Shit's about to go down

Am I the only one starting to feel a bit jumpy about all of this? Maybe Posadas is on to something..

Attached: IMG_1355.JPG (584x379, 43.93K)

People have been saying that April 18 would be the end of the world or at least the beginning of the end.
I certainly hope it's true, good riddance to this shithole, god I can't wait for aliens to come and eat us.

"There are no anti posadists in the bunkers"

I still have no idea what hopeless, idealless, and pessimistic misanthropes have on a forum about communism.

Something is certainly going to go down. Best case scenario, the US strikes Syria, Russia shoots down most of the missiles, no Russians or Americans get killed, and everyone has saved face and can back down. Worst case scenario is WWIII. Most realistic scenario is a significant increases in US forces in Syria, which is of course a great crime but shouldn't necessitate the destruction of humanity.

I think this is what will happen too. Can't say I'm not feeling a bit nervous right now though, but I might just be overreacting

Cool.

If shit goes down I am going to dodge the draft obviously, fuck nato and shit.

Attached: nuke.jpg (400x400, 16.46K)

Anyway life goes on, I gotta go to school tomorrow, I cannot drop my life everytime WW3 is about to break out, I got shit to do.

It's down to the question of whether Americans will target Russians directly.

Dodged a bullet there, wew. Stay safe, comrade

I am myself. Than I think "how people felt during the cold war?" and remember what the sensationalized 24 hours news cycle said during the the whole north korean crisis this year, during 9/11 and just before the invasion of iraq, when the pope was shot, when trump won, when bush won the first time, when russia entered crimea ecc.
World war is not in the interest of global capital right now, worst case scenario they defeat the Lion

No matter what happens Russia/NATO relations are at rock bottom. Not a good sign, it seems like one or both blocs would have to have a big shift in diplomatic policy or else we'll be back here the next time the Syrian conflict heats up.

Attached: 9781509837847mao ii_jpg_264_400.jpg (264x400, 10.76K)

Bump

Remember when Trump fired the tomahawks a year back and WW3 broke out?

The absolute state of the normalfag's priorities

This is looking to be much bigger of a response than last year's was if it happens.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (290x496, 23.92K)

Please yes

Could be posturing but this is clearly a diplomatic crisis far beyond what happened last year.

Meh a year ago North Korea was going to cause WWIII before that it was Syria now is Syria again, it literally is never happening.

Yes it is. But again, what would have happened if the twitter and 4chan existed during the cuban missile crisis?
Imho is a diplomatic crisis, WIII ain't gonna happen. We are all relly scared because Internet amplifies this stuff

Can't wait!

Attached: 0e3b33ee832b4ba7f6a278ce69e9bbc8883fda102c29afdf2889a559ba900872.jpg (255x255, 12.88K)

FUCK I'M TIRED OF WAITING FOR SOMETHING TO HAPPEN, STOP BLUE-BALLING ME, TRUMP

Attached: leskinen shake.gif (820x798, 693.6K)

If Russia shoots down U.S. missles there goes the partnership Trump and his suppprters wanted with Putin.

We all gonna die fam

Is this shit real? Looking for a live link now, comrades

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (626x290, 35K)

Just search youtube. P sure they all stream there now.

Yeah I found a link. It's just pundits talking about mundane shit right now.

i'm watching it now but its just ads

People would justifiably lose their shot since that's the closest we've ever come to an apocalypse

I might have fell for fake news. I won't post anything else unless it is happening for sure

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (444x242, 131.82K)

i dont want to die guys please make trump stop it

Posadas was right, see you all in hell

Attached: final.jpg (1280x800, 230.19K)

Why does America care more about fighting foreign wars and spending millions to defend Israel than helping poor people in their own country? We can't afford free health care supposedly but we can afford $200B fighter jets and to send hundreds of thousands of troops to die for foreign countries whose governments we dont like.

