Facetta Nera

> Faccetta Nera (Italian: "Little Black Face") is a popular marching song of Italy's Fascist regime. […] The hymn is said to have been inspired by a beautiful young Abyssinian girl, who was found by the Italian troops at the beginning of the Italian invasion of Ethiopia. Faccetta Nera talks about how the black girl will be taken back to Rome and offered a new life. […] The implicitly erotic song was, however, somewhat of an embarrassment for the Fascist government, which had, starting in May 1936, introduced several laws prohibiting cohabitation and marriage between Italians and native people of the Italian colonial empire.

Sounds like Fascist troops were a-ok with "race-mixing" as long as she was thicc. Was this the 1935 equivalent of contemporary neo-Fascists being struck by yellow fever?

Attached: mt8.jpg (900x1200, 216.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margherita_Sarfatti
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jungle Fever as we know it today really originated from the British and imported into Europe

t. Cuban veteran of the Angolan war

early Italian fascism was very different and the racial components were influence from Germany when Mussolini was trying to impress his new pal Hitler.
In fact there were lots of jews living in fascist Italy and Mussolini even had a Jewish mistress.

Attached: che musi.png (714x648, 171.01K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margherita_Sarfatti

Attached: my bad.jpg (336x499, 42.04K)

Fascism was literally just imperialism without an empire, thus is why America is considecommunist and why fascism originates from Rome. Except the state was the emperor now. Ethnic purity has never been a part of it officially, no clue why people say it is. Hitler wasn't a fascist, people mix them up, after the late 1930's though yeah Hitler hijacked the movement, say what you will about Hitler, he managed to get everyone he talked to on his side.

Attached: Screenshot_2017-11-10-21-49-37-1.png (1280x710, 795.71K)

it's almost like idpol comes second to class and economics

Whoa there, no clue where that typo came from.
I meant to say "considecommunist."

Considered
Fascist
Considecommunist
Considered
Fascist
Consider fascist
Consider
Fascist

Might be as good of opportunity as any to remind people that right-wingers have been always obsessed with BBC

pic relates: "The Black Shame" or "The Black Watch Over Rhine" medal minted in 1920 meant to "commemorate" the French occupation of Germany in WWI

Attached: 20140315-151248.jpg (500x250, 65.23K)

This just proves that fascists have always been incel petite bourg failsons.

Thank you mods, for putting the most retarded word filters on obscure phrases, fucking retards.

there's a worldfilter, yes
because of red being at the end of conside-red
and "red" faggots don't exist, thus filtered to just communist.

That's bullshit.
I want to identify something as fascism, jusy because some one else misused the term doesn't mean I have to suffer for it, mods are absolute retards.

red fashs dont exist, i like antagonizing people who say that, i think the mods did a good one there

Shit son we may as well go full Nazbol then.

Attached: Screenshot_2017-11-23-17-36-15-1.png (720x756, 439.15K)

there is no serious discussion involved when you cry "red fash", so might as well fuck with the liberals

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-08-17-24-29-1.png (720x818, 249.53K)

Attached: black thiccness.jpg (600x611, 42.07K)

Asian>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black

t. Zig Forums

What is black and what is asian. Fucking thailand can't be in the same category of korea. Black, white and asian are meme identities

Why? Stupid fuck

Shut the fuck up Zig Forums now put your dick inside a black girl or I'll shoot it off.

By black, I mean south africans.
By asian, I mean korean, japanese or chinese.

You are fucking irritating. Worst fucking poster on this board.

Uh ok.
Slav>>>>>>everything else

No, unlike Zig Forumstards, I believe in radical feminism and that asian women are hotter than white women.

Thanks, everytime someone calls me the worst poster on the board contrarians think I'm the best (which I am you're just too retarded to see it.) And eventually I will gain power over the entire left.
Now put your dick in a black woman or else bitch.

A. You forgot your flag.
B. That's literal idpol and the same thing Zig Forums believes.

Asians are good but black girls are my favourite.

Attached: black qt.jpg (478x640, 16.78K)

Attached: b064413e9e2fc822ace13b6dfb58987c.jpeg (302x263, 11.8K)

The song is supposed to be mocking the Ethiopians not actually supporting them.

Mussolini was referring to other Euro nationalities in that quote.

Yeah, you're probably right. I might change my mind. Who knows.

/pol believes in… radical feminism?

Yeah, sure, but I'm talking more about a girl to marry and stuff, rather than a girl you bang a few times.

Sexual preferences are as natural as some people liking broccolis but somehow hating potato chips.

I've unironically seen a few advocate for feminism but only for white bitches.
NAZBOL RADFEM GANG

Nothing wrong with sexual preferences. But if they're all the same shape, same genitals, same tits with different skin colours then what's the problem?

Racism between women doesn't exist in the same way as racism between men. White men don't hate black women the same degree they hate apes for they lack they capacity to rape their white women.

What if I told you…. pure black women look like apes.That is a huge turn off for me. I mean, my penis will still grow hard and stuff, but I'd rather have sex with a cutey asian girl who looks super non monkeyish.

Actually, scratch that. I AM fine with having sex with pure black women, It's just that on a scale of which race I'd rather marry, they're the last on the line.

That's still idpol, you giganigger.

You do realize that it is impossible for you not to have sexual and romantic preferences, don't you? Therefore, you're also guilty of this """"""idpol"""""""

Flat Asian faces sometimes look weird to me, but I could see how someone might like that. It’s weird. I can find something sexy about each race, as well as something potentially off putting.

I don't though, I'm a sexual deviant, I'll fuck any man woman or child regardless of their character.

Attached: download (1).jpg (236x213, 6.83K)

Ew

Better look weird than monkeyish imo.

Low quality larp

We get it Aidan, spurdoposter is one of your alt-personas and you're a pedophile trying to shitpost and stir arguments. I preferred when you roleplayed as Chaya.
Cheers.

Also, you realize Koreans do a shitton of plastic surgery, right? If you're going to compare them and whatever ben garrison comic you get black women from, get the before pictures.

Attached: girl_before_and_after_makeup_1.jpg (590x443, 36.27K)

>>>Zig Forums

I'm not Aidan though.
You see Aidan was one of my personas controlling my other personas.
You see all along I have always truly been Zach.
And Zach is the split personality of Truthseeker.

Sorry 11 was mesnt for 17 and 17 for 11, I mixed up the replies.

Stfu Aidan.

No.
t. No.

Oh jesus christ. Yes they a lot do surgeries ecc. But not everyone, not every one is fucking ugly in korea, like not everyone is beautiful in Sweden. Difference is that in korea if you are uggo you can't find a job, so a lot of the ugly one do surgeries

11 wasn't meant for 17 you filthy degenerate.

Confirmed Zig Forums I'm right once again
Anywho I'm gonna go to the gym and fuck loli's, later fags

I forgot, not just plastic surgeries but makeup too. If you have kids with a korean girl, the odds are they'll look nothing like her.

That's not true. I look a lot more like my mom, who is a good looking woman and never made surgeries or used too much make up. Seriously is no different from other countries, only thing is that uggos mask them self better. Don't exaggerate

Fascists are full of psychological insecurities. Not a surprise.

There's a reason Zig Forums jerks off to trap hentai and loves Asian women despite being all about 1488 no race mixing, or why christian conservatives are always closet gays getting caught in airport bathrooms with male hookers.

Italian fascism had a strong component of "we wuz romanz" and as a part of that, they were generally quite open about integrating foreign peoples.