FDA warns certain dry dog foods may be linked to canine heart disease

Dog owners are getting a new warning about concerns over pet food that may be linked to deadly congestive heart failure.

The Food and Drug Administration has been investigating a string of reports of some dogs getting the heart condition for a year, and for the first time, they’re releasing the names of some of the brands of dog food that have been most frequently identified in the reports.

The investigation is connected to reports of some dogs and a few cats developing dilated cardiomyopathy (DCM) after being on a diet of certain dry dog food.

The brands, which are largely dry dog food, have not been recalled, but in their statement released Thursday, the FDA said the agency “has an obligation to be transparent with the pet-owning public regarding the frequency with which certain brands have been reported.”

The FDA notes that the underlying cause of canine DCM remains unknown but is believed to be somewhat related to a dog’s genetics.

more here:
wtop.com/animals-pets/2019/06/fda-warns-certain-dry-dog-foods-may-be-linked-to-canine-heart-disease/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/news/
boards.4channel.org/news/
boards.4chan.org/b/
boards.4chan.org/pol/
boards.4channel.org/v/
boards.4channel.org/tv/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seriously irresponsible and dishonest of the FDA to release this.
This is a prime example of why we don't believe any of the fake news released by the media or the government.
This is why we can't trust that government bureaucrats are competent.

And we must remember our universities produced these "brilliant" science PhDs who don't seem to understand basic mathematics, statistics or scientific process.

Fuck you dog hater!

I hope to see you roped, you god damn son of a diseased whore.

Yeah how do I block these fucking niggers

Dogs are for faggots. But yeah no shit feeding dogs that kibble shit is going to be bad for them. It's just like how all the processed shit we eat is bad for us. idk how people fall for the formula meme.

shut it down

you're a chink but you make a good point about dry dog food

it's strange how the FDA made this announcement, when the FDA has absolutely nothing to do with regulating the pet food industry.

In fact, it's an unfortunate fact that NOBODY regulates the pet food industry, no matter what you might think.

And this 'heart disease' angle is nothing compared to the recent epidemic of dogs and cats that have been dying horrifying deaths after eating a variety of 'pet treats' that are made in China but packaged and sold under hundreds of different brands and labels.

PetSmart, Petco, Chewy.com, etc, they all sell cat and dog treats that contain unknown chemicals that have been killing animals soon after eating them……

And the major brand 'premium' pet food manufacturers like Blue Buffalo, Wild Frontier, Rachel Ray Nutrish, etc etc etc have all recently been caught up in a scandal where it turns out that their ingredients are poisonous, too….

The current scandal involving the 'cat and dog treats' isn't about an ongoing disease.

it's a situation where the pets will eat the treats, and suddenly go into anaphylaxis or worse and die right there on the spot

but again ……………………

The FDA has absolutely no jurisdiction or authority over the pet food industry

I never feed my cat dry food because they were never fucking meant to eat carbs. Meat/gizzards and quality wet food only

Across-the-board veterinarians agree:

Having dry food as part of a diet is important for cats, in particular for their dental health

YOU WANT TO HEAR SOMETHING TRULY EVIL?

P Y R O P H O S P H A T E

Much the same way that humans react to monosodium glutamate, where it triggers an addictive reaction in the brain, cats respond to pyrophosphate…..

It's an odorless flavorless crystalline substance

And it's like crack cocaine….
When cats eat it, they go into an addictive withdrawal syndrome……

Cat food (all cat food including alleged 'premium' brands) contain pyrophosphate….

The cat food itself is absolutely disgusting, made from diseased cancerous tumor-riddled meat (mainly just meat by-products) with a bunch of corn and crappy grains that cats would never eat.

But they add pyrophosphate, and cats eat it

They have no choice.
It contains pyrophosphate……………..

It's like adding heroin to dogshit, and putting it in front of a heroin junkies face….

They'll eat it, because they're addicted to the heroin…..

The 'premium' cat food industry is even more evil…
They came up with the idea of selling smaller cans of the exact same diseased cancerous rotting cat food, but doubling or tripling the amount of pyrophosphate added……

They advertise their products on TV with white long hair Persian cats wearing diamond necklaces, silver forks tapping on cut crystal glassware…. They have more elegant package design on the label…..

And tiny little cans, containing the same disgusting rotting food as the discount brands, but the price is 3 times more expensive than the large cans…

If only your cat could talk, it would tell you "these tiny cans taste just as disgusting as the big ones, but somebody is adding three or four times as much pyrophosphate in it"

little do you realize that the entire cat food industry is based on this addictive chemical

How stupid are you? They showed no evidence of that.

