France: revisionist (French communist party vs. true communist (pole of communist renaissance in France)

France: revisionist (French communist party vs. true communist (pole of communist renaissance in France)

Attached: 29571220_437416196714069_7119697884748166607_n.jpg (706x720, 126.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

initiative-communiste.fr/
pcrf-ic.fr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

please explain for non frogs

The Communist Party is converted to reformism at the fall of the USSR it has become a social party traitor

The communist renaissance pole and a party aiming to recreate a Marxist-Leninist movement in France

In France, the problem isn't deficiency lefty/marxsism/comunist party but sectarianism in little organization.
Maoist hate NPA, LO hate Melenchonist.
France have to 1) Strong FI versus socjalliberalism (how Macron, Hamon etc.) and 2) contrary to FI united front redleft.

Attached: mlp__wallflower_blush_by_zeroponycreations-dc3un9n.png (776x808, 366.15K)

b e g o n e

The PRCF is a fucking joke, an obscure sect consisting almost entirely of fossilized Stalinists. It somehow manages to be even more pathetic than the now de facto social-democratic PCF.

Fossilized Stalinism is the official ideology of Zig Forums

Attached: antitrot.jpg (500x481, 68.76K)

Maybe in US mlp is something wrong but in Europe (French, Poland, Czech, i don't know how is in Russia and Germany) mlp prefere anarchist and jacobinism.

Attached: FB_IMG_15220680289510879.jpg (720x727, 300.09K)

I'm in de PRCF, but saddly my english level is to bad to explain what we are to you dear non-frog comrad :c

go to /pone/ and you'll see the reason for pony hate here, alt-brony is thing in burger land its fucking cringy

Marxist Leninist Pony

Attached: ponka.png (750x708 175.88 KB, 58.38K)

kys

Just please don't murder mai waifu, ok?

Attached: sunbutt.png (1125x750, 980.67K)

Can someone give me a quick run down on the PCF today?

guy that made that cute little image with rodina and alunya having some fun in the library

They're thinking about changing name.

Attached: how.jpg (596x1055, 184.57K)

Attached: large (3).png (767x1024, 167.42K)

initiative-communiste.fr/
pcrf-ic.fr/

Attached: 4524521.png (500x323, 18.53K)

Don't worry comrade, I might if life gets significantly worse.

Shiet the second one is with the pcpe from Spain(in which there have been reported cases of sexual harassment and nothing was done about it) and I dunno about the first one

Political parties are pretty dumb, at this point might as well let the anarchos lead the revolution

No way… thats CPUSA-tier

Not only that, they also got rid of the hammer-and-sickle symbol on their membership card.

You must be no doubt a maoiste or an anarchist to say that the pref and a joke

You must be no doubt a maoiste or an anarchist to say that the PRCF and a joke

PRCF the PCRF and a grouscuspule taking it for a communist party