Daily News Thread 4/8

Trump calls out Putin by name after at least 40 'suffocated to death' and hundreds more injured in suspected chemical attack in Syria

Dozens were brutally killed and hundreds more were injured from a suspected chemical attack in Syria on Saturday.
businessinsider.com/syria-chemical-attack-suspected-douma-east-ghouta-2018-4

Russia Warns Against Strike in Syria as U.S. Calls for Response

Reports of a chemical attack outside Syria’s capital thrust the U.S. and Russia into new confrontation on Sunday, with Washington calling for an immediate international response and Moscow warning against any military strike.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-08/u-s-calls-for-response-after-alleged-chemical-attack-in-syria

Police Attack Supporters As Lula Arrives at Prison

Chaotic scenes greeted Brazil's leftist former President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva as he arrived at a prison in Curitiba. Thousands of supporters, who amassed outside the facility, were set upon by police firing tear gas and rubber bullets.
telesurtv.net/english/news/Police-Attack-Supporters-As-Lula-Arrives-at-Prison--20180407-0004.html

3 people dead, 20 injured after van plows into crowd in Germany

A vehicle drove into a group of people in the western German city of Münster on Saturday, killing three people and injuring 20, German authorities confirmed.
businessinsider.com/reports-of-casualties-after-car-drives-into-crowd-in-german-city-of-muenster-2018-4

French train strikes resume as unions square off with Macron

Travelers grappled with another crippling wave of transport strikes in France on Sunday, as train workers protested President Emmanuel Macron’s economic reforms and a stand-off between the government and rail unions hardened.
reuters.com/article/us-france-reform-sncf-strike/french-train-strikes-resume-as-unions-square-off-with-macron-idUSKBN1HF04D

Hungary election: Viktor Orban's Fidesz party hopes for third straight term

Voting is under way in Hungary, with opinion polls pointing to a third consecutive term for Prime Minister Viktor Orban.
bbc.com/news/world-europe-43687870

Trump Vows China `Will Take Down Its Trade Barriers'

President Donald Trump said China will relax its trade restrictions in response to U.S. pressure “because it’s the right thing to do,” as the world’s largest economies teeter on the brink of a trade war that’s unsettled global financial markets and sent the U.S. stock market reeling.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-08/trump-vows-that-china-will-take-down-its-trade-barriers

South Korean university boycotted over 'killer robots'

Leading AI experts have boycotted a South Korean university over a partnership with weapons manufacturer Hanwha Systems.
bbc.com/news/technology-43653648

2 US Army soldiers killed in Apache helicopter crash at Fort Campbell

Two US Army soldiers were killed in an Apache helicopter crash late Friday during routine training at Fort Campbell, Kentucky, the Army announced Saturday morning.
businessinsider.com/us-army-soldiers-killed-apache-helicopter-crash-fort-campbell-2018-4

One killed in apartment fire at Trump Tower in New York

One man was killed and six firefighters received minor injuries in an apartment fire on the 50th floor of Trump Tower in New York on Saturday, in a blaze that was quickly extinguished, fire officials said.
reuters.com/article/us-new-york-fire-trumptower/one-killed-in-apartment-fire-at-trump-tower-in-new-york-idUSKBN1HE0TN

John Kelly reportedly threatened to quit because he was so fed up with Trump

White House chief of staff John Kelly is reportedly so frustrated with President Donald Trump that he threatened to quit last month after blowing up at Trump in the Oval Office.
businessinsider.com/john-kelly-threatened-to-quit-because-he-was-fed-up-with-trump-2018-4

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x576, 701.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-07/manafort-says-fbi-illegally-searched-storage-unit-for-evidence
businessinsider.com/scott-pruitts-security-team-bulletproof-car-and-furniture-2018-4
businessinsider.com/flint-michigan-bottled-water-program-2018-4
bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-04-06/when-these-new-pharma-bros-show-up-drug-prices-tend-to-go-monumentally-higher
npr.org/2018/04/07/600482834/oklahoma-teachers-continue-strike
fair.org/home/us-isnt-leaving-syria-but-media-lost-it-when-possibility-was-raised/
itsgoingdown.org/jack-pale-horse-corbin-flees-the-country/
counterpunch.org/2018/04/06/universal-basic-income-left-or-right/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-06/trump-tweets-toy-with-stocks-as-trade-bluster-shakes-wall-street?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiosam&stream=top-stories
i24news.tv/en/news/international/americas/171824-180408-military-to-present-trump-with-syria-strike-options-within-hours-sources
nytimes.com/2018/04/08/us/politics/trump-syria-chemical-attack.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur
archive.fo/Ckw4Z
twitter.com/EHSANI22/status/983381838084362241
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(cont.)

