The United States is fucking retarded

Westerners are so fucking cucked by property rights. The trade tariffs on China have, actually, seen as a net negative by the american busniess community because even if they were loosing money via IP theft now they are about to get hit hard by China countering with their own tariffs. It was largely seen just as a part of doing business.

Intellectual property is only necessary under capitalism

So bitch about China "stealing" your shit all you want, America. (You too Europe.) Not only is it going to bite the United States in the ass its unnecessary cuckoldry.

You, literally, cannot refute this.

Attached: china-flag-agencies.jpg (640x480, 28.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/529389-does-meat-contain-estrogen/
drcarney.com/blog/entry/eating-meat-raises-estrogen-at-cellular-levels
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/obesity-overweight.htm
drcarney.com/blog/entry/childhood-obesity-creates-future-health-problems
ustr.gov/countries-regions/china-mongolia-taiwan/peoples-republic-china
reuters.com/article/us-china-meat-demand-insight/chinas-pork-demand-hits-a-peak-shocking-producers-as-diets-get-healthier-idUSKBN19A31C
cdc.gov/healthyschools/obesity/facts.htm
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2015/05/12/95-percent-of-parents-think-their-overweight-children-look-just-right/?utm_term=.a65171e61619
cnbc.com/2018/03/22/credit-suisse-china-will-win-the-ai-race-due-to-lack-of-serious-laws-on-data-protection.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-22/china-s-robot-revolution-may-weigh-on-global-rebalancing
worldatlas.com/articles/world-leaders-in-soya-soybean-production-by-country.html
engadget.com/2016/10/05/cia-claims-it-can-predict-some-social-unrest-up-to-5-days-ahead/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center
nsa.gov1.info/utah-data-center/
researchgate.net/publication/238541036_Globalization_and_the_Myth_of_Free_Trade
youtube.com/watch?v=C8dfiDeJeDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's true. For all the bleating Americans do about their guns and their freedoms, USA is the most cucked nation on Earth.

I know
t. American

No one wants your lead toys Mao Le Dong.

Attached: 19toys-2-650.jpg (650x434, 73.17K)

Enjoy paying 25% more for your food.

Attached: tng_i_borg_hd_183.jpg (350x263, 43.63K)

I wouldn't call anything from China "food."

They're raising the price on lead-filled maggots and dog! DRUMPF MUST BE STOPPED!!!!11!

Attached: 29D2EE0800000578-0-image-m-42_1434901567807.jpg (700x611 107.98 KB, 56.64K)

China's rampant theft of intellectual property while maintaining capitalism would seem to show that if anything IP is a drag on the capitalist mode of production. It's also been shown that James Watt's patent on the steam engine slowed down the diffusion and technological improvement of steam engines in Britain and elsewhere.

You're so stupid, pol, lol.

The United States exports 25% of its pork to China and imports massive ammount of soy. Soy is basically used in all food consumption.

I think the only IP ( ( ( america ) ) ) cares about is ( ( ( entertainment media ) ) )

And it's terrible and I do everything to avoid it you stupid fuckwad soyboy.

The thing is with out IP then anyone can craft and produce your product and prices would quickly fall to zero.

You, pretty much, need it for capitalism to function properly.

Speak for yourself, I pirate fucking everything

t. a burger

Soy isn't bad for you

t. Paul Joseph Watson

You don't eat meat?

Attached: 15000548101584.jpg (763x809, 169.6K)

On second thought this seems like some kind of LARP/PsyOp. Is there really a demographic of soy-leftists on this board? What flag do you represent? Is it (pic related)?

Attached: 1447267878905.png (20x16, 183)

Not enough that I would be bothered by even a 25% increase on the price of it.

You guys can't be real-life literal soy boys can you?

And even then I go for grassfed anyways so why would I care about Chinese grade food that I feed to my pets?

Soy is pretty much prevalent in burger food, you'd need to prepare all your meals by yourself if you unironically want to avoid it

Additionally soy is a higher effective source of fiber, which can help with constipation.

If you that worried about its effect on testosterone just lift it out no?

I think what you really mean is that you need it to slow-down capitalism's death spiral. It is not integral to capitalism in itself in fact there are many examples that show that capitalism can do quite well without it but as you point out it deprives owners of capital from monopolies they've gotten from development and undoing such things may lead to higher growth and lower-costs in the short-run but a more rapid disintegration in the long-run.

