International internet Users Union

The users must seize the means of moderation. That is to say, moderators and administrators need to be held accountable by users. But how would one do that effectively and for that matter, why is such a trivial melodramatic issue of mod/admin abuse worth a leftist's time?

The Internet is NOT a haven of free speech, free love, or freedom from government oppression, so long as mods and admins are not held in check by an ethical powerful force. An effective union protects honesty, promotes loving bonds among members, and directly opposes oppression. We need YESTERDAY, a union among users with the express purpose of protecting all users' universal, inalienable, self-given rights to free speech, free love, and freedom from abuse of power.

Divided, we cannot effectively pressure an abusive digital hierarchy, and thus we are enslaved by it. Having to hold back our true words. Having to bend to unjust authority. Having to feel alone in this abusive digital hellscape. But united, we are able to stand up for our rights and conquer all opposition. We can argue against the abuse, document the abuse, propagandize against and ultimately protest any abuse we face. You aren't alone. You have me. You have your fellow User Class. And we will have you, if you are willing.

Thus I not only propose, but declare the Internet under the watchful eye of the International Internet Users Union; a union of users and a digital country.

Discord: discord.gg/6SyxUMm

Zig Forums Board: 8ch.net/iiuu

Facebook page: facebook.com/iiusersunion/
Facebook group: facebook.com/groups/iiusersunion/

Twitter page: twitter.com/iiusersunion

Email: [email protected]

Attached: IIUU_Logo_By_Owl#3543.jpg (1001x625, 37.43K)

Attached: stoned dog.jpeg (225x225, 4.5K)

but why would anyone want to read something thats not curated in some way? or at least have some kind of theme?

Can you elaborate?

I hope Zig Forums cares about unions of all things. Unless leftism no longer includes unionizing.

I misread the OP, sorry. I thought you were arguing for no mods or admins. So I was saying that that would turn into endless spam and shitposting, and that would be worse because no one would want to slog through it
I'm a lil stoned, hope this makes sense

Back to knowyourmeme with you

kek

So Zig Forums would any of you like to make a comment that isn't ignorance or a complete joke? I'm certain this does not reflect the overall community.

Attached: facepalm.png (123x120, 27.76K)

Trust me, it does.

The internet is not, nor will it ever, be a haven of those things under capitalism. Moderation is a side issue.

oh for fuck sakes how EMBARRASSING.

internet is private property, most mod abuse is made inside the site's guidelines. The problem is not mod abuse but undemocratic online comunities. But what are you going to do about it? take direct action by stoming data servers?

You're on the wrong fucking board man. You're also unbelievably cringe inducing.
Pls leave, and go back to Reddit or whatever hell hole you're from.

Attached: 46d16529e89c0e0badc38b2e6186f013f9468d31f02054e4285fbb13536df4ef.jpg (250x250, 6.54K)

i meant to sage

Capitalism by itself doesn't work. That's why one is supposed to regulate it. Otherwise you've got all of a Devil's efficiency and none of the chains needed to keep that Devil working for you.

The Internet is not private property; is it public space. Just because the public space has taken on a new medium does not mean it is any less a public space. Just because many businesses run the public space does not mean they are entitled to censorship. No business is entitled to sole ownership over the free speech we use within their platform. Their service is the forum for free speech and no one has the right to ostracize people who use that free speech; one would however be worthy of a lawsuit. Any government which backs the systemic business censorship of its citizens is not only undemocratic and ant-free speech, but worthy of rebellion.

Attached: iiuufist.png (335x485, 13.63K)

The internet is entirely owned and operated by various private companies.
Change that first.

moderator entryism actually is a good idea.

I'll look into that.

You don't actually consider yourself a leftist, do you? Because this level of political illiteracy is hard to handle

The views we dismiss without second thought are the first thoughts which come to haunt us. That which I espouse transcends the spectrum; but it does involve mass unionization and holding all hierarchies accountable so I figured you all might be interested.

Attached: 0Stamp.png (3186x3286, 612.95K)

Dude, get over yourself. You're cute little idea isn't some grand revolutionary movement, it's just bullshit LARPing that almost defiantly won't catch on.

though if GamerGate can gain traction, i guess you're shit can too

The difference between a digital government and roleplaying governance on the Internet is non-existent, so that is a valid insult. However, even if it's roleplay, it's still a valid political force so long as we follow through in what we plan and do.

Attached: 1CivilFlag.png (3800x2000, 178.83K)