Need a Job? Texas Prisons Have Vacancies

Staffing a sprawling prison system with dozens of rural lockups has been a perennial problem in Texas, particularly when there’s a booming oil and gas sector to lure away would-be workers to better-paying jobs.

After a 28% officer turnover rate and 14% vacancy figure raised red flags in late 2017, TDCJ officials implemented a 12% increase in starting pay and poured more than $9 million into $4,000- and $5,000-hiring bonuses at a couple dozen particularly understaffed units.

Still, by the end of 2018, turnover soared past 29%, and by April vacancy rates hit nearly 15%.

“We’re always 3,000-plus officers short"

news-journal.com/news/state/need-a-job-texas-prisons-have-vacancies-pay-raises-pending/article_6372206c-9aae-11e9-b68a-0b45c471dee9.html

Attached: billy-the-kid.jpg (3504x2282, 8.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/news/
boards.4channel.org/news/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So prisons as job programs work better in simulations than reality, huh?

It's because no matter what you do, if you don't treat the nigger/beaner like a child you'll be fired and arrested for some type of (((human rights))) violation.
When they start allowing prison/jail staff to treat prisoners like scum criminals the problem will be fixed.

Or just kill all of the prisoners to save billions USD.

This must be considered in the future. The US is an open air prison where a very high percentage of people will be incarcerated with in jail or prison at least once in their life. Imagine actually having a judicial system that spends its money on true rehabilitation rather than just locking people up for 10 years. The logic of flat out killing criminals is economic because a lot of them (murderers, sadists, pedos) just deserve death, but people that steal cars, rape, DWI, embezzle need to work off that crime not sit in prison; that is real punishment.

Nah, just kill the criminals regardless of what crimes they committed. Police is there to keep the people in line. If the people can't into good behaviors then why bother to waste the money on the criminals?

Just there are way too many laws, sometimes the grey area just needs to not exist. Like if some dude grabs your gf's ass and you beat his ass in a parking lot….guess who gets arrested for assault for defending your gf. That's a grey area and should not be an arrestable offense. I don't worship cops, in fact, fuck cops. They should only be necessary in extreme violence like gangs and killers. There needs to be an established list of crimes that are automatically punishable by death. Like what Singapore does. There are massive signs at the airport and around the city stating that if you do this…..it is death.

The new higher salary is $36K? lol
Well if you pay peanuts why would anyone take such a risky job?

Fuck off nigger.

It's not a risky job.
Gas station attendant is a risky job.
Prison guard is not a risky job. The worst two things are the smell and all the piss and shit niggers eat and play with.

You need a bullet between your eyes. Police are their to protect the community they are part of. It has more to do than hitting things with a nightstick.

*are there

That's why white communities need to be well-armed and able to defend their interests on their own.

You're an absolute deluded faggot.

Yeah, just be sure you don't have a childhood record. Texas doesn't remove your childhood record when you turn 18, I found that out years ago when I applied to be a prison guard.

You really believed that shit? Honestly I believe the people who swears too much deserves 50 whips in public to deter the people from speaking so foul. I guess some people think I am an authoritatian.

lol shut the fuck up faggot

Alrighty then.

Considering the working conditions that's no surprise, really. It's not a job that just anyone can do.

Is there no statute of limitations with method to petition the courts to have your records annulled?

Please explain.

Just authorize the prison guards to shoot the prisoners if they break the prison. rules. Put the electric collar and gps ankle on the prisoners and force them to farm. Donate the foods to the poor people.

If the prisoners all wore some kind of explosive collar like in RPG games they wouldnt need so many staff.

worth doing remember anons we have to redpill supermax criminals beause that rager was telling us to.

This is the simulation man. It didn't correlate to reality so good.

Why-a no-a meat-a balls on-a Zig Forums- a no-a Moria?

you dorty pedo-a fillapino-a Jimbo!
and yor-a son-a from-a da coreean whore-a
It was a dumb-a move by clueless-a people though, as Zig Forums-a was-a always-a containtment-a board for the lokes[sic] of mio

i'm {sac} of this shit and aint gonna take it no moria alonga wit Neptuna ala sea, and da just-kiss-it(he a faggot, but he-a ok-a and da olda gent, /killcen/a

You doity scum throw-a old senior citien out-a ina street-a?
==I smeer-a shits-a on-a yor wallas=
Young master Watkins here!

Let me take my penis out, while I get hard being in control(You guys do know that this is my website, right?)

Quad-annual Zig Forums meta thread. Sage'd of course so that it doesn't interfere with normal news posting. Lay it on me in this thread, faggots. You know how this shit works.

That's weird, I only remember it being 150 characters. Guess you can see how often I run into that problem.

In any case, I have seen and have taken appropriate action. Threads will be deleted instead of bumplocked in the future. Perhaps this will detract niggers who like seeing their shit smeared all over the walls too.

Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/ow on-a the front board
So please return it…
and then take it away again haha……heee

I am a kray…….zeee…….-a for da meat-a balls-a put back on da fron-a page-a
put-a mio back-a inna mio containmeto boardo…a

and then take it away again haha……heee——a

reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/ reddit.com/r/news/

boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/ boards.4channel.org/news/
b

Attached: a (2).jpg (1024x819, 115.2K)

It was a dumb-a move by clueless-a people though, as Zig Forums-a was-a always-a containtment-a board for the lokes[sic] of mio

i'm {sac} of this shit and aint gonna take it no moria alonga wit Neptuna ala sea, and da just-kiss-it(he a faggot, but he-a ok-a and da olda gent, /killcen/a

I smeer-a shits-a on-a yor wallas

Let me take my penis out, while I get hard being in control(You guys do know that this is my website, right?)

Quad-annual Zig Forums meta thread. Sage'd of course so that it doesn't interfere with normal news posting. Lay it on me in this thread, faggots. You know how this shit works.

That's weird, I only remember it being 150 characters. Guess you can see how often I run into that problem.

In any case, I have seen and have taken appropriate action. Threads will be deleted instead of bumplocked in the future. Perhaps this will detract niggers who like seeing their shit smeared all over the walls too.

Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/Zig Forums/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/n/ow on-a the front board
So please return it…

m

Attached: a (3).jpg (1024x819, 115.25K)

I smeer-a shits-a on-a yor wallas

So please return it…

oij

Attached: a (2).jpg (1024x819, 115.24K)

i am gay
is this job shit for me?

Need more community programs for duh yungstas'!

you first

Fix''d

also police are there to do no such thing.
they have no obligation to do so either.
There are multiple SCOTUS rulings saying they don't.

I’m the white guy in a 97% minority staffed business. Best I can do is hope some honey has a tattoo showing or did her nails up so I can get her to poke me with them.

they act otherwise in upper class areas and DC
don't be cucks anons

this anons. don't waste time ignoring the best anons

Not a risky job you say?

Being a guard could be fun but I'd be the type that would find the biggest strongest toughest nigger on the block and beat his black ass down and turn him into my at work bitch just because I hate all those fucking coons

Is it unconstitutional to shoot the prisoners attempting to escape the prisons? If no then remove the fence or wall to allow the prisoners walk free illegally and be shoot on the sight.

acting black while a minor

Yes, because protocols and routines are in place to handle potentially difficult situations. I'm NOT joking when saying that gas station attendants face far more danger. All the clientele you mentioned, but without any backup or protection.