APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

(You know you have to; the Roo was utterly pwnd by an under-read 20-year old crypto-Pakistani British leftcomm twink. Nine years of being the No.1 Marxist on YouTube died immediately with one single act of epic pwnage.)

Attached: M00ke.png (415x296, 166.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=83OILqFV1gw
youtube.com/channel/UCRi1EOZpaAZaQfxP2QnmLNQ
twitter.com/mrcaracas2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

roo won tbh

Attached: muke is homosexual.jpg (1920x1080, 464.64K)

Roo stumbled multiple times. Muke kept asking Jason to clarify his positions and elaborate on his claims, to which Jason only used buzzwords and phrases ("they're not the same thing" without explaining why).

Jason is not a theorist he is an advocate and propagandist. I don't know why he does these kinds of debates. Mike is irrelevant nowadays.

Mind you, Muke won not by being particularly competent, but largely because his opposition ragequitted after being called out for his fumbles.

There's really no excuse on Jason's part though.

'Beating' unruhe in some shitty 40 min 'debate' is not any remarkable achievement nor was muke's performance actually any good. there's absolutely no reason to apologise to him and while Zig Forums has gotten almost irredeemably shittier over the last 6 months at least we've almost entirely eliminated visible resident e-celebs which is an objectively good thing possibly with the exception of catgirl drawfag

We already have a thread for Muke VS Roo.

Wait until he debates finbol, then if he wins that that I will apologize

Hahaha, bullshit.

fuck you for making me agree with a trot poster
next step is not watch retards attempting to promote themself with a shitty exchange of rhetorics

don't tell me anyone here seriously wasted their time on a turd worldist and a liberal flinging shit at each other and expecting to pick a winner?
this is school bully making two autistic kids beat each other up tier

Ecelebs are cancer

This wasn't a debate.

Muke vs Anal Water debate WHEN?

The ultimate idealist pseud August vs our boi 'one book' Muke! We have to make this happen. Anal Water has said before he's more than willing. Come on Muke, you have to stomp the pseud!

t. muke

paki's and anglo's are so inbred I can't tell them apart anymore

Both were equally shit in their own respective ways.

Attached: F7D111FA218B489FBC5909651985E027.jpg (101x125, 2.67K)

He’s actually neither. That poster was joking. Muke is Romanian.

I think Roo was in the right but neither of them really communicated their points really well.

Also Roo rage quitting seemed really immature and made him seem like he lost. He should have at least said bye or something.

Roo is all about his ego. That's why his video quality is shit.

They were both completely idiotic and nobody "won."

This is a legit observation. But then what more is Muke if not an opportunist e-celeb wannabe?

Daily reminder Muke's victory was due entirely to Kabbalah-Sufi voodoo magic hampering Roo.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 1.06.59 PM.png (1214x323 324.64 KB, 133.56K)

With Jews you lose as they say

Go away mike

Why was mike wrong ?

He's only read one book. That's why.

I'm sure he managed to quote from two books during his exhibition of infantile pedantry.

See it was the Roo who was so ruthless that he crushed himself in a fit of rage

Holy shit that's exactly what happened, fuck those 2, I wanted to see Muke get what he deserved

Man muke is not ageing well. He was quite the twink back in the day.

Greeks age like milk.

Go. Home. Muke.

That's less than 6 months ago

Muke, you were right… Sorry.

I still can't believe Roo destroyed himself. He was so calm and collected during his Sargon debate.

They are both memes. Why should I apologize?

Attached: d73cde4eb360393f5053d102588709a41360e194984e52404626f1ed189c4130.jpg (600x393, 38.22K)

Was that a Knight of Cups in his present? That could mean he actually approached the debate from a place of seeking to deliver substance and was blindsided by aspects of life he couldn't have forseen.

Also spells on people with followings like never work lmao.

Attached: crying.jpg (500x335, 25.21K)

We're reaching levels of ontological anarchism that shouldn't even be possible

what faggot bumped this thread

Lmao Chaya - is this the same person that cursed Jason in a video once?

It's not like we haven't seen this before. This used to happen all the time on the mumble chat and is one reason why they don't talk to each other.

He got a victory with Chinese characteristics.

TBH I want Jason to debate Anal Water even more now.