They showed zero evidence of that

Everyone has heard of the logical fallacy "Correlation does not equal causation" In this case the FDA went a step further away from science and claimed causation without finding ANY correlation. These faggots at the FDA have PhD.s and don't understand basic statistics! Chernobyl mentality.

AGAIN: the FDA has no jurisdiction or authority over the pet food industry whatsoever

In learning about the recent wave of horrific deaths caused by dog treats and cat treats, I also learned that there is NOBODY who regulates the pet food industry….

Which is weird because everybody would imagine the pet food industry is regulated by the FDA

but it's not

Well they're full of shit, my cat gets uncooked bones and cartlidge

Most of it is literal spam. I get the stuff that's actually got shreds of meat in it. Pricey sure but it's my kitty

Attached: 015e2942869490f0c97ae28b94008899.jpg (600x600, 53.96K)

hint: it's still loaded with pyrophosphate

If only your cat was able to be impressed by package design……

the blocky bare bones configuration of tans, browns & green might convey an image of wholesome simplicity…..

But your cat doesn't give a flying fuck about package design……

or marketing……

And it's completely strung out on pyrophosphate

I never said veterinarians were correct OR incorrect

all I said was :
Across-the-board veterinarian's degree that cats need dry food as part of their diet, in particular for their dental health

and SPAM (the food version) is actually gourmet cuisine compared to the byproducts used in the pet industry

WHY DOGS WILL EAT CAT FOOD
BUT CATS WON'T EAT DOG FOOD

Because they don't add pyrophosphate to dog food

If they added pyrophosphate to dog food, cats would eat it like it was going out of style….

If they added pyrophosphate to dogshit, cats would eat it…..

PROOF OF SUPERIORITY :

Have you ever seen a cat eat a dog turd before?

I agree. Those faggots don't have jurisdiction in addition to being incompetent scientists.

We have so many bureaucracies I am certain it falls under the purview of one or several. I doubt it is regulated or monitored in any way.

Don't buy food products from China or non western countries.

That sounds great, in theory…..

But you have absolutely no way of knowing where dog or cat treats were manufactured……

The treats that have been killing hundreds and hundreds of cats and dogs worldwide are manufactured in China, and then packaged and sold under hundreds if not thousands of different labels and brands…..

And the origin of manufacture is not listed

Google the story on RT News…..

its actually quite disturbing

It's been going on for quite some time, but only now it's becoming widely known

And yes, the FDA is a corrupt, inept, scandalous, evil mouthpiece & puppet of lobbyists……

that being said, I think it's fair to say that we are still slightly better off then other countries where they don't have any regulations at all………

There's so much room for improvement it's mind-boggling, but at least it's something

The scariest part about the poisonous Chinese dog and cat treats :

Even after hundreds of autopsies, they still don't know exactly what the chemicals are that are killing the animals…..

Philip, you're not a bad guy…. You're kind of a douchebag, but you're not a bad guy….

Something tells me you like cats…..

Would I be correct in my assumption?

I have an issue with people who call themselves 'owners' of any dog or cat… They are family members….

I also have an issue with this story, because it almost seems to suggest that the average 'dog owner' gives a flying fuck whether or not their family member has heart disease….

It's amazing how many people out there will spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars to get a status symbol pure breed dog, but when it comes time for veterinary healthcare, they hem and haw at the office visit, diagnostic testing and treatment.

Do you know exactly HOW MANY PEOPLE complain and try to get their veterinarian to 'cut them a deal', give them a discount, or cut corners to save a few bucks?

In fact, veterinarians are the only doctors out there who have to continually CONTINUALLY deal with their customers begging to give them free services and eliminate procedures in order to save money….

How many 'dog owners' do you know that actually take their dogs in for electrocardiograms?

A: none

I have several real life friends who are veterinarians (and have always had a very good working relationship with my veterinarians, as I have done animal rescue in my entire life, even was when I was a kid)

I can't tell you how many stories I've heard from those veterinarians about people who brought their animals in for treatment, and when it came time to pay the bill, they made excuses and disappeared, abandoning the animal there at the animal hospital….

LITERALLY ABANDONING THEIR PET……

All over a couple hundred dollars…………..

that's one of them many thousands of reasons why I hate human beings with a passion…..