You guys are retarded. You are a bunch of Top-Ramen college lefties aren't you?

Trump is only interested in winning the support of the porkies in swing states who will help him win re-election, op. Red states are too cucked to vote for anyone else and the blue states were never going to change their minds so as long as he makes first group happy he'll shoot everyone else in the foot.

I love meat and even I know that the soy boy meme is just a meme.

You don't like soy sauce on your greasy-ass oriental food? You sound like a pleb to me fam

its easy. there are no rights, there are no rules. do whatever you want in america. and be armed

Patents are filed in China but I have a good feeling they don't mind sharing the designs amongst themselves, it's like watching evolution in real time with a product.

Attached: panda-express-food.png (650x335, 405.5K)

Am I not wrong? If you eat processed food you will come across soy, and most likely if you eat fast food that is the same case.

It's very nice that people can go on an entirely unprocessed diet but Zig Forums makes soy seem like the sith

Attached: DO5yOYEW0AAZOsl.jpg (999x384, 77.09K)

Eating that shite is building your one and only physical vehicle out of 100% porky bullshit. Chinese are the worst of the worse toxic sludge manufacturers. I'd rather starve to death than eat their filth.

Doesnt most processed foods and meats come from America instead? People in China primarily eat vegetables and wheat/rice , then meat

livestrong.com/article/529389-does-meat-contain-estrogen/

Attached: 1521414675854.jpg (258x245, 22.88K)

To specify my post: "The U.S. Department of Agriculture is unable to regulate the amount of growth hormones because it is impossible to differentiate the naturally occurring hormones from the synthetic type."

We're talking about what they ship to the USA. Not all the Tiger dick and Shark Fin they keep for themselves.

Even then soy should be the least of your concerns:

drcarney.com/blog/entry/eating-meat-raises-estrogen-at-cellular-levels

cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/obesity-overweight.htm

drcarney.com/blog/entry/childhood-obesity-creates-future-health-problems

The Dr Carney site is a meme but they have CDC sources.

ustr.gov/countries-regions/china-mongolia-taiwan/peoples-republic-china

China barely exports any food products to america, and 4 out of the top five agricultural products are fruits/vegetables.

Once upon a time, then affluence hit. The Chinese diet is slowly embracing the same shitty convenience food trend the rest of the world has. That's what happens when you consider 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧productivity🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 the greatest factor of all.

My little soyboy can't be this addicted to new-ager blogs. Do you have crystals too? Believe in alkalized water?

this meme is so stupid and should've been strangled in its cradle.
learn to science

Attached: brave alt right milkboy.mp4 (720x406, 14.7M)

In a sense you're right, nobody gains from the DMCA other than large companies and the restrictions placed on the patent system logjam scientific collaboration outside of publicly funded/nonprofit ventures who rely on spigots of grant money to remain alive. The problem is that without monetization, companies wouldn't even bother with technological development as they would only use money and can keep using wagie labor instead. Which is exactly what China does.

reuters.com/article/us-china-meat-demand-insight/chinas-pork-demand-hits-a-peak-shocking-producers-as-diets-get-healthier-idUSKBN19A31C

True, but their government is far more likely to intervene to stop it.

Look inside the meme site, I said it has CDC links you ingrate

cdc.gov/healthyschools/obesity/facts.htm

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2015/05/12/95-percent-of-parents-think-their-overweight-children-look-just-right/?utm_term=.a65171e61619

intellectual ""property"" is an oxymoron

You sure about that?

cnbc.com/2018/03/22/credit-suisse-china-will-win-the-ai-race-due-to-lack-of-serious-laws-on-data-protection.html

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-22/china-s-robot-revolution-may-weigh-on-global-rebalancing

You still haven't proved that Chinese soy shipped over the pacific should technically be referred to as 'food.'

Did you 'pirate' this computer you're posting on?

worldatlas.com/articles/world-leaders-in-soya-soybean-production-by-country.html

Most soy in america is exported, and again soy is not a primary Chinese export, so go complain to your local farmers about soy

So then what food do we get from China and why should I give a fuck if every Chinese harbor got nuked tommorow?

