What's going on with Donald J Trump?

Which of these two options do you think is more likely?

A) Trump from the very beginning had no intention to fulfill any of his campaign promises, such a less interventionist foreign policy, a return to economic protectionism, etc. He simply sensed the mood of the public and expertly manipulated white proles into supporting him.

2) Trump actually believes that capitalism needs to be reformed for the sake of its own long-term survival. He thinks that mass
outsourcing of working class jobs and failed interventions like Iraq are actually bad for the stability of capitalism in the long run. Yet he is opposed at every turn by rival capitalists who do not accept any change in the status quo. Those capitalists use their muh deep state and "Russiagate" hoax to pressure/blackmail Trump into 1) a more aggressive foreign policy and 2) more status quo neoliberal economics.

pic unrelated.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 181.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8wJc7vHcTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A is Trump's motivations to run for POTUS, while 2 is his associates' motivations.

What associates are you referring to?

A) Trump had no intention of fulfilling any campaign promises because he didn't think he'd win. He was as shocked as anyone.
B) Trump is completely overwhelmed and disinterested by the problems facing the country. He has no interest in solving them and is just running out the clock until he can choose not to seek reelection in 2020.

Neither. Trump is a egomaniacal moron with no understanding of politics globally or domestically. He drifts aimlessly between various political camps because he's an opportunist with no agenda outside of his own personal aggrandizement and will do whatever seems politically expedient at the time.

I think somewhere on the trail he was given the heads up what's going on and he had to choose not try and die with all the rest nonjews, or try and if you won you just won a ton of work, which sofar looks good.

Didn't they arrest more pedophiles in a month hist first year than all of obama's terms combined?

A. Trump is just one more asshole who says what his crowd wants to hear in order to get votes

B. Trump has never been an intelligent man, most of his financial successes came from hiring people far more adept than him

C. Trump is a senile old wet bag of chicken skins who doesn't know what he's doing and is basically just reacting blindly

D. Anybody who has fooled themselves into thinking that he's playing 42-dimensional Hungry Hungry Hippos has already demonstrated more brain power than Donald J. Trump

It's an interesting question because it makes you wonder how much power a president has. There's the old joke that at some point during your campaign after you win the nomination they pull you into a dark room with a screen playing a video of the JFK assassination from a vantage point never seen by the public and when it's over they just ask "any questions?"

I think it's more likely that your daily routine just breaks you in the first week. You don't need to show them scary stuff (I don't doubt that such things may exist), simply the weekly schedule frames the president. Imagine you are Trump for a minute, you know fuck-all about politics or even running the most powerful country on the planet, and you have hundreds of people already bombarding you with what you should do and what you can't do, who is important, what's on the agenda, who you can't upset, etc. - at some point you just give in and do what your advisors tell you to do because all your own ideas are being considered unfeasible.

At least in burgerland the administration and its stuff gets replaced with each change of office, here in Europe you basically have the same staff working in all the ministries no matter who's in charge.

This is how I imagine their conversations going.

Trump: "You know, I watched this Assad interview on YouTube, he doesn't seem like that bad of a guy, maybe we should make amends with him and focus on ISIS instead?"

Muh deep state agent: "Assad's father suicide bombed US troops in Lebanon. Assad will never be our friend. He will always hate America and want to destroy it, alongside his Iranian backers. We have to destroy this disgusting regime for the good of America"

Trump: "I don't know about this… I think we should focus on our own country."

Muh deep state agent: *calls up Robert Mueller*

Trump: *bombs Syrian airbase*

From what I understand, he was running as president just so he could create enough public relevancy to start his own news network, and use that network to claim that he was cheated out of the election.

I don't think it is this, just look at this 1987 interview. Unless Trump's playing the long-con, I think he as it least genuine. His competency can be argued of course. I say B
youtube.com/watch?v=A8wJc7vHcTs

Read Donald's books if you want to understand his actions. He's literally doing what he thinks is right, and has already accomplished a significant amount of what he wanted to do. The Republican Party is more united around him than you think.

no thanks can you give me a tl dr

Trump probably wanted to fulfill the promises he made but he didn't realize it would actually take work and he would prefer to just golf and let others deal with it.

lmao, A.

likely bannon

The guy is very obviously borderline retarded.

If you think trump even knows what the word capitalism means you are a fucking idiot and are completely out of touch with the reality of the "America problem"

this.
he's the most dangerous Useful Idiot of our times, unfortunately.

He is the useful idiot who paradoxically is useful to no-one.
that's just a joke, he serves the interests of the porkies well enough by hamfistedly enacting a bog-standard republican agenda