I'VE NEVER MET AN ANIMAL WHO:
-PRETENDED TO BE MY FRIEND
-LIED TO ME
-GAVE ME SHITTY ADVICE
-CALLED THE POLICE ON ME
-RIPPED ME OFF
-SOLD ME SHITTY DOPE
-TALKED ABOUT ME BEHIND MY BACK
-TRIED TO FUCK MY WIFE BEHIND MY BACK
-OR EVER BETRAYED ME IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM

I hate human beings with a goddamn passion

Attached: IMG_20181009_103627.jpg (1080x1920, 408.5K)

A lot of people wonder why I'm such a dick head.

The answer is really quite simple:
BECAUSE THEY ARE HUMANS

You'll never find an animal who considers me to be an asshole or a dick head……………. never !!

In fact, all of the animals I have ever interacted with seem to hold me in very high regard, and vice versa…………..

But if you are a human being ?……
You can eat the shit directly out of my asshole

It's really nothing personal…..
It's not like I need to single any particular human being out of the crowd…..

I hate all of you equally

I have enough hatred to go around for all of you motherfucking pieces of shit……..

IF IT'S HUMAN, ITS WORTHLESS

Look, humans are shit but 1-800-COME-ON-NOW

Oh, shit !!!………..

I just realized that you're not a cat person…..

I just realized you're one of those guys who will try to say something slightly positive about cats, like "cats are okay, but…" before you tell me that you like dogs the best

(Which is just another way of saying you hate cats)

See?…. I knew you were a fucking piece of shit

Why are you buying heroin?

call 877-WHA-TDA-FUCK to hear an important recorded message regarding how much I hate human beings

WHY I HATE HUMANS: REASON 2,764:

Only a human being sees the word 'dope', and automatically assumes it means heroin

For a minute there I thought you might be a cat person (meaning you like all animals)

But then I stopped and remembered the video of you singing 'I'm your doo-doo man', and I thought about the little patch of creepy facial hair on your chin, and how it looks like you might not have bathed for a week or two…….

And that's when I realized you're actually a dog person (meaning you don't really like animals at all, and if you think everything should be structured, life should be lived in a box, and other living things are made to take orders from you)

Have you started bathing regularly yet?

Just curious

This is not a cat person playing the guitar……

And YES, it's true that Robert Johnson had social phobia (because he was a stupid nigger) it's also true that he occasionally bathed…..

There's no reason for you do you have social phobia or turn your back to the crowd while you play…..

Especially not in that tiny little bookstore next to the Save-A-Lot in the strip shopping mall….

Back before they went out of business, they only had 5 people on a busy day, and two of them were employees… They didn't even seem to realize you were there….

I guess when someone in Murfreesboro Tennessee is SO BORED at 3:27 pm on a Tuesday afternoon that they end up going to that shitty little bookstore to kill time, ANYTHING would be considered 'entertainment'…..

Tough Crowd, huh ?

when you have to compete with a crossword puzzle book, and you lose to the competition, that's what I call the 'renegade' life of a rock and roller

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-30-16-21-44.png (1080x2160, 1.16M)

Let me guess……

Is this your mother and her boyfriend?
I'm guessing they're related to you, because they actually put their books down….

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-30-16-21-58.png (1080x2160, 1.34M)

I wonder if Robert Johnson needed a spiral notebook to be able to remember the complicated sophisticated lyrics of that song……

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-30-16-22-39.png (1080x2160, 1.25M)

I'm curious:

If you have the lyrics written down on your spiral notebook, then WHY does it look like you're concentrating so hard?

Were you having a hard time reading your own handwriting?

It looks like you're preparing for a proctological exam….

Why so anxious?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-30-16-22-21.png (1080x2160, 1.26M)

no shit nigger, who could have thought that the "food" made of the refuse of carcasses and decomposing organic material and bathed on chems in order to make it "cleaner" would be a biological hazard?

How did the auditions go?

Did you get any of the parts?

It's strange how every character you do sounds exactly the same, like a nasally weasel with an overbite, who just so happens to be a terrible actor

Im curious…..

when you're reading the lines, and you try adding that 'subtle chuckle' here and there….

that's your version of 'acting'?

I'm guessing you never got a call back on the Blackstar thing?

Quite honestly I'm not sure which is more embarrassing:

auditioning for Blackstar, or even knowing what blackstar is in the first place……

How so?

not even him, but allow me to explain while you're a fucking faggot…..