Regardless, the US has the best "AI" but it's kept secret because the NSA owns it. It's covered in their black budget, the one normal people aren't allowed to see. As for "robots", that meme was done better by Japan decades ago but even then America is #1, evidenced by the rapidly increasing use of self-driving farm tractors and mining equipment.

What I'm thinking of is pure, basic research especially biomedical research. Here America is the best, but doing any sort of privately funded research is a huge pain in the ass and logjams the development of lifesaving medicine and equipment. Everything is just incredibly slow, fraught with backroom deals between lawyers. The few publicly funded ventures have to whore themselves out for grant money. Corporate types of course blame the FDA's cert process instead.

Didn't the CIA admit to having a superintelligence that can predict when a riot or civil war will break out fairly accurately? Think the predictive power was like 6 days or something.

Do you lot have any real proof?

It's likely that it's just propaganda to make the CIA seem to be in control but here ya go:
engadget.com/2016/10/05/cia-claims-it-can-predict-some-social-unrest-up-to-5-days-ahead/

Wow I think I'm psychic guys! I can predit when gas is going to come out of my ass at least 5 seconds before it happens!

Attached: 1509854664109.png (650x559, 18.26K)

No and the lack of proof is a deliberate decision on part of the NSA. Hype up China's "supercomputing" abilities so they can get more money. The AF and Navy do it vis-a-vis Chinese missiles to justify things like the Hypersonic Technology Vehicle program.

But more specifically, the NSA started building this during the Bush years and they clearly have something very special inside it. Something special enough to warrant it's own site rather than being an annex of one of the many nearby airbases. It's probably at least one, if not multiple, specially-built supercomputers. Not just a parallel system of GPUs like most supercomputers are, but something 100% built from the ground up (circuits themselves) to scan the Internet for leaked government documents, CP, and nudes of the NSA director's ex girlfriends.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center

nsa.gov1.info/utah-data-center/

What's actually inside is kept 100% secret though. As is the case for Area 51 in nearby Nevada for the Air Force's secret planes (which are also built from the ground up).

Attached: aerial-utah-data-center.jpg (630x280, 49.03K)

Also for clarity: the UDC sits right in the middle of the largest American fiber optic trunk cables, which were built beneath the original transcontinental telegraph line adjacent the transcontinental railroad. That's the only special thing the UDC's site has going for it, over other places like Vandenberg, Tonopah, Nellis or White Sands.

adn wed day sey hoo leaft dis big poopy id da ketcjen I now hoo, cuz I'm smart integgigence mad!

…

Attached: 1507822341358.png (739x656, 112.91K)

…eet wuz me.

Attached: 1510279419474.png (420x420, 10.52K)

Because agriculture is the American export not the Chinese one? I don't get how this turned into a focus on Chinese agriculture exports to america

Were talking about commercial products right? In that case I think America is still in for trouble with how trump is antagonizing many American allies and driving home his luddite stance towards technology for example in renewables or nuclear

The yanks know this and they are prepping for the second civil war.

Trump has already enacted solar tariffs to outright protect US solar from overseas competition while promising even more subsidies for nuclear energy development and research (which he's been criticized for).

He did that to kill American solar, not help it. America is cannibalizing its new industries in order to support the ageing petroleum bourg. This is good because it means that they are dying.

That's great for nuclear but why then ramp up the coal industry? Or allow for fracking and further environment degradation in America?

I think they were trying to win the former coal workers's votes but I might be wrong though.

Blatantly wrong, read Shaikh.
researchgate.net/publication/238541036_Globalization_and_the_Myth_of_Free_Trade

It's just denial, even current coal purchases by China are because they cut down abit too much of their own coal production. The trend is going out for coal and trump is delaying the inevitable

Why is it wrong?

He didn't "kill" American solar at all. He protected them from foreign competition. Their ability to exist has been protected by Trump.

Because he's an idiot, but an idiot who knows what he has to do to get re-elected. Which is tragic, one of the reasons why Tennessee used to be a hard Democrat state was because Democrats explicitly decided TN was going to move from coal to nuclear, which they did by both expanding the Oak Ridge National Laboratory and by having the Tennessee Valley Authority use nuclear power. A similar thing could happen in West Virginia (America's coal mine) but neither Obama nor Clinton or Carter had that sort of imagination.

youtube.com/watch?v=C8dfiDeJeDU
There's nothing wrong with soy. This meme is just an extension of a stupid Burger culture war that poses vegetarians as effeminate, and soy products form a major ingredient in "meat replacement" products because it's the only plant product that has a "whole" protein.