Manafort Says FBI Illegally Searched Storage Unit for Evidence

Paul Manafort, the indicted former campaign chairman to President Donald Trump, claims the FBI illegally searched a storage unit that held his business and tax records and is asking a judge to throw out all evidence from that search.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-07/manafort-says-fbi-illegally-searched-storage-unit-for-evidence

Scott Pruitt's staff asked for a bulletproof vehicle and $70,000 in bulletproof furniture for his office — the request was denied

The Environmental Protection Agency reportedly incurred $3 million in taxpayer-funded expenses for administrator Scott Pruitt's security detail and travel arrangements, according to news reports published on Friday.
businessinsider.com/scott-pruitts-security-team-bulletproof-car-and-furniture-2018-4

Michigan says it will no longer provide free bottled water for Flint

The state of Michigan will no longer supply free bottled water to Flint, the city once plagued with lead-tainted drinking water in a crisis that drew national attention, officials said on Friday.
businessinsider.com/flint-michigan-bottled-water-program-2018-4

These New Pharma Bros Are Wreaking Havoc on Prescription Drug Prices

A Chicago-based duo is selling a simple strategy — and companies they’ve worked with have raised prices on drugs as much as 4,116%.
bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-04-06/when-these-new-pharma-bros-show-up-drug-prices-tend-to-go-monumentally-higher

Oklahoma Teachers Continue Strike

Oklahoma lawmakers approved $40 million in new money for public schools on Friday. But the state's teacher's union says it's still not enough and that it won't end teacher walkouts across the state.
npr.org/2018/04/07/600482834/oklahoma-teachers-continue-strike

OP/ED

US Isn’t Leaving Syria—but Media Lost It When Possibility Was Raised

The very possibility of US withdrawal from Syria rendered apoplectic journalists who are convinced of the legitimacy of Washington’s domination of the country—international law be damned.
fair.org/home/us-isnt-leaving-syria-but-media-lost-it-when-possibility-was-raised/

Jack “Pale Horse” Corbin Flees the Country

Several weeks ago, Jack “Pale Horse” Corbin, real name Daniel McMahon, a prolific Alt-Right and neo-Nazi poster on Gab.ai and Zig Forums, was doxxed by antifascists in Philadelphia.
itsgoingdown.org/jack-pale-horse-corbin-flees-the-country/

Universal Basic Income: Left or Right?

counterpunch.org/2018/04/06/universal-basic-income-left-or-right/

Attached: 56e.png (560x434, 288.76K)

Thank you NewsAnon for posting a picture of best girl. And of course, thanks for the news.

B-b-but based Don was about to leave Syria and MAGA!!!!

I can't wait for John Bolton's coup so we all get drafted and ride the bombs like Dr Strangelove

We need more Traps tbh

Communism is hentai-styled orgies and nothing else

Natsuki is not a trap.

BREAKING NEWS, IT'S JUST 4D CHESS, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1113x71 32.32 KB, 14.85K)

Attached: ash-ketchum-laughing-crying-16-9-640x360.jpg (640x360, 62.06K)

Oh yes (s)he is

Man I love a good trap fucking.

Imagine counting on the moral character of the state that gave us Jiang fucking Zemin

Attached: b57963cb8eb56a406b3f1245b16e4632d9110273a23f0bad2b26d2113b4156f7.jpg (900x907, 106.66K)

Is this real life?

Trump defies reality.
also it's probably 12 dimension hungry hungry hippos

Stop.

