Researchers teleport information within a diamond

Researchers from the Yokohama National University have teleported quantum information securely within the confines of a diamond. The study has big implications for quantum information technology—the future of sharing and storing sensitive information. The researchers published their results on June 28, 2019, in Communications Physics.

"Quantum teleportation permits the transfer of quantum information into an otherwise inaccessible space," said Hideo Kosaka, a professor of engineering at Yokohama National University and an author on the study. "It also permits the transfer of information into a quantum memory without revealing or destroying the stored quantum information."

The inaccessible space, in this case, consisted of carbon atoms in diamond. Made of linked, yet individually contained, carbon atoms, a diamond holds the perfect conditions for quantum teleportation.

A carbon atom holds six protons and six neutrons in its nucleus, surrounded by six spinning electrons. As the atoms bond into a diamond, they form a notably strong lattice. However, diamonds can have complex defects, such as when a nitrogen atom exists in one of two adjacent vacancies where carbon atoms should be. This defect is called a nitrogen vacancy center.

Surrounded by carbon atoms, the nucleus structure of the nitrogen atom creates what Kosaka calls a nanomagnet.

more here:
phys.org/news/2019-06-teleport-diamond.html

Attached: 33-researcherst.jpg (800x480, 63.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

er-web.ynu.ac.jp/html/KOSAKA_Hideo/en.html
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2019-06/ynu-rti062519.php
reddit.com/r/science/comments/c6j2vp/researchers_teleport_information_within_a_diamond/
reddit.com/r/news/
boards.4channel.org/news/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My BS Meters is very high with this post.

Attached: BS-meter.jpg (900x903, 411.63K)

Every time I hear of news like this I just think "what if everything is a lie?"

In other news scientists invent vehicle which can travel through air… DESPITE BEING HEAVIER THAN AIR!!!

i read the headline and think "let me guess… it's a phys.org article." i quick check for a link and sure enough it is. that site is full of so much bullshit that i refuse to look at anything on it.

No one understands quantum physics.
er-web.ynu.ac.jp/html/KOSAKA_Hideo/en.html
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2019-06/ynu-rti062519.php
reddit.com/r/science/comments/c6j2vp/researchers_teleport_information_within_a_diamond/

everyone understands and does not understand quantum physics at the same time and also neither of those things.

At least until they're observed and their knowledge collapses

Attached: 53573y4.jpg (600x600 19.54 KB, 45.56K)

sounds like something out of Half-Life

i wish i had a brain able of understanding the relevance of this.

too bad it will be illegal to encrypt data..

Yeah the last two times they thought they had transmitted information faster than light it turned out to be an innacuracy within the margin of error for the system
Just like when they thought they had invented a drive that could produce thrust from nothing and it turned out to be an innaccuracy within the margin of error for the system.

These so called 'science journals' make a lot of money hyping up these stories. And exploiting the publics lack of understanding of science.

nanomagnets son

Superman did it before them, Dinkus.

Etching shit on a hard rock seems doable, especially with the right tools.

Attached: 9529c6d512f5cd5c3b2e77730cf245da9aa3bd8272961bad6c14bccb8ae2fb1a.jpg (320x376, 22.79K)

>(((quantum)))
>(((diamond)))
it's a pure coincidence

coincidence ? No Such thing !>>241988

this.

Attached: absolutely-disgusting-news.png (500x397, 104.74K)

This is getting scary .. Something is up ..
Get ready , Perhaps the fake news will wake up with this.

This has nothing to do with FTL. Why do you think you're eligible to form an opinion when you can't even read?

spooky action at no distance
(sac)stein

Why-a no-a meat-a balls on-a Zig Forums- a no-a Moria?

you dorty pedo-a fillapino-a Jimbo!
and yor-a son-a from-a da coreean whore-a
It was a dumb-a move by clueless-a people though, as Zig Forums-a was-a always-a containtment-a board for the lokes[sic] of mio

i'm {sac} of this shit and aint gonna take it no moria alonga wit Neptuna ala sea, and da just-kiss-it(he a faggot, but he-a ok-a and da olda gent, /killcen/a

You doity scum throw-a old senior citien out-a ina street-a?
==I smeer-a shits-a on-a yor wallas=
Young master Watkins here!

Let me take my penis out, while I get hard being in control(You guys do know that this is my website, right?)

Quad-annual Zig Forums meta thread. Sage'd of course so that it doesn't interfere with normal news posting. Lay it on me in this thread, faggots. You know how this shit works.

That's weird, I only remember it being 150 characters. Guess you can see how often I run into that problem.

In any case, I have seen and have taken appropriate action. Threads will be deleted instead of bumplocked in the future. Perhaps this will detract niggers who like seeing their shit smeared all over the walls too.

Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/ow on-a the front board
So please return it…
and then take it away again haha……heee

I am a kray…….zeee…….-a for da meat-a balls-a put back on da fron-a page-a
put-a mio back-a inna mio containmeto boardo…a

and then take it away again haha……heee——a

reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/

boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/ nboards.4channel.org/news/

Attached: a (6).jpg (1024x819, 115.21K)

Why-a no-a meat-a balls on-a Zig Forums- a no-a Moria?

you dorty pedo-a fillapino-a Jimbo!
and yor-a son-a from-a da coreean whore-a
It was a dumb-a move by clueless-a people though, as Zig Forums-a was-a always-a containtment-a board for the lokes[sic] of mio

i'm {sac} of this shit and aint gonna take it no moria alonga wit Neptuna ala sea, and da just-kiss-it(he a faggot, but he-a ok-a and da olda gent, /killcen/a

You doity scum throw-a old senior citien out-a ina street-a?
I smeer-a shits-a on-a yor wallas
Young master Watkins here!

Let me take my penis out, while I get hard being in control(You guys do know that this is my website, right?)

Quad-annual Zig Forums meta thread. Sage'd of course so that it doesn't interfere with normal news posting. Lay it on me in this thread, faggots. You know how this shit works.

That's weird, I only remember it being 150 characters. Guess you can see how often I run into that problem.

In any case, I have seen and have taken appropriate action. Threads will be deleted instead of bumplocked in the future. Perhaps this will detract niggers who like seeing their shit smeared all over the walls too.

Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/ow on-a the front board
So please return it…
and then take it away again haha……heee

I am a kray…….zeee…….-a for da meat-a balls-a put back on da fron-a page-a
put-a mio back-a inna mio containmeto boardo…a

and then take it away again haha……heee——a

reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/

boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/

ok

Attached: a (7).jpg (1024x819, 115.23K)

i once teleported away from my wifes shitty fart