/guncontrol/

youtu.be/iSjsJ_TVa5k
Leftists should be 100% against gun control,
Arming the workers is progressive and good, DISarming the workers is regressive and bad. "leftists" in favor of gun control by the bourgeois state are in fact red/anarcho liberal

change my mind.

Attached: marx_gun_control.jpg (449x491, 53.65K)

No one here disagrees with you.

All in all, do not disarm the masses

"The workmen who laid it down were still armed; for the bourgeois who were in power, the disarmament of the workers was therefore the first duty. Also after each revolution, acquired at the price of the blood of the workers, a new struggle breaks out, which ends with the defeat of these. It was in 1848 that it happened for the first time. "

- Introduction of 1891 to the Civil War in France by Marx

"Following the path indicated by the experience of the Paris Commune of 1871 and the Russian revolution of 1905, the proletariat must organize and arm all the poor and exploited elements of the population, so that they themselves take direct action. the organs of state power and form the institutions of this power themselves. "

- "Letters from afar, Letter 3, From the proletarian militia" (March 1917)

Nobody here supports gun control. Stop believing you're special, faggot.

Attached: merchant2.png (600x544, 155.41K)

if having lots of guns meant revolution, america wouldn't be the capitalist shitstain it is currently
Any leftist that pretends that guns alone will bring social change is deluding himself
either way, taking guns away from americans is unfeasible so there's no point talikng about it

But americans love capitalist shitstains
This thread is autistic though

lol is the Zig Forums really advocating gun control now?

noone says having weapons will bring a revolution, just that you need weapons for a revolution.

I agree

Oh wow guys a Nazi agrees with us time to reverse our position.

… what exactly are you saying? There should be no control on violent felons or the mentally insane owning guns? There should be no restrictions on ANY firearm? Should everyone be allowed mass destruction Gatling guns?

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000159392386_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqy66hu0TpIy4d7oO0NBM5NT7EIHeyCJu4Yz4xRNQ9qkQ.jpeg (480x300, 24.9K)

yes

Attached: mao-620x463.jpg (620x463, 64.03K)

strawman. No to insane people, but you'd have to specify which mental illnesses are sever enough to prevent gun ownership (itd be equivalent to something that would allow a court to appoint a temporary guardian or something or commit someone to an institution). I don't want the kid with ADHD to be prevented from getting a gun due to low attention span or some shit

No it's exactly what OP said

Yeah I agree 100%

Well it's settled then

Attached: 06291612-5FEE-42B5-A539-E9CEAD2FFFE7.jpg (344x344, 44.28K)

Yeah I agree 100%. Also: checkem.

checked