But no, homosexuality is not fascism.

wtf i love natsuki now

fucking heretic

i retract my last post
NOW i love natsuki

Attached: 1519040871200.jpg (480x480, 44.05K)

EFFEMINATE BOYS IN DRESSES ARE FASCIST
TOTALLY NOT ACTUALLY REACTIONARY GANG

No uwu

I remember arguing a couple days ago that Trump was basically the president of peace and he's never going to go to war with Iran or attack Syria again

I wonder how he's doing right now

DOW JONES RETURNS FOR FIRST 444 DAYS OF PRESIDENT TRUMP, RANKED

Dow Jones Industrial Average return, if you invested in that basket of stocks, for a president's first 444 days (ranked since 1900,) per Bloomberg:

3.Teddy Roosevelt: 37.4%
4. Obama: 32.5%
5. Bill Clinton: 32.2%
6. George H.W. Bush: 21.4%
7. Trump: 20.7%

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-06/trump-tweets-toy-with-stocks-as-trade-bluster-shakes-wall-street?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiosam&stream=top-stories

Trump isn't the stocks president anymore I guess

I'm sure Kushner thought this up, and it's brilliant. Why do you think we're a ZOG Occupied Government controlled nation? There's only one race JewishJedi mind tricks don't work on. See second pic.

Attached: comment_1WUIG8bhV8YLS1a7p8ZyjCbhDV8n8JH9.jpg (1560x781 129.92 KB, 205.2K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (415x587, 288.81K)

MILITARY TO PRESENT TRUMP WITH SYRIA STRIKE WITHIN HOURS

i24news.tv/en/news/international/americas/171824-180408-military-to-present-trump-with-syria-strike-options-within-hours-sources

*Syria strike options
I left out the most important word

SOURCE INSIDE WHITE HOUSE: "WE CAN'T RULE OUT ANOTHER MISSILE VOLLEY ON SYRIA IN RETALIATION"

nytimes.com/2018/04/08/us/politics/trump-syria-chemical-attack.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

I thought Hillary was going to be the war president against Assad, but here Trump is threatening another volley of missiles, the second during his own term

What gives?

Wasn't there a whole lot of chimping out (rightfully) about muh no-fly zone? I should start gathering old Zig Forums posts about Hillary and Syria and compile them together with news of Trump striking if it happens. Could be good agitprop

Do a lot of people honestly believe that Assad's forces used chemical weapons in a town they basically already won back? It makes absolutely no sense. He'd have nothing to gain. And it's clear that the US and other western states won't hold back with "retaliation" just because there is no definite proof.
I guess I'm expecting too much independent thinking from the general population, though.

Looks like you've had too much to think, user

This wouldn't be the first time, this is the second time Trump would have done this actually

The only reason I think the response may be more extreme this time is the scale of the alleged attack and the fact that this is the second time this has happened

RIP Syria

At l-least they'll get some bourgeois democracy and liberalization after we bomb their country to dust right? Never mind the thousand who will die, it was worth it!!!

Attached: 1486579264505.jpg (680x418, 66.56K)

*thousands
forgot an S

Trump is playing 80D backgammon. Only problem is he has no idea what he is doing.

Americans who fought in WW2 were called the "Greatest Generation"

Americans who fight in WW3 will be called the "Basket of Deplorables Generation"

Attached: IMG_-f77tej.jpg (405x405, 42.65K)

Ooooh a missile volley! So another one of those things where we blow up millions of dollars worth of our own arsenal to destroy some century old equipment of their's that's not even worth 1/10th the price tag of the super skynet missiles we just fired at them? DEFINITELY NOT A SCAM.

Good thing we have more money than things to spend it on over here in Burger Bux.

Attached: UNACCEPTABLE!.jpg (1177x364 192.88 KB, 73.03K)

>Good thing we have more money than things to spend it on common sense over here in Burger Bux.

stop trying to gayify waifs please and thank you

Attached: DUgpy_ZVMAAgeNh.jpg large.jpg (797x805, 87.93K)

I petty you user.

that sweet boipussy is mine and there's nothing you can do to stop me faggot

Attached: kaworu my lance of loginus.JPG (1076x600, 161.64K)

serious question. Does fucking traps really feel good? I ask this because I've almost grown tired of fucking roasties. And i just wonder…could my eroticism return to me under the auspices of a trap? Please say it ain't so! But I will if i have to!

Yeah it’s Bretty gud

Manafort's defense has been pathetically eroding since he decided to fight instead of flip. This one will be no different.

Attached: 17c231f492465715825951c0f3d8e3b708009386ba4a0682bace0627aef320f0.png (1024x768, 133.83K)

Right. It's just these new guys. And there's only two of them. And only the companies they worked with do it.

Also I confess myself buttimperialized that even fucking Bloomberg is using "bro" and in a fucking headline, no less. It's part of the universalization of socjus mentality and the current trend in liberal media to pretend they're they're champions of the people, isn't it?