Attached: MaoistvsAW.png (681x648, 164.13K)

Fatimah & Chaya are the same person.
IRL, his name is Aidan, and he is 20 year old schizophrenic transsexual and self proclaimed "proud pedophile" & ancap who is obsessed with Jason.

Most of the fake Jason accusations have emerged from this person. It is a part of a bigger operation to defame leftist internet personalities by a group of Ancaps/Alt-Righters.

Big if true. You have any proof?

Wait, chaya is a tranny and an ancap?

Not a whole lot I can share without compromising my identity. Suffice to say, I am an "insider".

Aidan (aka "Chaya/Fatimah") runs several fake online personalities. All of which have been designed primarily to wreck leftist groups, and to defame leftist personalities (youtubers or organizers).

Chaya & Fatimah are two of his personas. He personally runs a handful of blogs claiming different identities - although he usually uses female personas, and almost always indigenous/arab (Syrian, Palestinian, etc). He does this because playing a woman of color gives him clout among idpol activitists, and horny young men.

Yes. Aidan ("Chaya") is a 20 year old transsexual Ancap. All of his online personas have been built around a larger online operation built to wreck the left. He gathers info from these personas, and sends to the FBI/Police & his right wing circles.

His partners, I know less about. The operation itself is big though, and it has been on-going for a few years. They've been spreading disinformation on leftypol for a while.

If you don't even have some screenshots or whatever I have no reason to believe you. For some reason I doubt this guy is going to kill you or whatever if you share this information. So why was Chaya making a stram with A.W.? She didn't spread any information there and said nothing that'd have helped her cause. Seems like someone goes through awful lenghts just to keep up a character.

This is the real Aidan ("Chaya"/Fatimah) for those interested.

Attached: aiden 2.jpg (526x701, 48.54K)

I'm not at risk of death. Choose to believe me or not. If you look into it, you'll start to connect the dots.

Hint: Trace the origins of the "Jason is a murderer" story. Search Twitter & Blogspot, Other dots will begin to connect soon after.

I think I may have been an acquaintance of this person a long time ago on FB. Did this person support Osama Bin Ladin, Al Qaeda and the Boston Marathon bombers?

I think at this time I knew this person when he/she identified as male. IRCC he wrote a blogpost on death camps in South Korea that Jason used in one of his videos.

Does any of this ring any bells?

Possibly. Went by "Aidan Esquire" among other names online. Self professed gay pedophile & Mutualist before turning reactionary.

Now that I think on it - yes, I believe that is him. He was big into radfeminism.I know that he got in trouble for sending death threats to Prof. Andrew Kliman a long time ago.

I always thought that story about Jason raping and killing a girl was a reference to this youtube.com/watch?v=83OILqFV1gw

No. Aidan & his associates manufactured the story, among others, In 2016. Many of the rumors floating around about Jason, along with most of the photoshopped twitter/facebooks pics were the work of this individual. At the time, he was laxer with security. Jason is one target among many. Most of their op work is centered around twitter, blogspot and tumblr.

Hi Jason

Just coming by to say is just bs'ing about the identity of Chaya. Idk about who he is talking about, but it sure isn't my Jewish wizard pal.

Come to the DubTrack.

I always thought she looked like gal gadot. How do you all this stuff? Why are you doing this to me?

Attached: mgid_arc_content_paramountchannel.jpeg (623x416, 29.25K)

Is it bad if I belive in this cospiracy? Give us more info

Attached: 51OpEdAXJ L.jpg (333x500, 46.89K)

Holy shit.

Attached: 35DAD164-9B94-41FD-89E9-1FA620A98A54.jpeg (320x180, 14.92K)

I do too, I always knew that Jew bitch's voice couldn't be a real female.

bump

So this is basically Zig Forums's version of the doctor's plot? Tragedy, farce, etc etc.

It actually makes sense, kind of. Does anyone remember an image that a certain mod compiled? It contained Chaya's IP and her various posts, posing as various ideologies, occasionally flagless, sometimes with random flags, sometimes with her trademark killing fields and name. And then there's the fact her mic is horribly distorted and sounds as if through autotune or something. The most damning thing of all that makes me suspect this accusation may bear merit is the fact that she always says how leftism, and communism in particular, is in fact of some gnostic or esoteric origin, which is essentially what reactionaries parrot among themselves.