I divide the world into two categories:
CAT PEOPLE and DOG PEOPLE

It has nothing to do with owning a dog or a cat (even though I don't think you ever 'own' a pet)

In fact, you can divide the human race into these two categories, even if they have never had a dog or a cat…

Having a pet has nothing to do with being a dog person or a cat person…..

CAT PEOPLE = humans who respect and enjoy the individuality of all living things

DOG PEOPLE = faggots who think animals should take orders, be controlled by humans, and that all life should be contained within barriers, boxed, regulated, and have limits and rules placed on existence

…..aaaaaaand you're a faggot

Any other questions?

DISCLAIMER:
Because I am a cat person, I respect and enjoy the individuality of your decision to be a faggot

If you met a really hot chick, you would have a better chance of fucking her if you play that embarrassing audition video then if you simply admitted that you knew what BLACKSTAR is.

I own a horse. Checkmate, cocksucker. Horses are better than cats. Enjoy your toxoplasmosis gondii.

Attached: Exploding whale.gif (460x259, 1.57M)

Speaking of animals :

Everytime I hear your name, I get an image of you in a hamster cage, chewing on the metal bars, trying to keep your teeth from growing too long

And for the record, anything's better than being a cat owner because cat owners are the dregs of society, like cat ladies.

sexually failed adult male spotted

The GOOD News?…….

I barely ever hear your name

SPEAKING OF SARAH :

How's my sassy little girl doing lately?

tell her i said 'hey', and I've been thinking about her lately

Hohoho, I think I struck a nerve. Enjoy being a cat lady and stay upset.

Attached: Gay and stupid.mp4 (624x352, 238.07K)

Have you ever seen Philip's sister Sarah ?

She's got the sweetest softest face
And a really really nice set of tits

They're not saggy, but they have just the perfect amount of droop to them…

She's a really really nice person……..

Just the right amount of droop, where if you were fucking her from behind, they would slap back and forth just right, but they're not saggy….

She's a really nice girl

You can tell she has full nipples, with larger areolas than most women…

lol @ 'struck a nerve'

Is that your way of saying "how could you tell I'm a sexually failed adult male?"…..

(it was really easy to tell)

It's interesting how you think that 'I' would somehow be upset that YOU can't get any pussy

Tell Sarah that I changed my phone number…

She's probably tried to call me recently and got one of those recordings "the number you have reached is no longer in service"

Tell her I'm sorry I completely forgot to give her my new phone number….

Tell her to hit me up at 440-714-9094

I wonder what it would be like to own a monkey….

Ask Jim for me…. After all, he purchased Diana

Yeah, you're totally not mad; I can see how not mad you are right now. Or that might be a vein popping out of one of your temples.

Attached: U'RE STUPID.jpg (803x1077, 107.33K)

What's it like having a completely illiterate, socially awkward, absolutely inexperienced, stupid shit monkey like Diana getting paid more than you and bossing you around?

I would have quit the minute I realized Jim was only going to let you borrow his shity old piece of crap ThinkPad, while he lets Diana borrow the Mac laptop…..

You're the one who knows how to read and write and pronunciate words correctly (usually)

but you have to sit there and take it while Diana talks down to you?

I bet occasionally you feel like reaching out and punching her in the face….

Admit it…. Occasionally you would like to just punch Diana right in the face just to make her shut up

Jesus Christ you're boring as fuck

That makes two of us then.

Attached: guitarded.jpg (450x298, 24.97K)

Diana is kind of like a zoo on two feet

Her face looks like a monkey, she's got HUGE horse teeth, she smells like a menstrating possum, and pitch black nipples like a nigger….

(yes, niggers are definitely animals)

I don't blame you occasionally thinking about punching her in the face… Who the fuck does she think she is bossing you around?

I'm going to do a factory reset in a couple minutes

just wipe everything and start at the beginning again……

Your sister has really really nice tits dude

This thread was amazing !!

You make amazing threads !!

I've never seen anybody copy and paste as good as you do !!!

Why-a no-a meat-a balls on-a Zig Forums- a no-a Moria?

you dorty pedo-a fillapino-a Jimbo!
and yor-a son-a from-a da coreean whore-a
It was a dumb-a move by clueless-a people though, as Zig Forums-a was-a always-a containtment-a board for the lokes[sic] of mio

i'm {sac} of this shit and aint gonna take it no moria alonga wit Neptuna ala sea, and da just-kiss-it(he a faggot, but he-a ok-a and da olda gent, /killcen/a

You doity scum throw-a old senior citien out-a ina street-a?
I smeer-a shits-a on-a yor wallas
Young master Watkins here!