Honestly, you just plain can't predict him. He's an intellectual void. He'll go with the proposal of whomever makes more of an impression on him. It's part of his lifelong MO of shmoozing and agreeing with everything said by people speaking to him, to the point he'll actually believe those things

Attached: 1518104065831.jpg (1024x1200, 383.96K)

They wanted to write Pharma Kike but the editors decided the world wasn't ready yet.

Attached: shkreli-meme.jpg (994x733, 133.81K)

Oh no no no no no no

Reminder State Atheist is a good thing. This is what happens when you allow religion to exist.

This is prefect

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (585x123 13.93 KB, 20.51K)

The Economist Mentions Nazbol because it’s “journalists” have nothing better to do

archive.fo/Ckw4Z
on Twitter, Gab and Zig Forums, a pseudo-movement calling itself NazBol has popped up, combining Nazi and Bolshevik iconography. No one knows whether it is serious.

Oh my sweet and innocent comr8…

We probably will never know the direct body count of the Afghanistan and Iraq wars, because the liberals who once opposed them are now full-blown imperialist flunkies. And if we count the time until someone finally manages to pacify these countries, the indirect deaths will easily be in the millions. To say nothing of the refugees. Syria has been insane. Casualties are between 350k-500k, but entire fucking fifth of the country population is gone. I don't think there has been such a massive depopulation in any country since the total war of WW2's Eastern Front. Quick googling tells me the USSR lost 13% and change of its population, and Germany 18% and change. Mercifully, the Syrian depopulation is mostly due to exile rather than death, but still, a fucking fifth. And I never saw anyone comment on this. Are the modern transportation network and the more liberal attitude towards refugees (i.e. German porkies in search of cheap labor and population increase) to blame for such an absurd number? I sincerely doubt so many Syrians would have left the country, had it not been for Europe's thirst for immigrants.

In all seriousness, the American establishment has been remarkably efficient in scapegoating its way out of public outcries caused by the occasional peek behind the curtains.

Every time The Economist is brought up, I remember this brilliant quote:
That stuffy, bowtie-wearing college Republican or libertarian who only ever used circular arguments then squirmed his way out by obsessively nitpicking? His words shape the economic policies of nations.

t. liberals

Not bad. We need to work on these numbers a bit more. How about 20k US soldiers dead next time?

It was the Israelis using sub launched cruise missiles

Holy shit I missed this story! FUCKING AGAIN!?!? FUCKING AGAIN?!?! WTF? SEVEN fatalities in ONE week from FOUR CRASHES totaling TWO HUNDRED MILLION PLUS in lost planes? How is this in anyway acceptable? I demand a refund!

Attached: lawn dart.jpg (964x709, 123.05K)

Pharma fag is the proper pronoun

If the US military needed to to a Erdogan style purge it would just need to marginally increase the amount of accidents and mishaps.

Attached: 1432405077913.webm (787x775, 1.8M)

Is that a picture of a fighter jet downed in Syria?

the more macron fucks up the higher and higher chance MLP has in the next french election

Apache helicopters are old and the Army is in the process of replacing them (at enormous cost).

I hope you like tiltrotors.

Attached: v280attack_725.jpg (696x392, 52.9K)

he's not really fucking up, he's doing exactly what everybody thought he would and what he is here for. and it's hard to say whether she really has a chance, regardless of amerifat delusions of the entire world being on the verge of burning down except them.

if macron is successful in destroying labor in france like labor was destroyed in America, then france is going to get their own NutSac because the non-natsoc parts of society won't be able to scrape up a solid majority

MLP would first need to learn to not doing Zig Forumstard tier spergouts on national TV.

Wasn't even a Muslim you retard.

he confirmed that they are all female tho.

Trump calls out Putin by name after at least 40 'suffocated to death' and hundreds more injured in suspected chemical attack in Syria
that idiot is going to get me drafted I'm calling it now

But tiltrotors are the worst. They killed three Marines in one in Australia back in August.

No, it's a picture of a fighter jet downed in suburbia.

helicopters used to do that too but then the government spent a bunch of money and made them more reliable

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (664x780 7.38 KB, 98.44K)

Why is the US so obsessed with tilrotors? Slightly more speed at the cost of everything from reliability to affordability seems like a really bad trade-off. It's like a supersonic passenger jet: it's possible, it's just not worth it.

Unless you are a defense contractor having to build them.