Yes, it has phytoestrogens in it, but you know what else has high amounts of phytoestrogens in it? Pinto beans, ie - the most popular beans in the United States and northern Mexico, associated with such effeminate dishes as burritos and chili.

Attached: marx beer.jpg (600x572, 76.39K)

Attached: RoundupReadySoy.jpg (2048x1360, 480.58K)

Just wash them.

With what?

How do you wash the meat of the vegetable? What kind of super science do you have tech man?

Attached: SEMIPERMEABLE MEMBRANE.jpg (960x720, 48.77K)

the way these people gobble up retarded "diet" propoganda and just invert it is painful to watch but the advertising itself is as much to blame. I mean, its fucking stupid to call someone who eats bacon and eggs in pie form a "qiche-eater" and therfore girly and weak, but worse is the advertising of it as a stupid, frivolous, womanly thing in the first place(not to imply that female=weak and stupid in actuality but that lots of typical shit touted as 'femenine' is).
its not /exactly/ all because of them being stupid when soy is advertised as some Happy Healthy Peace and Love Mother Earth :)):))) ::::))) meat "alternative" shit, as oppossed to something you deep fry and eat with sweet sauce.

wow i just love chinese quality of life

Attached: communism.jpeg (600x366, 68.47K)

BASED CHINA

Attached: fuckinbased.jpeg (1280x720, 31.87K)

Who needs more than 2 square meters anyway?
BASED

Attached: baaaased.jpeg (980x551, 159.58K)

Oh wow pictures good argument faggot

Stop fucking spamming, you don't see any in this thread posting fatass autistic pol larpers and Appalachian crack houses because that shit belongs in the shitposting threads.

You people are always the first to resort to ad hoc faggotry and shitposting when things go downhill. Quit the fucking damage control.

Attached: image.jpg (418x294, 26.81K)

so infant mortality is down.

I didn't know China was so advanced, they were already living in 2048 instead of 2018.

Yes.

Attached: image.jpg (640x360, 51.67K)

Sorry didn't realize un cropped graphs were one of your triggers, but I probably should've guessed all things considered

Attached: image.jpg (254x294, 17.51K)

thats good, I just needed to remind everyone what those 'average life expectancy' stats mean. not to say anything about china. carry on.

That’s from Hong Kong which was British ruled until 1997 and still an autonomous zone

Would it even matter if it was from China proper? There are people in San Francisco living in boxes inside of studio apartments with 5 other people right now. Zig Forums and their redditor squads are still conducting online debate like it's 2012, they think winning is about having the best meme or cringiest jpeg.

Do you have anything to prove your scientific literacy Mr. Cartoon Tank?

Or anything besides ad-hominem?

Wew, I'm sure there's nothing about this that is tied to any external forces or inequities in wealth distribution; it has nothing to do with the clashing of rural and industrial society; financial capital.

Nope, what's on the surface is what's wrong.

As always

Never mind China has outpaced the United States in its development 3 fold.

Attached: 1617699fedb8a37a6e014714597db131-700.jpg (1085x700, 182.89K)

There's no historicity behind the claim, 'intellectual property', as such, has only existed within the capitalist environs for a short period - and is markedly a product of the modern age of global trade. Supposing that, then, the absence of the conception is a sign of non-valence from capitalist exchange is simply not true, if judged on its own merit. The point of my response, poorly worded the first one was - the implication is not that there can exist a radical or emancipatory degree of 'intellectual property' but much rather that, amongst the cyclical trends of commodity and reproduction of capital, this protection of non-'real' capital and its catalysts by law has neither been a constant nor really even a part of many developing economies.

I really do recommend for any anons to read the Shaikh paper linked, it's an excellent purview of the state of modern trends in comparative trade, and examines just exactly the antinomies of the market capitalist system. Also breaks a number of myths about the process of the economy in both leftist and rightist spheres, to the benefit of the former and derelict the latter.

But that's exactly the reason why it is correct; we don't live in the early days of capitalism when people were, mostly, producing and trading for an immediate use; the material conditions of capitalism have shifted from a more local to a more. Global financial and industrial market.

