Mister metokur

What's going on with this e-celeb faggot
My alt-lite freand always says that he is the best youtuber(because my freand is a retard who follows e-celebs) he is not like the other "skeptics" or anti es jay ws tards.
I heard that he is the forfather of gamergate is this true

Attached: FB_IMG_1499876898534.jpg (540x960, 25.56K)

Gamergate actually began as internal feminist infighting

But yes, he made some vid, that got linked to by some actor who called the whole thing gamergate and that's where the name is from

Does he have any influence or he is another loser because he was making videos since 2007 or something and has lot of sucribers he is just another poltard

He's an old Zig Forumsyp who has been through a few monikers because he always spazzes out. He'll inevitably do it again. As far as influence goes, he's just another reactionary e-celeb spouting gibberish for youtubux, even if he's an early adopter. His selling point is his proximity to le chan culture.

wut

His internet insanity series was like watching an ED article. It’s a really great concept, and without him Terry Davis, and Randolfo Stair wouldn’t of gotten the amount recognition they deserved. So he’s doing us all a service by cataloging various “characters” of the internet.

It started off because two dipshit LA trustfund babies had a shit relationship, one of them aired the dirty laundry on the internet. Kids got mad at fat girl, started doxxing her and most moderated forums got nuked from orbit and Streisand effect took over.

KingOfPol, MundaneMatt, Sargon + Metokur banned together to decide what narratives to push in cool kid super sekrit google hangouts, they roleplayed movement leaders poorly for a few months, it all fell apart and Metokur ran away like a coward because everybody who was high profile couldn't stop treading in shit every other day and they all revealed themselves to be a bunch of fucking jokes.

Metokur is just some other nearly 40 year old fat white man who gets fanart drawn of the one heavily filtered pic of him from the myspace days and throws shit at anyone as long as it provides his le chan audience friends entertaining.

I somewhat like his vid. But didn't he believe in the "deep state" bullshit and support Trump? He seems like a boomer to me tbh.

There’s an actual pic of metokur?

go back to school.

Former "internet aristocrat"

I liked when he just shit talked tumblr

It's heavily filtered, all you can see is that he was a white dude with a baseball cap on and was once significantly thinner with "glorious" 240p quality. That's why the metokur channel has that as his avatar. He sure as shit isn't very confident about letting people know anything about him, but we know he's around mid 30s from some accidental admissions during shit slinging streams and curiously defended fatties being cool.

pathetic

SAGE

this

Said the anonymous poster. Holy fuck who are you fucking retards?

Gamergate was people finding out about games being falsely pushed not due to their actual contents, but instead based on whoever made them and what favors they could offer, it developed further with the censoring on 4chan and the digging leading to government institutions pushing social engineering into games, which led to Zig Forums and /v/ recognizing common ground when 'Zig Forums' started letting more people know that it's not just video games that this is happening to, and it's certainly not something new. It then was re-directed through methods predicted on Zig Forums and ended up the same way the occupy wall street movement ended up. The difference was it wasn't normies this time, and that is partially why gamergate is a recurring boogeyman.

He's just a guy who likes laughing at things he finds ridiculous on the internet.

I don't know what sort of world people like you live in but the fact that you're here of all places and so unaware is baffling.

Gamergate is what created Zig Forums, it was the BO seeing the opportunity to create their own board after the exodus and not wanting to deal with Zig Forums anymore. Who knows how things might've been different if the 2 sides had stayed on the same board, can't help but think the discussions would be actually be a lot more decent for the most part.

It only becomes irrelevant when you focus too much on the character. The overall subject itself can be linked to relevance.

Attached: 23e6b183d98e85edf9e649d25f6dab90a52fa2c6ceae623f30ebf33f8a8a7629.jpg (640x301 216.4 KB, 42.05K)

Im not talking about GG, I'm just asking about does he favored Trump.

You haven't really said anything but I can tell you are a triggered tard, and probably some sort of rational-tardass.
Sage for no comment.

Attached: C2DC037B-FC60-4D1E-ADC0-CC0BA9BF3F44.jpeg (400x400, 38.93K)

His videos usually consist of strange shit he finds on the web. He might've mentioned something on bloodsports or the like but I'm not sure. Why do you want to know? If he does would that mean you wouldn't watch his stuff?

K

He's just an opportunist who road the coat tails of gg to e-fame.
ignore him.

god I want to slit my wrists

Who?

Nah started because of cronyism the fact Zoe was having sex for reviews started it all.

/v/ would of been
and moved on if it wasn't for that.

Makes sense when you understand the context for that time.

You're not so insecure that you see any form of praise as being cringy, are you?

No but claiming that getting angry at videogames on the internet was a revolutionary act that "stomped the elites' shit in" is

Fucking lmao at this description of him HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

He's a troll who does his homework. Doesn't seem to have political leanings beyond basic bitch conservatism.

Niche content creator, noting more nothing less.

Gameegate sprung from 4chan v tards screeching at some pink haired girl