We crash every model and upgrade of helecopter by the truck load in non combat zones. Ospreys are shit but so are apaches, chinooks, super stallions, cobras, …, etc. Especially when young dumb and full of cum burgers are behind the sticks.

Because nobody else hss them which makes them exclusive. Oooooh! Also if you ride the subway in DC you'll see endless ads for tiltrotors and other crap defense contractors are trying to sell. Make for a good subway advert.

Why do you think? Vastly superior range. Payload issues can be ironed out as the tech improves, as was the case for helicopters in general fifty years ago. See pics related, it greatly increases the range of any ship equipped with a helipad.

Also remember that the V-22 program formally began after the failure of Operation Eagle Claw, the attempt to rescue Iranian hostages. The operation failed because the US military lacked a helicopter with enough range to fly all the way to Iran from Israel, therefore transport and tanker planes had to land in the middle of the desert on an improvised runway and dispatch them from there. This adhoc airfield was hit by an unexpected dust storm that caused all the planes to crash and burn, causing the operation to fail. As a direct result of this failure the American hostages were not rescued, and Jimmy Carter's presidency was ruined. Which is why the V-22 program was conceived and survived through it's first deployments in 2005, 25 years later.

In other words it's a matter of the military being permanently butthurt over something, which probably says a lot about their attitude towards Iran in general. This is also why there is a long-term desire to make VTOL fighter jets, which the F-35 itself is partially capable of.

Attached: 300px-Eagle_Claw_wrecks_at_Desert_One_April_1980.jpg (637x798 8.24 KB, 64.79K)

Fair point. Does seem more of a niche vehicle though - it's good to have one working system like that in your arsenal, but you don't have to put tilrotors on everything. Especially armed versions; if you have an F-35B, that role is already filled.

If everything is made to be VTOL, then that means the US Navy gets to be as big and stronk as the USAF and won't have to rely on them for anything. It also lets the Army (who is only allowed to fly rotorcraft not aircraft) be big and stronk and not have to rely n the USAF for anything either. The USAF's response to this is to build more efficient planes, a thing made easier by evolutions in composite materials fabrication. This can already be seen in the B-21 procurement, which is widely expected to directly replace the B-52.

Attached: BeIS0_yCIAAi-8z.jpg (3000x1996 127.57 KB, 4.26M)

The Second American Civil War won’t be between prols and porky. But betwen the Army, Navy, and Air Force all competing for cash.

We're heading for late Roman style civil wars where troops at bases in Texas proclaim their commander as president. Liberals would immediately get on board and call for a military only ballot.

HAPPENING

Attached: IMG_1333.PNG (1242x1242, 201.93K)

Sounds like the US, Brits, and French are going to bomb Syria tonight, only question is where and who

also based off the Trump statement it seems the US is blaming Russia and Iran as well, making them targets in Syria
Major media here in burgerland, especially Trump favorites on Fox, are calling for destroying the entire SAAF

the internet is so retarded it has managed to delude itself into thinking that Republicans are the peace politicians
Hillary and Dems suck because they often have opinions to what's mainstream in the GOP. That doesn't mean GOP is suddenly good.
And it was completely obvious to anyone with half a brain that Trump was gonna rule like a hardline republican. His biggest foreign policy disagreement with the neocons was that they weren't predatory or merciless enough.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 62.04K)

Attached: ClipboardImage (1).png (379x379, 136.3K)

As much as I really don't want pic related to happen (if it does), it will at least be fun to watch Zig Forumsyp mental gymnastics

Attached: IMG_1334.PNG (1242x1058, 220.15K)

Or a politian on their payroll, gee i wonder why they keep buying expensive as fuck equipment.

The creator said that Natsuki was a girl, though.

So, she's not a trap. The "signs" don't mean shit if the author states they're a biological girl.

Attached: hideri.png (707x1082, 431.26K)

She's a trap

Reading shit like this makes me glad I woke up from the Trump meme

Attached: IMG_1336.PNG (1242x1842, 293.84K)

Whatever suits your fantasy world, but Natsuki isn't a trap. And like the creator of DDLC said, they're pretty much all girls.

She's a trap

ESCALATION
twitter.com/EHSANI22/status/983381838084362241

Why the fuck is the US trying to pick a fight with the Russia and China at the same time? Do they just want to fuck their shit up?

Attached: 3159045.png (500x482, 65.42K)

He's also blaming Iran too

She's a trap