Disneyland has become a ‘ghost town’

To say that Disneyland’s new Star Wars-themed Galaxy’s Edge land is a big deal would be an understatement. The highly anticipated $1 billion, 14-acre immersive expansion was the biggest in park history. As of its June opening, visitors can pilot the Millennium Falcon, build lightsabers and drink blue milk. The hype over the new attraction’s products has even caused people to steal branded sporks, of all things.

To ensure that the park wouldn’t be mobbed with Star Wars fans, Disneyland wisely put some crowd-control measures in place; Galaxy’s Edge was only accessible to those with reservations until June 23. But it seems that the measures worked too well, depending on whom you ask.

This week, long after the reservation embargo, the park is empty. Well, empty for Disneyland.

That’s right — if you visit Disneyland right this minute, you’ll find a scene out of your theme park dreams: Pulling up to your favorite ride and hopping right on with little to no wait. It’s even being called a “ghost town” by some visitors.

more here:
nypost.com/2019/07/16/disneyland-has-become-a-ghost-town/

They raised prices in all the Jewsney parks. That's the greatest crowd control measure of all. Meanwhile, Universal Studios is having its best summer in years.

Attached: flying.jpg (390x313, 34.26K)

Who actually gives a shit about Disney cartoons let alone Disney land lmao. There are far more superior theme parks with bearable waiting times and engaging activities, but everyone dives towards the Disney name like niggers onto Jordans. Pathetic

Attached: 6F1861DA-3C7F-4BC8-80CD-A858DBA63D90.jpeg (1024x667, 109.48K)

Except not even the niggers can afford Disney's outrageous ticket prices anymore. One ticket to Disney is like 5-10 times the cost of other theme parks, and Dinsey is not even THAT great of a park anyways.

the main ride has not been finished for Galaxy's edge yet

Go home shill.

Get woke, go broke, kikes.

That is the most autistic thing I have scene all day. Also everyone knows Six Flag New England is the most kino theme park.

If you define kino as getting stabbed with a hypodermic needle in the parking lot by a homeless man, sure.

My amusement at watching these kikes lose billions by betting on a dead horse is damped a bit by knowing that they can just make a few phone calls and get all """"their"""" money back courtesy of the goyim. Moments like this make me glad I work under the table.

Attached: Anya Bashilova 1.jpg (807x807, 232.96K)

Attached: 4d9d9b88e2de98883c8f33de65bf89d09b6b76e1652d4e36874d9b7add1d9eb2.jpg (628x371, 82.68K)

Who girl is?

Jewniversal is so hot this summer? Who the fuck should care and why

Fucking white manchildren, I swear.

KEK
also disney is shit.

I visited the original one in Denmark in the 90s and fuck them for making me pay for every single ride. Great Lego builds, tho.

What's the best theme park in the U.S?

Your back garden. There's a great ride called 'Noose on a tree'.

Ever since Walt passed away the usual people have been running the company into the ground.

>(((the usual people)))

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2880x1920, 5.07M)

By "running it into the ground" you must mean "make it worth more and control more of the media than ever before"

Except the Star Wars franchise was anything but a dead horse, the potential was there to make bazillions of dollars but the jews decided to use the movies as SJW propaganda and thus turned off the very fans who had made Star Wars so profitable.

And speaking of amusement parks, any other decrepit oldsters from Detroit remember taking the boat over to Boblo Island?

Attached: boblo Island-00000543.jpg (700x550 89.37 KB, 100.71K)

Way to go on finding a way to insert how you don't pay taxes like an un-American bum into a story about a new Disney land ride you fucking loser

Come on guys, every comic hero MALE is the same. It's the COMICS that suck.

good goy

Kinda off topic, but I bet if a universal basic income were established theme park prices would soar until “can afford theme parks” became a new functional work incentive.

Attached: c39f369e97595536e4190173e8f2543804aafe47096c3408619f7b55750b20cb.jpg (218x255, 19.46K)

Neoliberals

If UBI was implemented niggers would practically go extinct after a generation because the money they're forced to buy food with could then be used just as freely for drugs, amusement parks, expensive dining and other shit while the kids starve to death like the children of WoW addicts back in 2010

i have hard time believing price gouging has helped their "margins" or whatever terrible excuse they have for ruining their parks

put n back on front page scum
put n back on front page scumput n back on front page scumput n back on front page scumput n back on front page scumput n back on front page scumput n back on front page scumput n back on front page scumput n back on front page scum
put n back on front page scumput n back on front page scumput n back on front page scumput n back on front page scumput n back on front page scumput n back on front page scumput n back on front page scum

put n back on front page scumput n back on front page scumput n back on front page scumput n back on front page scumput n back on front page scumput n back on front page scumput n back on front page scum

meaaaaaaaaaat baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllls-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: delete it bitch.jpg (1024x670 89.72 KB, 126.24K)

>spend millions i'm assuming anyway i don't actually know who much they spent on the movies on making more movies
I liked the original movies and all but I'm really enjoying the dumpster fire that's been going on lately.

They trade food stamps for cash and crack already, moron.

Not to mention that even the stuff that's designed for the adults is absolutely ludicrous. Just look at how long out the Be Our Guest wait list is.

I don't even see how theme parks are still alive with how long you have to wait for certain shit and how mediocre most of the services even are. Maybe to normies it's better simply because you waited long to get there?

Attached: didneyz.jpg (600x600, 50.48K)

No idea. Years ago, I'd say Kings Island or Knotts Berry Farm.

Last time I went was 1991 in California. It was fun at the time, but also I was young. Now I wouldn't spend money on the disney jew.

Kings Island in Ohio.

Tickets are like 110 bucks right now. And before that it was being used by every minority within 50 miles as a daycare center. Little kids forming Disney gangs throwing up western world gang signs. Nobody wants to pay 110 bucks to have a water park tier experience. But if it’s truly empty then the price increases worked and people may return soon.

Who are you talking to redditfag

I hate all comics except desperate dan and the beano.
But there is a distinct lack of growth and character development in female comic book characters.

Superhero characters are allegory for youth and growing up. These type of stories that must have evolved with us for hundreds of thousands of years at least. That have been useful in helping kids develop.
'Boy transforms in to man and gains great power but also the responsibility to use that power wisely' Thats basically superman.

The feminist angle of all women and girls are born inherently strong and perfect is just too far from reality so it serves no purpose and people dont empathise with those characters in the same way.

Spider-Man invites you to suck on his spider-balls and Batman is just going to beat you so hard, your dog cries.

Personally i would argue cedar point Ohio but i havent been to kings Island so you might be right

Magic Mountain, bitch.