Is their really any point to trying to reason with the alt right...

is their really any point to trying to reason with the alt right? its maddening to think that in such a short amount time they can pretty much reach brainwash teir fervor. to think that i could have become like them had i been born a few years latter…

Attached: Screenshot_50.png (802x326, 68.41K)

Only the reasonable ones.
Otherwise you're wasting your time.

The baboons are going BACK

This,
, for example, is not a reasonable poster.
You will waste your time.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my troop in the Horn of Africa, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Chimpanzees, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top fighter in the entire baboon colony. You are nothing to me but just another ape. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of simians across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have razor sharp teeth which I will use it to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: baboon_salivating.gif (500x277, 822.73K)

No. They're emotional twats with delusional romanticised views of the world. If you're trying to debate these people like leftists or liberals, there's literally no point.

Arguing in bad faith is the whole operating principle of fascist debate, of course you can't reason with them. Something I've actually noticed is that they seem to have massively down scaled their racist bullshit in favor of American imperialist bootlicking bullshit, maybe they finally realized that they just don't know how bell curves work? They resort to shit flinging and goal post moving pretty quickly when they're confronted with critical analysis of their "evidence" (ms paint infographics), they seem to think that an argument is just a bunch of people throwing graphs at eachother endlessly.

I mean to be honest unless you live in bumblefuck Alabama in burgerstan these people are like 1% or less of the population, they are genuinely irrelevant and can be countered through debate or force quite effectively, as shown by the aut right in America basically losing their offline presence almost entirely thanks to popular protest and activism, which in hindsight is probably why these faggots were trying so desperately to convince the public that window smashing is an act of terrorism.

I would say if it's someone you know personally (family or friend) it's worth trying, both because it's easier to sway someone with whom you already have a bond and because you'll have to put up with their idiocy anyway. If you mean just going to Zig Forums to argue then no, it's a huge waste of time.

Yeah ok pal go ahead and try I'll wait

Why does every chubby white boi in America suffer from the delusion that he's a movie star or some shit? This is why you autistic psycho fucks keep shooting up schools, you're a fucking embarrassment to your family and your country. Disgusting.

Attached: image.jpg (226x223, 18.28K)

Eek eek monkey want a banana? Eek?

ebin xDDD

This just reminded me of the guy that wore diapers to make fun of cry baby liberals or something. Whatever happened to him? Was he for real?

Remember that when you try to argue with the alt-right, you're arguing with this.

Attached: alt-right.png (491x621, 288.93K)

Jesus, I wasn't really annoyed until then. I bet this kid is even worse in person. No wonder they're so angry. Nobody ever liked them to begin with, probably. The sad thing is that even if the kid got his ethno-state, that wouldn't solve any of his issues, especially those pertaining to his likability. This kid needs serious help though tbh.

If he wasn't for real then he's real dedicated to the act, since he's the executive director of Turning Point USA.

Attached: diaper.jpeg (800x800 83.02 KB, 82.04K)

Attached: 4f4eb3ba6ddba7d12dde420d6cdd8330e48790cf1add4aba8cb43290adca0b0d.png (355x369, 105.52K)

i didnt know it was a clique but i was being honest but i guess that could come off as jew tricks to him since hes on "the right side of history"

I was saying he's being a hypocrite because he dislikes your use of it, then uses it later anyways.

Yes. Most won't listen, but if you can convince one Zig Forumstard to see black people as human then it's worth it IMO

Is that you baboonposter?

Oh, shit. Is that Hank Yoo?
I liked him better with the cowboy hat and the westaboo schtick.

I mean granted he's not saying anything new or original, but where's the lie? It's not a coincidence that everyone on the alt-right got there via some shade of leftism but hardly anyone has ever made the opposite transition.

Zig Forums doesn't see Egyptians, Greeks, Italians , Chinese etc. as white tho.

I hope this guy isn't talking about america, because fucking lmao if he is.

Attached: hfgyg5r6.jpg (150x207, 25.07K)

It's not worth it because they're not looking for rational explanations. Most of the alt-right are aspie teenagers that nobody wants to hang out with so they go to Zig Forums to feel like they can be a part of something.

Reason with the people who start to question and walk away from the cult mentality. That's about the best you can do in that regard.