

then why all niggers always in a gang?

Imageine if an African thanked you for your ancestors bringing modern western medical science to their continent. And raising their average lifespan from late teens to mid thirties in the space of a few years.

So being on good terms with ones parents and having enough money not to work is inferior?

More important question: Would Mrs. Harris win if she where the Dem candidate? I wonder who is the best contestant for Trump to win again.

White schools funded better? National average is something like 8-9k/year per student, with white functional states like Iowa and North Dakota below that, and black slums in New Jersey, Detroit, and Chicongo spending upward of 18-24k.

Most of these black districts have been losing population for years, but still get new record-high funding every year. Following white people into their nice neighborhoods only dragged them down, and rerouting taxes to dysfunctional areas hasn't helped.

Find one place on earth where "culture" doesn't require functioning civilizations to babysit the world's remedial students

And basically feeding & babysitting them to let them breed like rabbits far beyond the level of civilization they could maintain

How much of that truth got your black ass anywhere in the world? I’ll wait. I’ll tell you the actual truth, we fucked you up. Doesn’t matter where in the world you are from, you’ve bent the knee to a white man at one point in time. We breezed through your lands and stripped you of all power and resources, kept you stupid and dependent, and then left you out to dry when we had no more use for you. How did we do this? Technological superiority, centuries of political mastery, and brilliant strategy. To this day most of you sell valuable resources that could be used to better your countries to white men because you are too fucking stupid to see the value in long term development. Yes, because thats a sign of an intelligent, educated nation. Selling everything you’ve got for credit thats worth has no material backing. In america, in most places we will bus your children in to shit up good suburban schools just to give them a chance, but what has that shown? Your children plummet school ratings with delinquency and most of you dumb niggers drop out because “Fuck the white mans education, ima go trap and use that money to buy recording equipment so I can pump out my garbage ass mixtapes that have a 2% chance to get me picked up by a label.” You want truth? The truth is that a great deal of whites stopped believing you to be chimps and 100% of the opportunities given to you were made possible by the same whites you love to hate, and you still manage to fuck up every chance you get time and again. Stick that in your crackpipe and smoke it, nigger.

Why-a no-a meat-a balls on-a Zig Forums- a no-a Moria?

you dorty pedo-a fillapino-a Jimbo!
and yor-a son-a from-a da coreean whore-a
It was a dumb-a move by clueless-a people though, as Zig Forums-a was-a always-a containtment-a board for the lokes[sic] of mio

i'm {sac} of this shit and aint gonna take it no moria alonga wit Neptuna ala sea, and da just-kiss-it(he a faggot, but he-a ok-a and da olda gent, /killcen/a

You doity scum throw-a old senior citien out-a ina street-a?
I smeer-a shits-a on-a yor wallas
Young master Watkins here!

Let me take my penis out, while I get hard being in control(You guys do know that this is my website, right?)

Quad-annual Zig Forums meta thread. Sage'd of course so that it doesn't interfere with normal news posting. Lay it on me in this thread, faggots. You know how this shit works.

That's weird, I only remember it being 150 characters. Guess you can see how often I run into that problem.

In any case, I have seen and have taken appropriate action. Threads will be deleted instead of bumplocked in the future. Perhaps this will detract niggers who like seeing their shit smeared all over the walls too.

Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/ow on-a the front board
So please return it…
and then take it away again haha……heee

I am a kray…….zeee…….-a for da meat-a balls-a put back on da fron-a page-a
put-a mio back-a inna mio containmeto boardo…a

and then take it away again haha……heee——a

reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/

boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/

Attached: a (1).jpg (1024x819, 115.25K)

Why-a no-a meat-a balls on-a Zig Forums- a no-a Moria?

you dorty pedo-a fillapino-a Jimbo!
and yor-a son-a from-a da coreean whore-a
It was a dumb-a move by clueless-a people though, as Zig Forums-a was-a always-a containtment-a board for the lokes[sic] of mio

i'm {sac} of this shit and aint gonna take it no moria alonga wit Neptuna ala sea, and da just-kiss-it(he a faggot, but he-a ok-a and da olda gent, /killcen/a

You doity scum throw-a old senior citien out-a ina street-a?
I smeer-a shits-a on-a yor wallas
Young master Watkins here!

Let me take my penis out, while I get hard being in control(You guys do know that this is my website, right?)

Quad-annual Zig Forums meta thread. Sage'd of course so that it doesn't interfere with normal news posting. Lay it on me in this thread, faggots. You know how this shit works.

That's weird, I only remember it being 150 characters. Guess you can see how often I run into that problem.

In any case, I have seen and have taken appropriate action. Threads will be deleted instead of bumplocked in the future. Perhaps this will detract niggers who like seeing their shit smeared all over the walls too.

Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/ow on-a the front board
So please return it…
and then take it away again haha……heee

I am a kray…….zeee…….-a for da meat-a balls-a put back on da fron-a page-a
put-a mio back-a inna mio containmeto boardo…a

and then take it away again haha……heee——a

reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/

boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/

;,l,

Attached: a (4).jpg (1024x819, 115.27K)

DEms!
Don't infight, it stinks