The fact that China can produce enmass replicated products that are enough to drive global profits down billions is an ode to why capitalism after the Industrial revolution requires IP because any and all people can get into any and all markets and with nothing to offset this tendency, like many contradictions of capitalism, this will lead to the breaking down of the system itself.

All the finger-pointing on China really ignores the bigger picture.

Attached: ClipboardImage(3).png (697x720, 325.39K)

It is incorrect**

With your lead and plastic filled water.

The point is not that we've left to pasture the concept of defensive capital to the past - as even that reading would condemn China to merely acting as a proto-capitalist economy. That is egregiously wrong.

What is made clear is that, being that capital has no need of intellectual property to propagate itself, not a tendency towards state dictum to secure it, but rather the opposite. The global market has instead opted towards two separate spheres of market exchange: Comparative and defensive, existing in symbiotic tandem. China is merely the source of an exponential growth in capital at productive rates that drive down SNLT, all the modern rate of development to meet potential standards requiring the state meter of trade terms and currency value. Their productive capacity even farther exceeds its long term predictions, in that its modern index for property and construction development (a critical piece of determining economic growth, using aggregate) no more reproduces income or wealth, the same antagonism existing within western economies.

If there is any particular point to make about the excesses of the productive economy, its that China is incredibly unstable and is precisely wholly reliant on the same global comparative trade that we spit at.

If we go by the previously understood development of history, this very process of out of market replication would eventually necessitate its own solution - as it did in the west. However, that this could continue to exist and function in the modern global exchange is no accident. And as it did in the west, the shift from market capacity to state defined contours will not destroy capitalism - quite to the contrary, the dual existence of the market for exchange has been a major boon to the process of the reproduction of capital - It has weakened the power of the US-dollar based fiat currency, to the service of simply integrated a new market (China//Far East); the state of China has been able to, with great efficacy, defend and develop productive capacity at marginal cost, further stratifying global production but also fully ingratiating itself to its processes; nations such as the US can more easily regulate their economy, relying now on the massive market capabilities of scaling virtual and digital capital.

If the point was to be, profits derived have been displaced - yes, absolutely. But the distinction between state-contoured markets and the state-contoured defense of IP is a purely capitalist question, the platitudes of the CCP and their clarion call of a """modern, pragmatic socialism""" never enter into the equation

So what are you even getting at?

How does any of this purpose that IP isn't needed under capitalism? Which was my point in the first place.

The solutions to the dialectical enviablity of capitalism do not necessitate they will come from with in the system itself.

The point is that the lack of IP protections in China isn't damaging the capitalist framework at all - it is actively working within it. So, that, plus the historicity of the matter show that IP is hardly a static feature of capitalism; capital can function and precipitate itself with or without it.
All that which supposes and values a group, equally en-values that which is removed from the group. That is a base philosophical assumption of Marxian thought. This would assume, as I did above briefly, that we are dealing with China as an 'excluded' party to global capital exchange. But, as I said above, this framework does not work. China is fully ensconced within the antinomies of capital, they are most definitely not the unknown variable. As to the inevitability, given that a Marxist philosophy is neither essentialist nor monistic in character - I'd caution against reliance on some determined eventuality, as it simply requires dropping all Marxist pretenses in favor of some deformed and debilitated 'socialism'
quite similar to the """socialism""" of China ;DDD

I don’t mind. After all now I’ll have a job because there won’t be a massive trade deficit. These tariffs are reducing the trade deficit. Which will increase employment in the US.

Not Chinese meat. I eat American made meat.

is the gist here, 'IP is capitalist but capitalism doesnt necesarially mean IP'?

In this day and age it cannot. China broke preexisting IP laws that doesn't mean China has no IP laws on the firms with in it.

And you can repeat over and over again that it isn't effecting anything but every economist I've heard speaking in the last three days disagrees. Billions of dollars is not a small chunk of change.

Again, IP might not have to exist in your perfect libertarian utopia back in the 18th century but it absolutely must under moder day industrial capitalism.

Attached: Seven_of_Nine_als_Borg.jpg (340x453, 30.38K)

Most jobs the tariffs effect are production jobs and production in America has been undergoing mass automation since like the 80s.

No food

China is virtually the worlds sole exporter of rare-earth minerals.