Can't believe I ever trusted that fat orange fuck, I feel like such an idiot for even falling for his tricks. I knew it was fake deep down, but I still convinced myself to believe that it would bring SOME change.

Capitalist oligarchy plus unironically the Jewish / Israeli lobby
Same here user, I thought he was genuine. It's a good lesson to learn that no matter which person you vote for, it is truly a shuffle of what leader you want to fuck you for the next four to eight years

You can not stop what was inevitable

1. "Poor people should just pull themselves up by their bootstraps to become rich" aka porky's lies are still dominant in mass consciousness and need to be removed from it before any decent changes happen
2. Trump presidency did change things: it wrecked the position of the pro-Clinton neoliberals, threw both the GOP and the Dems into infighting between their respective radicals and neoliberals, and allowed the left in the US a much needed opportunity to actually grow for a change. The far right movement that the Trump presidency inspired has burned so bright it burned itself out, leaving the playing field wide open for us. Now we just need to not waste the opportunity.

same here fam. its been nice knowing all you anons.

IN THIS WORLD OR THE NEXT…
ALL BABOONS IN ZOOS

Nikki Haley needs to be gassed tqbh. She's almost as bad as Bolton

MARX AND LENIN NAMEDROPPED
IMPERIALISTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Why did you get rejected?

My younger brother had considered joining the military but was unable on the basis that he has autism.

Severe pectus excavatum. It doesn't affect me at all but apparently it was grounds for rejection

WHO TALKING SHIT LIKE I WOULDN'T FIND OUT

Attached: fucker.jpg (1200x773, 374.35K)

Bolivia mentioned them briefly and trashed imperialists powers for acting like their above the law

Give me a rundown on what happened.

Ohhh can you have like soup or cereal out of that?

Kek probably could do a small bowl's worth if I wanted to

pls respond. where can I buy anti-radiation medicine in the US? CVS has nothing.

idk. Potassium Iodide, that's about it. Other than that, not really any medicines

You can only get it as a perscription for thyroid issues. They don't sell it OTC :(

Welp, I'm gonna bunker down and prob shoot myself - after some light reading

There have been so many "updates" about imminent war from the usual bullshit Twitter accounts with names like @RUMINT-WAR-OPNEWS that at this point I'll pay attention when Trump actually pushes the button.

Though, last time I thought "nah there's no way Trump will strike Syria" and then he launched a few dozen Tomahawks at an air base a few hours later, so knock on wood.

By the way, a handy guide to check on current U.S. Navy deployments is its "Status of the Navy" site. There are currently no U.S. carriers deployed anywhere near the Middle East. There are three at sea right now, the Vinson, Roosevelt and Stennis and they're all in the Pacific.

Attached: zemin.jpg (685x385, 17.66K)

Vest won't fit correctly with that shit. If you can't wear the hear properly, you can't join.

The Iwo Jima is in 5th fleet right now, which means there's probably a whole ARG/MEU near Syria waiting for shit to go down. They include missile destroyers, so they could potentially use cruise missiles to take out the air defenses and follow up with air strikes from the MEU's Harrier wing.

Not a standard course of action for this sort of thing, but certainly possible.

You must be new.

Nice catch. Probably one of those converted Ohio submarines loaded up with Tomahawks also paddling around somewhere nearby. But like I said, wake me up when it happens.

Oh, one more thing. I saw some rumor the other day that spread widely about Russian warplanes buzzing an American destroyer out at sea? Same kind of "RUMINT" Twitter accounts. How did they know? Did they have someone on a sailboat 50 miles out in the Mediterranean? There's so much misinfo, panic mongering and downright bogus crap out there whenever it comes to anything war-related.

Bolivia is under rated, tbh

Bolivia is venezuela if had its shit together

*if it had

Lithium isn't nearly as valuable as oil atm hence why the USA and porkies haven't waged an economic war as intense against them

WWIII is best case scenario

Attached: 3rwf23ea.jpg (858x707, 150.35K)