On the other hand, her videos seem to be candid and we have Anal Waters as witness. However! "Fatimah" is quite a different story, while I don't actually know anything about her, her old youtube profile pic resembled quite heavily this face and always gave me the vibe of masculine traits. Also her voice actually sounds mannish in her one video where she curses Jason.

There is a way to verify it actually, a mod or the BO should go to the old Jason vs Muke thread (if it's still up or in the archive) and check if Fatimah and Chaya's IP matches. If yes, we've got a smoking gun, if not (or if the thread isn't anywhere to be found), I'm afraid we'll have to wait out till more clues float up.

Do you have a single piece of evidence to back that up? You don't have to show, just tell us if you do. Have you ever seen Chaya?

Attached: doctorsplot_022513_620px.jpg (620x416, 100.54K)

pretty sure he can't win in real bloodsports. besides I locked down my channel for those reasons. sit and listen, don't challenge me.

yeah, she argued, sometimes agreeing and had a conversation with herself as multiple people, fucking the thread. very suspicious in the careful, nuanced way it was done.
i prefer stannazi over her

youtube.com/channel/UCRi1EOZpaAZaQfxP2QnmLNQ
well, if you look at the related channels, chaya is there, and their friends, as we know

I know this is gonna be good

Attached: MJ.png (1080x810, 488.8K)

God, this meme is retarded

Under-appreciated post

Not a fan of agreeing with ☭TANKIE☭s, but I have to. Neither Roo or Mook are high profile intellectuals, nor are they influential, and they don't convey especially valuable knowledge, beyond maybe some misinterpreted Communism 101.

Listen to Chomsky and Zizek, and read them. You might agree or not with them, on few or most points, but they are high profile influential and well-read intellectuals who know what they're talking about (or at least much more than these two jokes).

When Roo or Muke have organized a strike or published a book it will never happen, then maybe they will be worth paying attention to. In the meanwhile, they are an ideological distraction, little more than spectacle.

Roo has published several books.

Seriously why does everyone on here bash muke but unironically adore the fucking roo. Neither is a "perfect" youtuber but fuck, if I had to recommend one of them to someone getting into Marxism I definitely wouldn't pick Unruhe (although he did a much better job at pwning Sargon than muke did admittedly). I hope this debate will change their difference in appreciation
Inb4 hi Muke

But yeah, actually what said. Read and watch serious leftist theorists rather than youtubers.

Uhm, books that aren't "the economy of Fallout 3".

No one her unironically adores jason
some faggots even tried to dox him

Don't we all know his name already? What would the point be?

must have missed that, well fuck them

His address?

Or "Memoirs of a Security Guard Incel"

Because Muke is irritating as fuck and Unruhe is funny, if unintentionally?

They were primarily ghostwritten though.

You'll find that IP address pop up a lot - particularly in arguments, and as OP of controversial/divisive threads.

The point of the operation is multi-sided

1. Defame, Attack and spread information about prominent online leftists. Utilize his female WOC personas to rally "useful idiots" (primarily idpollers) to bring them down (eg, shutting down youtube/social media accounts) with false accusations, mass reporting, eg.

2. Spread division in leftist communities (divide and conquer style). Divide up prominent forums/boards, groups, and communities primarily with drama. Spread via the same "useful idiots"/"orbiters".

3. Gather intel & share primarily with right wing/reactionary groups, and secondarily the state.

spread disinformation*, rather.

There are, as said, other people involved in this project. Aidan is probably the most active, and harmful member of the operation, and the most active on leftypol.

Another, more recent photo of Aiden "chaya/fatimah". When posing as "Fatimah", he wears a headscarf.

You'll notice a common similarly among these, and other personas in his videos. Audio quality is generally low, as he typically uses a cheap voice changing app for his mic.

Whether he is playing a "Jewish Wizard", a "Native American Witch" or a Palestinian/Syrian woman, another common theme is his constant reference to "Curses" and "Spells".