Let me take my penis out, while I get hard being in control(You guys do know that this is my website, right?)

Quad-annual Zig Forums meta thread. Sage'd of course so that it doesn't interfere with normal news posting. Lay it on me in this thread, faggots. You know how this shit works.

That's weird, I only remember it being 150 characters. Guess you can see how often I run into that problem.

In any case, I have seen and have taken appropriate action. Threads will be deleted instead of bumplocked in the future. Perhaps this will detract niggers who like seeing their shit smeared all over the walls too.

Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/ow on-a the front board
So please return it…
and then take it away again haha……heee

I am a kray…….zeee…….-a for da meat-a balls-a put back on da fron-a page-a
put-a mio back-a inna mio containmeto boardo…a

and then take it away again haha……heee——a

reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/

boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/
j

Attached: a (4).jpg (1024x819, 115.23K)

you dorty pedo-a fillapino-a Jimbo!
and yor-a son-a from-a da coreean whore-a
It was a dumb-a move by clueless-a people though, as Zig Forums-a was-a always-a containtment-a board for the lokes[sic] of mio

i'm {sac} of this shit and aint gonna take it no moria alonga wit Neptuna ala sea, and da just-kiss-it(he a faggot, but he-a ok-a and da olda gent, /killcen/a

You doity scum throw-a old senior citien out-a ina street-a?

Let me take my penis out, while I get hard being in control(You guys do know that this is my website, right?)

Quad-annual Zig Forums meta thread. Sage'd of course so that it doesn't interfere with normal news posting. Lay it on me in this thread, faggots. You know how this shit works.

That's weird, I only remember it being 150 characters. Guess you can see how often I run into that problem.

In any case, I have seen and have taken appropriate action. Threads will be deleted instead of bumplocked in the future. Perhaps this will detract niggers who like seeing their shit smeared all over the walls too.

Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/ow on-a the front board
So please return it…
and then take it away again haha……heee

I am a kray…….zeee…….-a for da meat-a balls-a put back on da fron-a page-a
put-a mio back-a inna mio containmeto boardo…a

and then take it away again haha……heee——a

reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/

boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/

;.l

Attached: a (1).jpg (1024x819, 115.29K)

come to think of it, brings up a very interesting point :

I make-a the meata-ball, and THEN I make-a the sauce.

You make-a the meata-ball?
You make-a the sauce?

well, why you no make-a the meata-ball before-a you make-a the sauce?

YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT !!

Wait a minute… Hold on just a minute, Bucko
Are you telling me you make the sauce before you make the meatballs?

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!!?

dont let yor pets eat this shit user
just kiss it better

I duble-a dog-a dar u-a and you feel my knife now-a bitches-a Vindictive dumb stupid fucks now i aint ever gonna quit..ever, while, ima old and gonna die-a soon-a so i quit den-a
stop da horror show-a now..do dis pix pass dost-a?, i no like-a da post da CP, butta dese pixs alla over Google-a, if notta, let mio know-a ana mio will put gay scat-a back, if-a yoo donna let mio know-a, den i gess it ok-a
The Zig Forumspire strikes back!
How-a dare-a u for da remove Zig Forums anona private chat-a from-a da fron-a pag, we no gotta homo to plot da shenanigans agin da Watkins!!
den-a myou- put-a /newspus/-a inna kink of shekels links-a anna /newspus/ still bleed-a?
u deleeta mio treads-a so mio post-a moria pornogramafia

you dorty pedo-a fillapino-a purrayor of da porn sexy tourista Jimbo! I heer yor-a porny-a awdeeo books-a! fap-a fap-a!
and yor-a son-a from-a da coreean whore-a dat i wanna-a do da anal sexy wit!
It was a dumb-a move by clueless-a people tho-a, as Zig Forums-a was-a always-a containtmeno-a board for the lokes[sic] of mio

You doity scum throw-a old senior citisen out-a ina street-a?

n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/ow on-a the front board

I am a kray…….zeee…….-a for da meat-a balls-a put back Zig Forumsn/n/ow on-a da fron-a page-a
put-a mio back-a inna mio containmeto boardo-a
PLEASE L'ETERNEL RETOUR it
and then take it away again haha……heee——a and then L'ETERNEL RETOUR it again! ——-a
boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4chan.org/b/ boards.4chan.org/pol/ boards.4channel.org/v/ boards.4channel.org/tv/

ouhbuhb

Attached: autopsy-pregnant-woman.jpg (500x270, 19.51K)