Most of his past, unused twitter accounts have since been deleted, but one example that he apparently neglected to remove is this "MrCaracas" account on twitter: twitter.com/mrcaracas2

MrCaracas was originally the identity of a different online leftist. He employed his name in order to start drama between him, and Jason Unruhe, who he accuses of being a murderer (common theme on his twitter accounts, including fatimah if you go back far enough) & the native American spells.

Attached: aiden1.jpg (720x960, 42.4K)

A Marxist Critique of Songun

Attached: DPRK Expert Agrees - I was Right.webm (854x480, 7.89M)

(Cont).

You can see his tweets are targeted at other online leftists - specifically anarchists & idpollers. The "Rapist" accusation was being tossed around for a while, but didn't' stick.

You might also remember that a couple of years ago, Jason made that accusation that originally the New York Maoists, and then RAIM were attacking him. This was of course, met with mockery. The entire feud was created by Aidan. Simultaneously, he (Aidan) created fake 'Roo accounts making false threats, insults, etc, to stir up them against him, creating drama both ways. Both Jason & his defenders, and the Maoists thought the other side was engaging in foul play.

This is the sort of strategy he employs on leftypol, and social media in general. Jason Unruhe is just one (prominent) example. Play both sides, stir prominent individuals up against each other, create drama, and wreck.

This honestly sounds really fucking legit, the question is why does Aiden have it out for Unruhe? He's been fucking with for awhile it seems.

Unruhe has been their (probably) most prominent target, but it is not specifically about Unruhe. It is about bringing down competent leftists with resources/skills/reach. Unruhe happens to be an "easy target" for them (In part because he is so over emotional & easy to stir up).

This is really fucking weird, because I remember Chaya used to participate in various threads like nutrition threads or book threads, where she showcased her library that was actually full of leftist and esoteric books. Then there's the fact she had a feminine hand.

But I'll bite, if it's really all a con, then what for? Commissioned by the FBI? A mere ruse by a right winger to either troll or damage leftists out of spite? Literal insanity?
How do you know so much? Are you perchance another split personality of Aidan?

Aidan is not officially involved with the state in any way. This is no "State Op".

This is a mentally ill individual who was previously "involved" with the movement, and who is turned reactionary, who has no life, and who along with a handful of other "NEET" rightists, is filling the void with a sophisticated personal operation to troll/wreck/gather intel on the left.

Essentially, A combination of mental illness, alienation, and spite. Go on Zig Forums, and you'll see a lot of similar operations pop up from time to time. There are thousands of fake leftist/bait accounts run by Zig Forums users on tumblr, facebook, twitter, etc.

Regarding the Hand - I have not seen the video in question. A lot of male shutins, neets, non physical workers, have feminine hands. If you use hand product regularly (which Aidan most likely does, as a transsexual) then even more so.

I know enough to know about all of this, and some more. As mentioned, there is info that I *cannot* give away, specifically because it would compromise my anonymity. As far as Aidan is concerned, right now, I could be dozens of people. If I slip he may be able to narrow that down. My life is most certainly not in danger.

Regarding the books - Aidan was a leftist in the past. He had some interaction with Unruhe and the group that would go on to form RAIM, along with Jim Profit and his clique & some of the leadership of the New York maoists. They were all a part of a skype group that involved a lot of early 2010's leftist personalities from the anarchist, ML and Maoist movements (this is 2011-2013ish, before discord. Most of them have dropped out). It shouldn't be surprising that he owns some leftist literature. He is reasonably well read.

Is jim profit involved in this too? Holy shit, this stuff reads better than a le carré novel

Jim Profit isn't involved in this. He is cool with Unruhe. A lot of leftist personalities who originated from the late 00's - 010's know each other like that. The internet left was a lot smaller, and facebook wasn't as dominating as it is now, so the internet community was more tight than it is now. Some prominent personalities from CPGB-ML (eg, Mat Florence) & other western groups were also involved in this "community".

Jim Profit is however a lot closer to Unruhe and some other very big personalities and movements, IRL & online, than most people realize.

A lot of prominent leftist personalities (IRL/Offline) and leadership of communist groups are closely connected and friendly with each other. You'd be genuinely surprised to hear some of the people Junruhe and Profit are connected with. I know Junruhe is friendly with & does regular, casual meetings with leadership of the United Panther Movement (Kevin Rashid's group), FRSO & formerly Kasama (before they fell apart).